Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners (6731 Views)

My Fellow Igbo Think I Am Hausa. / Why Do We(igbos) Love Speaking English Language To Our Fellow Igbos? / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Donaldoni: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't stereotype... Herdsmen killers are bad we don't justify their actions... I won't use because of few skull miners in the south west to conclude that all Yorubers are ritualist... Let's don't generalize let's call a spade a spade

But nothing has been done to arrest killer herdsmen. So we should continue to bear with them Till when now

RUGA, grazing reserves etc are no solutions! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:

Is there any region disgracing this country like the south? Who leads in cultism? Who leads in drug trafficking? Who leads in baby factory operation? Who leads in financial crimes/yahoo? Who leads in ritual killings? Who leads in prostitution?

Honestly I also can't wait to have this country divided so that we can see what the south is going to become with all this incessant chest beating. Till date only Lagos has a respectable GDP yet it's the north that is dragging you back. When the country is divided and the likes of Ikpeazu start looting you people to penury, you will realize that your leaders have always been your problem and not the north. The Niger Delta region receives Proportionally more money thab every other region in Nigeria yet they have nothing to show for it

Every region has its senators and governors. they've all produced leaders at some point. I've been to the south and with the way these clowns speak you'd think its some utopia when its worse than every northern state i've been to. Like you said, the niger delta which on paper with its small size and population plus higher FG allocation should be far ahead of everyone else but somehow its the saddest place in the country. Instead of holding their leaders accountable they're holding on to some form of faux superiority by blaming the north for all their woes.

Don't worry, we will divide the country in due time.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

No Riga for you

Remain in your desolate desert landscape.

Operation Anti Balaka 10.0 will soon commence

Remember Gideon Okar?

LMAO. Please, dont give them ruga. Chase the herdsmen back to the north if you can. You really think we care? You clowns are focused on smoke screens. Your noses are so fat you cant see whats right in front of them. We have bigger things in hand than friggin herdsmen.

Do i remember a coward who died like a chicken? barely
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2020
[i][/i]
Arrewa:
Your comments is full of that strong hatred you have for the north... But that makes us stronger than ever before!
With all your education... Tell me one state in the east better than kano, Kaduna and Gombe... Hold your leaders accountable and leave the north alone...

Parasite,are you not ashamed?
You are so great that you can't survive without us in the south.

You know very well that the only unifying thing about your blighted region is to steal from the south.

Take that away and you will turn into a clustter fck of medieval feudal enclave akin to Afghanistan were you will be ruled by war lords and jihadist goat fckers

Get ready to be Okared!

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO. Please, dont give them ruga. Chase the herdsmen back to the north if you can. You really think we care? You clowns are focused on smoke screens. Your noses are so fat you cant see whats right in front of them. We have bigger things in hand than friggin herdsmen.

Do i remember a coward who died like a chicken? barely

Ab0ki, carry your kettle

Very soon what happened in CAR will commence in Nigeria and you will beg for independence

Boko idiots

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Crayfish09: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Every region has its senators and governors. they've all produced leaders at some point. I've been to the south and with the way these clowns speak you'd think its some utopia when its worse than every northern state i've been to. Like you said, the niger delta which on paper with its small size and population plus higher FG allocation should be far ahead of everyone else but somehow its the saddest place in the country. Instead of holding their leaders accountable they're holding on to some form of faux superiority by blaming the north for all their woes.

Don't worry, we will divide the country in due time.

I hope so. Let's see how they will turn to Singapore overnightcheesy
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[i][/i]

Parasite,are you not ashamed?
You are so great that you can't survive without us in the south.

You know very well that the only unifying thing about your blighted region is to steal from the south.

Take that away and you will turn into a clustter fck of medieval feudal enclave akin to Afghanistan were you will be ruled by war lords and jihadist goat fckers

Get ready to be Okared!

Yes, we will continue feed and steal from the south for as long as we please. Do something about it.

With all your education you've allowed "almajiris" and "ab okis" to suppress you into willful submission. What does that say about you? apes!
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:

I hope so. Let's see how they will turn to Singapore overnightcheesy

LMAO! I really can't wait. Just for the single fact that i don't have to share a passport with these criminals, it makes everything worth it.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Ab0ki, carry your kettle

Very soon what happened in CAR will commence in Nigeria and you will beg for independence

Boko idiots

LMAO! You've tried before and millions of you lot perished. You can try again and by the time we are done with you, you will all be speaking hausa. Bunch of vile apes the lot of you. These boko idiots will continue to reign supreme over you small fry.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
The rich and developed Eastern Nigeria!! The land of the rising sun!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Yes, we will continue feed and steal from the south for as long as we please. Do something about it.

With all your education you've allowed "almajiris" and "abokis" to suppress you into willful submission. What does that say about you? apes!
Good.

You have finally shown that you are no different from your vagrant cousins that pollute our streets..

Just remember, nothing lasts forever .

Parasitic Islamic communist bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
The rich and developed Eastern Nigeria!! The land of the rising sun!

Land of the greatest most educated and most exalted people on earth. LMAO cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO! You've tried before and millions of you lot perished. You can try again and by the time we are done with you, you will all be speaking hausa. Bunch of vile apes the lot of you. These boko idiots will continue to reign supreme over you small fry.

Don't worry.
Very soon the only place you will find solace is in the deserts of Niger where you will dropping dead like flies and it will be streamed live on Aljazeera.

Remember your patriarch, Uthman warned of the day that Fulani will be chased out of Nigeria.

That day is coming...very soon.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Good.

You have finally shown that you are no different from your vagrant cousins that pollute our streets..

Just remember, nothing lasts forever .

Parasitic Islamic communist bastards

Of course nothing lasts forever, like i said, when we are done sucking you for every resource you have we will let you go. Jesus wont save you from the wretched penury that will follow you after that. We will build our region which BTW has far more potential that yours ever will. We control your fate and theres nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Don't worry.
Very soon the only place you will find solace is in the deserts of Niger where you will dropping dead like flies and it will be streamed live on Aljazeera.

Remember your patriarch, Uthman warned of the day that Fulani will be chased out of Nigeria.

That day is coming...very soon.

LMAO! Who believes those stupid fairy tales? Chase fulanis out of Nigeria? Over the norths dead body. Like i said, bring it on whenever you feel you are ready. We will show you just how useless you lot truly are.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless northern Nigeria!! The land of honey and milk
And killing of innocent, helpless and defenseless people and also Islam is the religion of peace
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=86009043]The land of culture and Hospitality! [/quoteAnd complete hypocrites]
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2020
obehi247:
And killing of innocent, helpless and defenseless people and also Islam is the religion of peace

LOL What is wrong with you people? why do you have to bring religion into this?

This is why i don't understand why people bother with people like you.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausa_fulani!
The killing sword a.k.a rolling sword of the north
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Of course nothing lasts forever, like i said, when we are done sucking you for every resource you have we will let you go. Jesus wont save you from the wretched penury that will follow you after that. We will build our region which BTW has far more potential that yours ever will. We control your fate and theres nothing you can do about it.

I laff

You bokos really like sniffing your own butts.

Keep Bros Jay out of your filthy mouth and I will not speak ill of your syphilitic fake prophet.

Just have it in the back of your empty skull that nothing lasts forever.

You've had a good run and we will take whatever looting you have done these past 60 odd years as our Christian charity to you tottering polio invalids.

Have you asked your Boko self why the north is now capital of armed robbery and kidnapping? Even your Khalifar's state is home to free ranging bandits.

Your own populace of orcs will turn and feast on you idiots.

At the end the north will collapse from within when your plebs revolt and eat you up.

Happened with Maitasine, then your very own Boko Haram and now Fulani bandits from across west Africa .

You attempted to placate them with fulan colonies in the south failed and Amotekun has sent a warning that the people will not sit down idly while you unleash terror on them to force Ruga down their throats.

Better consider the fact that the Fulani is running out of allies.

The Awusa in Zamfara will not forget.

Your willing tools in the middle belt have woken up and the real Omoluabis are gradually waking up as well.

Who will then fight your jihadist war?

Bring all your bokos and Fulani vermin to the south and we will turn you to fish food in the Atlantic .

Bastard almajiri

8 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

I am just saying that, the north also have the religion of peace. This should be a good thing, right??
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by LAguy(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2020
I don't think Southerners have hate on northerners. all we want is a better Nigeria, where there will be peace, love and unity. also, good governance is part of southern agitation.
but it seems ethic dominance is what keep ringing bell in the head of our so call northerners, and not a well modern developed country.

in my conclusion! what exactly is your point by writing this unnecessary story?

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Bastard Muslim filth, you were the first to bring religion into this discuss.

Have you forgotten when you posted this:
zelgiusdigby:

Your brain memory must be less than 2kb

7 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO! Who believes those stupid fairy tales? Chase fulanis out of Nigeria? Over the norths dead body. Like i said, bring it on whenever you feel you are ready. We will show you just how useless you lot truly are.

When it happens it won't be a suggestion from us but an order you must comply with or die.

The only Ruga you will establish will be in the desolate deserts of Niger.

Almajiri clown

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

I laff

You bokos really like sniffing your own butts.

Keep Bros Jay out of your filthy mouth and I will not speak ill of your syphilitic fake prophet.

Just have it in the back of your empty skull that nothing lasts forever.

You've had a good run and we will take whatever looting you have done these past 60 odd years as our Christian charity to you tottering polio invalids.

Have you asked your Boko self why the north is now capital of armed robbery and kidnapping? Even your Khalifar's state is home to free ranging bandits.

Your own populace of orcs will turn and feast on you idiots.

At the end the north will collapse from within when your plebs revolt and eat you up.

Happened with Maitasine, then your very own Boko Haram and now Fulani bandits from across west Africa .

You attempted to placate them with fulan colonies in the south failed and Amotekun has sent a warning that the people will not sit down idly while you unleash terror on them to force Ruga down their throats.

Better consider the fact that the Fulani is running out of allies.

The Awusa in Zamfara will not forget.

Your willing tools in the middle belt have woken up and the real Omoluabis are gradually waking up as well.

Who will then fight your jihadist war?

Bring all your bokos and Fulani vermin to the south and we will turn you to fish food in the Atlantic .

Bastard almajiri

LMAO! You think other northerners will turn against fulanis? you think hausas will turn against fulanis? small fry have you ever been to the north? how ignorant can you people be? You the middle beltans and all others who conspire against the north are a pack of bums. You cant do sh-t. Like i said, Jesus wont be able to save you from us. You should all kiss our feet. Bow in the presence of people superior to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Bastard Muslim filth, you were the first to bring religion into this discuss.

Have you forgotten when you posted this:

Your brain memory must be less than 2kb

What a clown! Listen here infidel, someone started an innocent thread to showcase the north and you gremlins came in with all sorts of insults against muslim and northerners, go read your thread again.

Me saying Jesus wont save you is a fact, he didnt save the millions of you that perished. Heck he couldnt even save himself cause only God can save, not prophets, not humans who sh-t piss and bleed.

Thats besides the point, the bottom line is you and all your future generations belong to the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO! You think other northerners will turn against fulanis? you think hausas will turn against fulanis? small fry have you ever been to the north? how ignorant can you people be? You the middle beltans and all others who conspire against the north are a pack of bums. You cant do sh-t. Like i said, Jesus wont be able to save you from us. You should all kiss our feet. Bow in the presence of people superior to you.

You are still depending on your slave army?

A slave army is no match for an army of free men.

Roll out your drones and see them turn to fish food.

Now go and wash your uncircumcised poxed dik

8 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

When it happens it won't be a suggestion from us but an order you must comply with or die.

The only Ruga you will establish will be in the desolate deserts of Niger.

Almajiri clown

LMAO, When have you ever been able to make us do anything? No one in the north cares or even gives a sh-t about ruga. Go and continue fighting your phantom battles, Friggin brainless monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

What a clown! Listen here infidel, someone started an innocent thread to showcase the north and you gremlins came in with all sorts of insults against muslim and northerners, go read your thread again.

Me saying Jesus wont save you is a fact, he didnt save the millions of you that perished. Heck he couldnt even save himself cause only God can save, not prophets, not humans who sh-t piss and bleed.

Thats besides the point, the bottom line is you and all your future generations belong to the north.

Your army of codeine sipping , lizard sh!t sniffing , trammadol popping vagrants will not cross the river Niger.

We will build a wall with a crucifix to keep you hordes of hell back.

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

You are still depending on your slave army?

A slave army is no match for an army of free men.

Roll out your drones and see them turn to fish food.

Now go and wash your uncircumcised poxed dik

LMAO! Doesnt matter, slave army or not you lot are toast. Heck we may not even have to pick up a single weapon, we will just let you lot kill yourselves into extinction. Thats how much smarter than you we are. All muslims are circumcised, dunce! And what is your business with another mans willy? f-ggot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO, When have you ever been able to make us do anything? No one in the north cares or even gives a sh-t about ruga. Go and continue fighting your phantom battles, Friggin brainless monkeys.

That won't stop us from expelling you and your desolate region from Nigeria.

Get ready for Okar 10.0

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Your army of codeine sipping , lizard sh!t sniffing , trammadol popping vagrants will not cross the river Niger.

We will build a wall with a crucifix to keep you hordes of hell back.

Empty chess beating. Try something stupid, we dare you! Just make sure you send your children and siblings to the forefront to die since war is what you want. We will level the whole south before you can even start crying to the international community to save you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? / Ekiti As The Largest Subgroup Of The Yorubas / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.