Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners (6728 Views)

My Fellow Igbo Think I Am Hausa. / Why Do We(igbos) Love Speaking English Language To Our Fellow Igbos? / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2020
At least una better pass the Igbos... If na Igbos them for wipe out those Hausa settlers... They don't care once you're from north they don't care the tribe or religion you belong to...they call you onye Hausafulani and they will start hating you for now reason...
My edo brother... I don't mean to mention edo in my article just that one of your brother forced me to... I have friends from edo state and we are now like family... I visited Edo last year October and really enjoyed my stay.... The only problem in edo state is bad leadership... The main problem of this country are the Igbos... Historically they were the ones that started killing our people on 15 January 1966 igbo officers executed our leaders massacre our people and toppled the government...the igbos hated the north from day one... I just wish we divide this country!
Dartilo:
This is one of our problem in dis country,too many e-warriors...
North dis ,south dat.every region has their own problem 2 b sincere,and i ve been observing comment eva since but d talk about edo push me to write..

I hate wen human allow sentiment to take control of their normal sense of reason ..
As early as d 14th century d white men called it a city compared it with europe,google about d wall of benin about d city of benin,but immediately one nigeria occur i mean almagamation dat glorious ancient city was drawn back by d Nigeria govt...

Usman dan fodio was defeated by the edos according to history dat is sometin to b proud of,atleast we r not coward...

Have you ever been to a brothel in Nigeria and find an edo girl,but yes dey r dere in oversees,dont eva judge sin based on d method is occur...

Lets our northern brothers b sincere restructing is d only way forward for d continious existence of dis country...

I m not against d fulanis or the hausa ask your brothers staying ova here in benin if dey r marginalised or maltreated,here in benin its like a mjx race everyone reaching out to normal activities,but d killings carried out by d fulanis to women and children is outrageous.

Lemme tel u about an incident.

A woman was raped and killed in her farm by a cattle rearer and so d youth decided to respond upon responding dy located a camp in d bush and d pple in d camp beg dat dey r nt fulanis dat dey r hausa dat is d fulanis dat carried out dis operation sayin dy r fightin against dis same tin at home in d north and dey volunteer to show us d fulanis camo which dem did inside d forest...immediately d fuulanis saw pple coming ddy prepared for attack but unlucky for dem dey were out number and overpower..

Wat is good is good and what is bad is bad.dat should b d central focus..

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Edo is the most backward state in Nigeria...my visit to edo state last year October I was very very disappointed that this is the historical edo state I have been reading about in history books... The state is damn backward... Was like they're still like in 17 century that state need humanitarian assistance I was asking my friends is this state still in nigeria? Still collecting federal allocations? That state is cursed

Hehe hehe... Egbami
You are talking abt Edo needing humanitarian assistance.... Look who's talking?
Your own people that are still in the time of Mohammed. Northern Nigeria is worse. You guys are so dirty. Diseases everywhere in Northern Nigeria. I can never live in any of the core northern Nigeria. Yes, I can only go there and buy things--just beans, cheaper in Katsina. Yes, I'm into food stuff business... The only place I can live and still living is Abuja. I would rather go back to Yoruba land than moving upward to your dirty and violent prone areas.
Someone cannot go to any eatery or buka in ur place and mistakenly drop the food on the table and go and wash hands.... B4 you know it, your Almajiri warlords would have removed it and start eating. Chai, you people shud not be talking pls.
I have all the documentaries of Northern Nigeria in my hand. Just ask me, I will tell you abt the happenings of ur area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Londonboyrep(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2020
gregyboy:

A yoruba muslim coming to lick the ass of a northern man again so bad amotekun can never be achieved
I’m a Christian you idiot. What does the bible teach? Tolerance i.e turn the other cheek. Because I’m saying stop arguing I’m licking ass? And let me school you majority of Yorubas are Christians especially the youths some of whom may actually have been born into Moslem homes.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
foyeks2001:

Hehe hehe... Egbami
Your own people that are still in the time of Mohammed. Northern Nigeria is worse. You guys are so dirty. Diseases everywhere in Northern Nigeria. I can never live in any of the core northern Nigeria. Yes, I can only go there and buy things--just beans, cheaper in Katsina. Yes, I'm into food stuff business... The only place I can live and still living is Abuja. I would rather go back to Yoruba land than moving upward to your dirty and violent prone areas.

LMAO. Thats why when it comes to aids and ebola you are first in line. The latter is the most perplexing, of all the things God created you lot have to resort to eating your siblings, the monkeys and friggin bats. SMH. Disgusting.

You called our land barren but you buy food stuffs there because they are cheaper? LOL! You're such a jester.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Is the north perfect? Of course not, we have our issues, we've owned up to them and we're working on them. Thats the difference between us. You lot cant even accept responsibility for your shortcomings, how can you improve? thats the difference between an advanced society with foresight and one that is still trying trying to understand what the foundations and cornerstone of a society is. Your pseudo education is not a substitute for that, it has to happen organically. It always has to be someone elses fault with you lot, if its not the brits its the north. That victim mentality you lot cant do without. That complex that shields you from having to face the harsh realities about your people. You lot have a very long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO. Thats why when it comes to aids and ebola you are first in line. The latter is the most perplexing, of all the things God created you lot have to resort to eating your siblings, the monkeys and friggin bats. SMH. Disgusting.

You called our land barren but you buy food stuffs there because they are cheaper? LOL! You're such a jester.
Seriously, you can only write Turanchi, but you don't even know anything abt your place. I'm so sure, you schooled abroad. That your father sent you oversea to study abi. Were you not in the country when someone infected with ebola came to Nigeria from Sierra Leone and who told you, you don't have HIV/Aids patients in Nigeria? Illiteracy is ur problem in Northern Nigeria, all those things are not been recorded like the way it is done in Southern Nigeria. We're you not aware of the number of HIV/Aids patients from those prostitutes arrested of recent in Kano More than half had HIV/Aids.
How many functioning government hospitals do you have in ur land afterall, you don't really need to go to hospitals, once someone dies, your people's mentality is that God giveth, and God taketh, there's nothing like autopsy. Allah ya mutu.
Yes, your land is barren. But there are still few lands good for agriculture. Besides, your people are still into smuggling. Your people are still bringing things from Niger even foreign rice are still finding their ways to Nigeria.

Do you know in Northern Nigeria, governance is zero
Go to your local government headquarters, you will see no one even the local government chairman there now. But when it's end of the month-then, then, government allocation must have arrived-you will see your local government chairman and the rest sitting under a big tree doing their sharing formula and at the end of the day, they all go back to their respective homes waiting for the next month allocation for their normal sharing formula.

What a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Almajiri is already dead in northern Nigeria... And we are doing far better than you in every aspect! One Almajiri in the north is more politically enlighten than a professor in the east

Apart from Lagos tell me another state in the south better than kano,Gombe and Kaduna?? None!! You only lead in prostitution, cultistsm, cyber fraud and robbery... Are you not even ashamed of yourself... You travel all the from south to kastina to buy beans... Parasite!! If not for the north na una for don turn cannibals by now...we have southners here in kano that will never go back to the south even if offer them money to do so...even Bayelsea an oil producing state isn't Better than Gombe in terms of development... The south is so backward!! Especially the east!
foyeks2001:

Hehe hehe... Egbami
Someone cannot go to any eatery or buka in ur place and mistakenly drop the food on the table and go and wash hands.... B4 you know it, your Almajiri warlords would have removed it and start eating. Chai, you people shud not be talking pls.
I have all the documentaries of Northern Nigeria in my hand. Just ask me, I will tell you abt the happenings of ur area.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2020
foyeks2001:

Seriously, you can only write Turanchi, but you don't even know anything abt your place. I'm so sure, you schooled abroad. That your father sent you oversea to study abi. Were you not in the country when someone infected with ebola came to Nigeria from Sierra Leone and who told you, you don't have HIV/Aids patients in Nigeria? Illiteracy is ur problem in Northern Nigeria, all those things are not been recorded like the way it is done in Southern Nigeria. We're you not aware of the number of HIV/Aids patients from those prostitutes arrested of recent in Kano More than half had HIV/Aids.
How many functioning government hospitals do you have in ur land afterall, you don't really need to go to hospitals, once someone dies, your people's mentality is that God giveth, and God taketh, there's nothing like autopsy. Allah ya mutu.
Yes, your land is barren. But there are still few lands good for agriculture. Besides, your people are still into smuggling. Your people are still bringing things from Niger even foreign rice are still finding their ways to Nigeria.

HIV Prevalence by State in Nigeira https://naca.gov.ng/nigeria-prevalence-rate/

Akwa Ibom 5.6%
Benue 4.9%
Rivers 3.8%
Taraba 2.7%
Anambra 2.4%
Enugu 2.1%
Abia 2.1%
Delta 1.9%
Nasarawa 1.9%
Edo 1.8%
Bayelsa 1.8%
Cross River 1.7%
Imo 1.6%
Plateau 1.5%
FCT 1.5%
Lagos 1.3%
Borno 1.3%
Adamawa 1.3%
Ogun 1.2%
Gombe 1.2%
Kaduna 1.0%
Kogi 1.0%
Kwara 1.0%
Ondo 0.9%
Osun 0.9%
Oyo 0.9%
Ebonyi 0.8%
Niger 0.7%
Ekiti 0.7%
Kebbi 0.6%
Kano 0.5%
Zamfara 0.5%
Yobe 0.4%
Bauchi 0.4%
Sokoto 0.4%
Jigawa 0.3%
Katsina 0.3%

Like i said, the problem with you people is your hubris wont even let you admit your flaws which is the first step to redemption.

Your hausa is horrible BTW. What you typed doesn't even make any sense.

Nigeria has the largest arable landmass in africa, the 9th largest in the world. Most of that comes from the north. Not to even bring in our abundant natural resources into the discussion. And our land is barren? You people live in a bubble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Almajiri is already dead in northern Nigeria... And we are doing far better than you in every aspect! One Almajiri in the north is more politically enlighten than a professor in the east

Apart from Lagos tell me another state in the south better than kano,Gombe and Kaduna?? None!! You only lead in prostitution, cultistsm, cyber fraud and robbery... Are you not even ashamed of yourself... You travel all the from south to kastina to buy beans... Parasite!! If not for the north na una for don turn cannibals by now...we have southners here in kano that will never go back to the south even if offer them money to do so...even Bayelsea an oil producing state isn't Better than Gombe in terms of development... The south is so backward!! Especially the east!

You say what
Almajiri is dead in Northern Nigeria
*fainted* people pls wake me up o... Lol
tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2020
The state with the highest number of HIV patients is Akwaibom...
Why is it that your states are so backwards and underdeveloped?? Why is it that your states has the highest number of skill miners?? Why is prostitution, cultism, disease, poverty still very high in the educated South... Hungry animals!! If not for the north una for dey chop una flesh... The most poorest state in the north which is zamfara is far better than most states with the highest number of professors in the south...Nigeria will soon divide una go see hell!
foyeks2001:

Do you know in Northern Nigeria, governance is zero
Go to your local government headquarters, you will see no one even the local government chairman there now. But when it's end of the month-then, then, government allocation must have arrived-you will see your local government chairman and the rest sitting under a big tree doing their sharing formula and at the end of the day, they all go back to their respective homes waiting for the next month allocation for their normal sharing formula.

What a pity!
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:

You land in most southern states the first thing you will be greeted by is the odoriferous smell of faeces. Most of them talking sh-t about the north have never stepped foot in a northern state. One thing all northern states have in common is some level of development, a bit of hope that with proper management they will fulfill their potential. Southern states bar lagos are filled with hopelessness and despair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2020
Keep thanking God for the north!
Up till today... In calabar your cannibals ugep brothers are still active in consuming human meats.. It's even part of their culture! Primitives!
foyeks2001:

You say what
tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2020
foyeks2001:

You say what
tongue tongue tongue

In theory, its dead. Though i admit in reality a bit more needs to be done and efforts are being made to ensure its demise. But the important thing here is efforts are being made. What are you lot doing about your culture which seems to be breeding deviousness and nefariousness among even the "educated". Most Educated northerners have honor and excel at whatever they do. Most educated southerners still exhibit unfathomable vices and lack simple manners and etiquette. Have no qualms in engaging in dishonorable behavior. You cant even see that the problem exists, how can you solve it? Safe to say education can save us, your case i'm starting to believe more and more is a curse from the almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Smack down!
This one loud!
Babana easy mana u wan finish them patapata grin
This
zelgiusdigby:

In theory, its dead. Though i admit in reality a bit more needs to be done and efforts are being made to ensure its demise. But the important thing here is efforts are being made. What are you lot doing about your culture which seems to be breeding deviousness and nefariousness among even the "educated". Most Educated northerners have honor and excel at whatever they do. Most educated southerners still exhibit unfathomable vices and lack simple manners and etiquette. Have no qualms in engaging in dishonorable behavior. You cant even see that the problem exists, how can you solve it? Safe to say education can save us, your case i'm starting to believe more and more is a curse from the almighty.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Akwa Ibom 5.6%
Benue 4.9%
Rivers 3.8%
Taraba 2.7%
Anambra 2.4%
Enugu 2.1%
Abia 2.1%
Delta 1.9%
Nasarawa 1.9%
Edo 1.8%
Bayelsa 1.8%
Cross River 1.7%
Imo 1.6%
Plateau 1.5%
FCT 1.5%
Lagos 1.3%
Borno 1.3%
Adamawa 1.3%
Ogun 1.2%
Gombe 1.2%
Kaduna 1.0%
Kogi 1.0%
Kwara 1.0%
Ondo 0.9%
Osun 0.9%
Oyo 0.9%
Ebonyi 0.8%
Niger 0.7%
Ekiti 0.7%
Kebbi 0.6%
Kano 0.5%
Zamfara 0.5%
Yobe 0.4%
Bauchi 0.4%
Sokoto 0.4%
Jigawa 0.3%
Katsina 0.3%

Like i said, the problem with you people is your hubris wont even let you admit your flaws which is the first step to redemption.

Nigeria has the largest arable landmass in africa, the 9th largest in the world. Most of that comes from the north. Not to even bring in our abundant natural resources into the discussion. And our land is barren? You people live in a bubble.

Forget abt this cos when it comes to accurate figures, you don't have it in Northern Nigeria.
Even during the 2006 census, it's zero in Northern Nigeria. Those officials would go to a compound where it's boldly written ' Ba shi ga'. Only legs were shown to those officials to count.
During election period, under age voters and also you see one person having 3voters cards.
So, when it comes to accurate statistics, you don't have it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2020
foyeks2001:

Forget abt this cos when it comes to accurate figures, you don't have it in Northern Nigeria.
Even during the 2006 census, it's zero in Northern Nigeria. Those officials would go to a compound where it's boldly written ' Ba shi ga'. Only legs were shown to those officials to count.
During election period, under age voters and also you see one person having 3voters cards.
So, when it comes to accurate statistics, you don't have it.

LMAO When it comes to negative statistics about the north you believe them but when it paints the north in a positive light its not accurate? In other words what you are trying to say is only stats that support your narrow minded narratives are accurate? Shame on you! You cant get anywhere without objectivity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Like seriously, how many northerners can you find in private companies Even Dangote mistakenly established a sachet tomoto company in Kano and employed your people to manage.... You people see to the ruin of that company... That company is no longer in existence, why, just because of ur dubious and fraudulent manner... The way you have reeked Nigeria. Your people can only work in government establishment where you loot away the future of Nigeria with your reckless life of spending everything you have today.... Allah will bring another one tomorrow.
So you don't know, that your people are very sick Sick in terms of spending, sick in terms of living reckless life. You people are the ones dragging us Nigerians backwards with ur foolish and stupid mentality. Archaic one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2020
foyeks2001:

Like seriously, how many northerners can you find in private companies Even Dangote mistakenly established a sachet tomoto company in Kano and employed your people to manage.... You people see to the ruin of that company... That company is no longer in existence, why, just because of ur dubious and fraudulent manner... The way you have reeked Nigeria. Your people can only work in government establishment where you loot away the future of Nigeria with your reckless life of spending everything you have today.... Allah will bring another one tomorrow.
So you don't know, that your people are very sick Sick in terms of spending, sick in terms of living reckless life. You people are the ones dragging us Nigerians backwards with ur foolish and stupid mentality. Archaic one for that matter.

LMAO! I dont know if you are uninformed or shamelessly lying through your teeth. Dangote's tomato factory is still very functional. Stop spreading lies.

Northerners are dragging Nigeria backward but somehow most northern states with the meager allocation they receive and the little IGR they generate are doing better than a lot of southern states. Its not your senators and governors who are robbing you blind, its obviously the north. How naive can you people be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Akwa Ibom 5.6%
Benue 4.9%
Rivers 3.8%
Taraba 2.7%
Anambra 2.4%
Enugu 2.1%
Abia 2.1%
Delta 1.9%
Nasarawa 1.9%
Edo 1.8%
Bayelsa 1.8%
Cross River 1.7%
Imo 1.6%
Plateau 1.5%
FCT 1.5%
Lagos 1.3%
Borno 1.3%
Adamawa 1.3%
Ogun 1.2%
Gombe 1.2%
Kaduna 1.0%
Kogi 1.0%
Kwara 1.0%
Ondo 0.9%
Osun 0.9%
Oyo 0.9%
Ebonyi 0.8%
Niger 0.7%
Ekiti 0.7%
Kebbi 0.6%
Kano 0.5%
Zamfara 0.5%
Yobe 0.4%
Bauchi 0.4%
Sokoto 0.4%
Jigawa 0.3%
Katsina 0.3%

[s]Nigeria has the largest arable landmass in africa, the 9th largest in the world. Most of that comes from the north.[/s] Not to even bring in our abundant natural resources into the discussion. And our land is barren? You people live in a bubble.

You should be ashamed of yourself with this figure! I served in the North I did HIV counselling and Testing, the reason the figure is low is because there is no figure YOUR WOMEN/WIVES ARE SO SCARED THEY CAN'T GO OUT FOR TESTING.

They are so dumb that they can't even explain what is wrong with them! They are slaves, and you the stupid ones are their master, the south is a more advance place where women are treated like living being not slave that can't and should not talk anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2020
sparko1:

You should be ashamed of yourself with this figure! I served in the North I did HIV counselling and Testing, the reason the figure is low is because there is no figure YOUR WOMEN/WIVES ARE SO SCARED THEY CAN'T GO OUT FOR TESTING.

They are so dumb that they can't even explain what is wrong with them! They are slaves, and you the stupid ones are their master, the south is a more advance place where women are treated like living being not slave that can't and should not talk anywhere.

Yes, they are treated like living beings in brothels and baby factories. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Yes, they are treated like living beings in brothels and baby factories. cheesy

At least they have a choice! And no body is forcing them!

Oh gay! You need to go home oh! if you see the way your people sleep around over there, they have this junction that have this small tent, THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A DECENT PLACE, THEY LAY DOWN AND YOU CAN SEE THEIR LEGS OUT, HAVE RANDOM SEX WITH TRAILER DRIVERS. (CAN'T TOUCH SUCH WITH A 10 FEET POLE, DIRTY, DISGUSTING, SMELLING! GOSH! of course there is no water, the air is so polluted! I want to choke!)

I can only pity them! such a harsh life with flies EVERYWHERE, ALMAGIRI EVERYWHERE! mY Gosh!

WE NEED TO OPEN A GO FUND ME FOR THE COMMUNITY, NOTHING WORKS, EVERYWHERE IS LIKE A REVERSED 1890 Typical village!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
sparko1:

At least they have a choice! And no body is forcing them!

Oh gay! You need to go home oh! if you see they way your people sleep around over there, they have this junction that have this small tent, THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A DECENT PLACE, THE LAY DOWN AND YOU CAN SEE THEIR LEGS OUT HAVE RANDOM SEX WITH TRAILER DRIVERS. (CAN'T TOUCH SUCH WITH A 10 FEET POLE, DIRTY, DISGUSTING, SMELLING! GOSH! of course there is no water, the air is so polluted! I want to choke!)

I can only pity them! such a harsh life with flies EVERYWHERE, ALMAGIRI EVERYWHERE! mY Gosh!

WE NEED TO OPEN A GO FUND ME FOR THE COMMUNITY, NOTHING WORKS, EVERYWHERE IS LIKE A REVERSED 1890 Typical village!

LOL What a despicable human being. So the helpless wee yats in baby factories and brothels are not being abused or taken advantage of? Shame on you if this is the best defense you can come up with.

When i was in the south women didnt wear any clothes, they just walked about naked and copulated in plain sight. See? Anyone can conjure up stories out of thin air. Besides, i never claimed we were perfect. But at least if something like this were to happen in the north we'd be surprised because such immoralities have not been normalized in the north. As long as that is the case then i can live with that. You people on the other hand, no tale is too tall when it comes to your promiscuousness and lecherous misadventures.

You typing in caps only shows your true nature, nothing but a good for nothing aggressive tout. Typical!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
You can't hate Hausafulani and love Humanity!!
God bless northern Nigeria!!
In my next life I want to be Hausafulani!!

2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
You can't hate Hausafulani and love modesty!

1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LOL What a despicable human being. So the helpless wee yats in baby factories and brothels are not being abused or taken advantage of? Shame on you if this is the best defense you can come up with.

When i was in the south women didnt wear any clothes, they just walked about naked and copulated in plain sight. See? Anyone can conjure up stories out of thin air. Besides, i never claimed we were perfect. But at least if something like this were to happen in the north we'd be surprised because such immoralities have not been normalized in the north. As long as that is the case then i can live with that. You people on the other hand, no tale is too tall when it comes to your promiscuous and lecherous misadventures.

You typing in caps only shows your true nature, nothing but a good for nothing aggressive tout. Typical!

You are ok with your elders sleeping with a 12 year old girl, but you only care about what an adult does with his/her!

WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN giving birth to children and sending them to the street to beg to improve your miserable life!

You see your problem, when people in the south do those things, they know its wrong and have moral to not justify it, BUT you no! NO! You will justify marrying an 8 years old, How stupid and wicked can you be to penetrate a CHILD! Tell me HOW MANY CHILD HAVE YOU PENETRATED THIS YEAR! People like you should be locked up and the key thrown away!

You hide behind religious connotation and commit unforgivable acts and STILL JUSTIFY IT!

That is the difference, we in the south, have morals, those who decide to sell their body do it in shame, the baby factory they do it in hiding!
Please tell me one thing worse than PENETRATING A CHILD YOU gay! How can you sit there and compare that ruthlessness with anything!

YOU NEED YOUR BRAIN FORMATTED! THAT KIND OF THINKING IS WHAT IS KEEPING THE NORTH IN POVERTY FOR THIS LONG!

Take a look and some years ago, we heard, a non government organization that helps ladies in the north was doing graduation and all the HEAD of idiots were there picking out young girls that are barely 14 as wives! These are men with children that are as old as 30 and above taking young vulnerable girls as wives and You have the gut to talk about promiscuous and lecherous misadventures. They need to give you a TOWN FLOGGING, NAKED YOU AND FLOG YOU STUPID ASS!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
sparko1:

You are ok with your elders sleeping with a 12 year old girl, but you only care about what an adult does with his/her!

WHAT CAN BE WORSE THAN giving birth to children and sending them to the street to beg to improve your miserable life!

You see your problem, when people in the south do those things, they know its wrong and have moral to not justify it, BUT you no! NO! You will justify marrying an 8 years old, How stupid and wicked can you be to penetrate a CHILD! Tell me HOW MANY CHILD HAVE YOU PENETRATED THIS YEAR! People like you should be locked up and the key thrown away!

You hide behind religious connotation and commit unforgivable acts and STILL JUSTIFY IT!

That is the difference, we in the south, have morals, those who decide to sell their body do it in shame, the baby factory they do it in hiding!
Please tell me one thing worse than PENETRATING A CHILD YOU gay! How can you sit there and compare that ruthlessness with anything!

YOU NEED YOUR BRAIN FORMATTED! THAT KIND OF THINKING IS WHAT IS KEEPING THE NORTH IN POVERTY FOR THIS LONG!

Take a look and some years ago, we heard, a non government organization that helps ladies in the north was doing graduation and all the HEAD of idiots were there picking out young girls that are barely 14 as wives! This are men with children that are as old as 30 and above taking young vulnerable girls as wives and You have the gut to talk about promiscuous and lecherous misadventures. The need to give a TOWN FLOGGING, NAKED YOU AND FLOG YOU STUPID ASS!

Lol! Another product of the infamous southern miracle centers. Literally couldn't understand a single sentence this dummy put out. Come back when you are able to string together coherent sentences. I don't have the time to be scavenging through the scribbles of a mad man.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Lol! Another product of the infamous southern miracle centers. Literally couldn't understand a single sentence this dummy put out. Come back when you are able to string together coherent sentences. I don't have the time to be scavenging through the scribbles of a mad man.

When you don't have brains, how will you understand!

So no answer for the questions right! May your children be given out to their elders to PENETRATE before they know their left from their right!

You put picture of roundabout together and call it beauty! MAN this is my last warning! Get your brain check!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Under age marriage is normal in the south...at least the north are fighting against child marriage which has already end... And has been declared illegal in the north... What about the south especially in the south east... Child marriage is part of their culture
sparko1:

Take a look and some years ago, we heard, a non government organization that helps ladies in the north was doing graduation and all the HEAD of idiots were there picking out young girls that are barely 14 as wives! These are men with children that are as old as 30 and above taking young vulnerable girls as wives and You have the gut to talk about promiscuous and lecherous misadventures. They need to give you a TOWN FLOGGING, NAKED YOU AND FLOG YOU STUPID ASS!

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Help your sisters in the south first... Bloody hypocrite
Even a demented old man was given 14yr old girl to Mary in Anambra...go and help your sistera first... Anu mpam
sparko1:

So no answer for the questions right! May your children be given out to their elders to PENETRATE before they know their left from their right!

You put picture of roundabout together and call it beauty! MAN this is my last warning! Get your brain check!

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
sparko1:

Seriously, whats with this weirdo and caps? cheesy
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Okay, I'm done responding to these sprags. The dweebs just keep repeating the same thing over and over again. Its too boring now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sparko1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Under age marriage is normal in the south...at least the north are fighting against child marriage which has already end... And has been declared illegal in the north... What about the south especially in the south east... Child marriage is part of their culture

You didn't just do that, seriously, you that have it legalize in your constitution!

I give up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? / Ekiti As The Largest Subgroup Of The Yorubas / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.