Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend (3670 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by King2kay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
A married woman has been left devastated after finding out that her husband is a terrible cheat.

She narrated how her husband booked a hotel to stay with a female Facebook friend, but lied to her that he has an appointment to attend.

Now, she found out about the whole thing after snooping around and is very mad.

Read her:

"I need advise. My marriage is 15 years old.

My husband have been chatting with this lady on Facebook and they got so intimate that I know that both of them do have video sex but I didn't bother. Now they have taken it to the next level. He doesn't know that I have his phone password.

The lady is coming into town by this coming Tuesday and my husband have told me that he is going to secure a contract job and he will stay for 4 days in the east. He is an engineer. I know where they agreed to meet and even the hotel he booked down for her to stay.

He is leaving on Wednesday morning because the lady...

Read more: https:///2tETeIM

1 Share

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Gentlemanforyou: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Let him enjoy his time anty

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Go there with tugs and beat him and the lady to scatter.

Ladies please, any man that tells lies a lot but n relationship should be ditched fos that is how they start. Imagin.. 4 days jutsito be with another woman.

That how some will be lieing that they dont have time or plans to date Nairaland girls but their official name is Mr Slide. Sliding into girls PMs and begging them for a date.
Useless men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Auntyesther(f): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
I will comment when i find my 500h that i lost last night... my heart is paining me already

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by laughitall(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Auntyesther:
I will comment when i find my 500h that i lost last night... my heart is paining me already
NL girls are broke
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by MedicH: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
laughitall:
NL girls are broke

U say wetin lol

Broke and poor no be the same thing hehehe
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by frank317: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Leave ur husband phone, una no go hear, now that u have found out shabi na cry.

I am sorry to say this but and I don't know about the female pusssy. I know that for s dicck one pussy for a long times makes the dicck inactive.

I am not supporting cheating.... But if he makes u happy and performs his husband role very well, just give him a break.

What u don't know will not kill u. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by laughitall(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:

U say wetin lol

Broke and poor no be the same thing hehehe
poor I mean to say
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by MedicH: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
laughitall:
poor I mean to say

Oh my world!!! Not anybodys fault. Buhari is not helping.
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Auntyesther(f): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
laughitall:
NL girls are broke
don't generalise it. It's just me thats broke, i don't know about others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Theomarvelus(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
do you want yo kill yourself, he respect you for booking hotel for both of them, if he bring her to your house and lie to be his relative in mothers side that came to do something in town, what will you do, am sure you will even be the one to make a delicious meal for her, woman relax and maintain your 15 year marriage, he loves you very much.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
I hope u will still say this if it was the woman that cheated.
frank317:

I am sorry to say this but and I don't know about the female pusssy. I know that for s dicck one pussy for a long times makes the dicck inactive.

I am not supporting cheating.... But if he makes u happy and performs his husband role very well, just give him a break.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Auntyesther:
Thank u my dear, they just love to generalize on this forum.
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Theomarvelus:
do you want yo kill yourself, he respect you for booking hotel for both of them, if he bring her to your house and lie to be his relative in mothers side that came to do something in town, what will you do, am sure you will even be the one to make a delicious meal for her, woman relax and maintain your 15 year marriage, he loves you very much.
Are u being serious right now?
I hope u will still say this exact words if it were to be the woman who cheated.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Fisher007: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Please keep us updated. This seem like a nice story.
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by asahnwaKC: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Catch him red handed...then do your own back....one one....what's good for the goose....
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Ladies please, any man that tells lies a lot but n relationship should be ditched fos that is how they start. Imagin.. 4 days jutsito be with another woman.

That how some will be lieing that they dont have time or plans to date Nairaland girls but their official name is Mr Slide. Sliding into girls PMs and begging them for a date.
Useless men everywhere.
.seriously.. na you suppose dey lucky xay den dey slide enter your dm.. you this toxic thing. na y your twin sis don marry get belle, you still dey here dey yab man upandan. ugly f. u. c. k
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Auntyesther:

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by mumumugu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
he had an appointment with his mistress
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
laughitall:
NL girls are broke
. she Prolly is a student
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Offpoint: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Not new, I wanna read something new on nairaland
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
.seriously.. na you suppose dey lucky xay den dey slide enter your dm.. you this toxic thing. na y your twin sis don marry get belle, you still dey here dey yab man upandan. ugly f. u. c. k

Aaahahahaaaa. See them monitoring spirits. What the ladies hardly do on here(using what Someone posted to abuse them) is what all the so called men if Nairaland are doing. Tomorrow if they say men should come out, you too will crawl out.
Biko iberibe bu oria
Shame on you.
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Aaahahahaaaa. See them monitoring spirits. What the ladies hardly do on here(using what Someone posted to abuse them) is what all the so called men if Nairaland are doing. Tomorrow if they say men should come out, you too will crawl out.
Biko iberibe bu oria
Shame on you.
lol .. who dey monitor this one.. no go fyn your square root.. something wey no concern all men naim you go dey call all men ...

ladies doesn't do what, be shiiting yourself. now carry your ugly self and face front..

shame on you too.
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by efewizey(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Useless men everywhere.

Are you in any way depressed?
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
efewizey:

Are you in any way depressed?

I should be asking you that for this silly question. What has my comment got to do with depression?

I know because its a man now, all of you will want to take sides with him.
Don't worry, your woman will do same to you and I'll see how you'll handle it gentlemanly.

For you info, I'm very well and refreshed cos His grace is upon my life. So nothing like depression in my life. I think You should seek help fast.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by efewizey(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I should be asking you that for this silly question. What has my comment got to do with depression?

I know because its a man now, all of you will want to take sides with him.
Don't worry, your woman will do same to you and I'll see how you'll handle it gentlemanly.

For you info, I'm very well and refreshed cos His grace is upon my life. So nothing like depression in my life. I think You should seek help fast.
It was a calm question o sisi... You took it personal... Don't worry. God will make everything possible for you. I know you are in severe pain
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by laughitall(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
MedicH:

Oh my world!!! Not anybodys fault. Buhari is not helping.
loool ...
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by laughitall(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
biGDhAp:
. she Prolly is a student
okay enjoy
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by laughitall(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Auntyesther:
okayy
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by frank317: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
MissGodOwn:
I hope u will still say this if it was the woman that cheated.

Mindset after sex is different for men and women. A man can detach himself emotionally from a woman he is sleeping with while still I love with another. While this is difficult for a woman. For a woman she will attach herself with the guys at the expense of her main lover or she will become a LovePeddler and start selling her body for money.
Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
All these things u are typing is not my point, my point is this: if it were to be the woman who cheated, must of the comments would have being, women are bitches, hoes are not loyal, etc, but now it's the man, see how calmly all d comments are, men trying to justify why the man cheated. It's too sad.
frank317:

Mindset after sex is different for men and women. A man can detach himself emotionally from a woman he is sleeping with while still I love with another. While this is difficult for a woman. For a woman she will attach herself with the guys at the expense of her main lover or she will become a LovePeddler and start selling her body for money.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied He Had An Appointment, But Booked Hotel With Female Friend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
frank317:

Just look at the rubbish, a typical hypocritical Nigerian male. No wonder they're fathering and would keep on fathering and taking care of kids that are not their own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Demanding For Money / Download Full Movie Sex Education Season 1 & 2[episode 1-8] / My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.