Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend (72791 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment an angry lady humiliated her alleged boyfriend at a hotel.

According to reports, the incident happened at Poshlux hotel in Benin city. The lady bumped into her boyfriend at the hotel, chilling with her friend.

On seeing them, she was filled with rage as she hurled insults at them and accused them of sleeping with each other behind her back.

Her boyfriend tried to calm the situation and stop her from flaring up so much, but she landed him a hot slap before proceeding to harass the other girl.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CDrU6r80PE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2020
You Dey mad you Dey crazy Na still questions wey she no won give answer to Cos she don catch you redhanded cheesy cheesy Women with wahala

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by TuborTee143: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Wahala nor too much for this relationship industry so? Lolzzz

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Hian, man can not cheat in peace again?

Suffer suffer too much for Naija,
ladies biko understand that this suffering sometimes cause temporary brain disorder.

Na so I carry sidechick one day thinking she was my main girl. Na suffer suffer cause my brain to miscalculate.grin

259 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Our God will never let us be put to shame.

Should they even catch us taking a big shat at the altar, nothing would stop us from showing up to church for Sunday Thanksgiving singing & dancing all the way. We'll never hide.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by pyyxxaro: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2020
OP wetin con concern you

You go like Aproko tooo much oh
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by DaddyRochie1642: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:
Hian, man can not cheat in peace again?

Suffer suffer too much for Naija,
ladies biko understand that this suffering sometimes cause temporary brain disorder.

Na so I carry sidechick one day thinking she was my main girl. Na suffer suffer cause my brain to miscalculate.grin

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by DaddyRochie1642: 2:20am On Jul 27, 2020
The guy is tired Of her KPEKUS grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by xperiencelove(m): 4:40am On Jul 27, 2020
I first thought it was a nollywood movie trailer featuring Ibrahim Chatta and Eniola Ajao directed by Femi Ogungbe produced by Odunlade Ademola marketed by Gemini Films and Production

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Originalsly: 4:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Guy fall my hand. Why is he just sitting and begging her to calm down instead of flying into a rage and bombarding her with questions.... what is it you're doing here at the hotel?... who and you?.. answer me... I know you shock to see me.... I heard about you coming here before but I didn't believe it.... now I know was the truth....is this where you be coming when you say you going to visit your aunt?.... who you come with?...answer me.... let me find out I'll kill both of you here today with my own two hands.. ......nonsense.
By this time the side chick should long be gone and he would then take calming down from peacemakers.

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin she gain sef just ranting like local cock for her mind now she don show action pouring drink on the other lady.mscheew

6 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by chatinent: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2020
If I were the lady, I would just come in, open the door, smile and leave without uttering a word. The suspicion of what I'll do alone will witchhunt them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by ibkonekt(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2020
pyyxxaro:
OP wetin con concern you

You go like Aproko tooo much oh
but you read am...no be aproko carry you sef come

23 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Olalan(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2020
It's quite painful to see your partner cheat on you even more hurtful to see them cheat with a friend but the best thing is to walk away without constituting a nuisance to the public

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Guy fall my hand. Why is he just sitting and begging her to calm down instead of flying into a rage and bombarding her with questions.... what is it you're doing here at the hotel?... who and you?.. answer me... I know you shock to see me.... I heard about you coming here before but I didn't believe it.... now I know was the truth....is this where you be coming when you say you going to visit your aunt?.... who you come with?...answer me.... let me find out I'll kill both of you here today with my own two hands.. ......nonsense.
By this time the side chick should long be gone and he would then take calming down from peacemakers.
Bad guy

Na afonja dna u carry

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by doctore212(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Na so my babe catch me for olosho house last week.

It was a very bloody scene. I manage to escape .

17 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by paulolee(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2020
that guy is a fool, na just girlfriend they disgrace am like this??
some guys sabi fall hands o...real gees for streets gat too much control over their woman and even when a Wife catches a real man in broad day light, she would quietly go back home and wait for him to return home before raising voices or asking questions about what she saw than this public disgrace...
i dont blame the girl but instead i blame the weak and foolish guy for giving her soo much space and will power to try such..
imagine such embarrassment because of a single man cheating and enjoying his life,
meaning assuming they are married na to gun the weak gee down because him cheat with her close friend...RAWBISH

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Shellsploit: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Originalsly:

Na only legends fit talk like this! shocked

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
See finish
What will she do when I marry second wife?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by articleme(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2020
wow
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Richadv(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Poshlux poshlux the olosho there are sometin each ,they are doing wonders
But wait y dis guy dery beg any gal wey try dis rubbish wit me na inside daf pool she o see her sef nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Mikelarteta(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
But really this should not be tolerated, it is ba and won’t end well for sure. If u know you know. Nothing car Dey take fish do, all na to chop.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Slawormir: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

What do you expect

Assuming say most of my Nigggars dey see women as swimming pool
Just swim your own and move on
This kind thing for nor dey happen

Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere doing relationship and love
Simbrixton:
I think say na u
I dey craze.....I nor dey do relationship na
Once i bang woman I don move ahead be that

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by PureGoldh(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Local man is just speechless

Dz world no balance atall

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by obembet(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Some men are cursed. They can't do without cheating.. Why looking outside when u have same thing at home. The annoying thing is that they will even be cheating with someone that is not up to ur standard.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Hezzyluv: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
She landed him hot slap. But if is the guy that slap her, it is called an assault.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by gunners160(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
r
paulolee:
that guy is a fool, na just girlfriend they disgrace am like this??
some guys sabi fall hands o...real gees for streets gat too much control over their woman and even the wives would wait for them to reach house before raising their voices even when caught in broad day light..
them no born any bea well to try this rubbish for my parole, abi na she de pay the guy bills
see them, see them. Una go dey always support evil. The guy no cheat with anoda girl but him gf best friend ,haba na she is human so she deserves to react.
Guys like you will see this nonsense and still give your friend accolades for doing such a life threatening betrayal ; funny enough she will b the one to cook the Saturday meal / Sunday meal you all enjoyed and you call her names like our wife, our queen etc. You go as far as convincing her that she is the only one.
The guy no try at all and let's call a spade a spade

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by donmixc: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
why claim to love when you don't, I almost lost my life three years ago because I broke my lover's heart, na only God saved me, spending one month in a hospital made me realized the hell she went through all because of me

4 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Bombolistic: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
An what were you doing in the hotel?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.