Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... (12305 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Liposure: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Well i don't problem with fat women becos i'm fan of big things. As a matter of fact I can go rounds with them
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by placeofallure(f): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blackmoran:
I notice something about fat people in there consciousness they are insecure about them selves and they know they are not attractive so they act tough and they become great in motivational speaking, hence you hear the word "fat and large" "fat and in charge" "fat and beautiful" and they throw this at every body face.. I have never met a hot chick that boast of her beauty because instinctively she know she is attractive and her beauty do the talking not the other way round where all this fat girls will be campaigning for us to vote for them...

At least we now know how you feel about it.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Liposure:
Well i don't problem with fat women becos i'm fan of big things. As a matter of fact I can go rounds with them
Chop knuckle ma G
We are the same
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by GeoSilYe(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

Good
Can you by chance link me up with any of those bbw that will come.

Lmao just use style to register and you'd be in the WhatsApp group and you can carry on from there
Shikina!
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
GeoSilYe:

Lmao just use style to register and you'd be in the WhatsApp group and you can carry on from there
Shikina!
Lol That'll be a very long stress
Just use style to get one of their contact
And quote me back here
Shikena
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by GeoSilYe(f): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

Lol That'll be a very long stress
Just use style to get one of their contact
And quote me back here
Shikena

Long stress for what you're looking for, Ahn Ahn oga no be so
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
GeoSilYe:

Long stress for what you're looking for, Ahn Ahn oga no be so
How Much is the registration fee ? and where is it gonna take place?
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by GeoSilYe(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

How Much is the registration fee ? and where is it gonna take place?

"It's been a very long lockdown and it's possible a lot of us have eating and put on so much weight we'd want to lose.
Don't worry there's an easy and reliable way to do this and get sustainable results.
Join F2F on this 2 weeks fat blaster program where you stand lo lose up to 5kg in 2 weeks for just #500."

You can reach F2F with the number in the picture above

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
GeoSilYe:

"It's been a very long lockdown and it's possible a lot of us have eating and put on so much weight we'd want to lose.
Don't worry there's an easy and reliable way to do this and get sustainable results.
Join F2F on this 2 weeks fat blaster program where you stand lo lose up to 5kg in 2 weeks for just #500."

You can reach F2F with the number in the picture above
You see why i told you earlier on that all this is stress which one be F2F again shey na american visa I wan apply for nii grin
You be girl he go dey easy to collect their number na scope you go use nah grin
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Hintona(f): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2020
ZIINI:
Are you BBW wink
No I'm not.
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by SteveOfu: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
wink
Hintona:

No I'm not.
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by OkehBlessing(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
ZIINI:

But what

There are health implications attached to it, when your BMI is overweight. it's very essential you watch your weight and what you eat. Health is wealth.
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
OkehBlessing:

There are health implications attached to it, when your BMI is overweight. it's very essential you watch your weight and what you eat. Health is wealth.
A close relative of mine is slim as fuçk and yet she dey sick anyhow with different type of health issues and she's not fat.
You see some people just want to abuse them not only because their fat but some just find joy in seeing other people depressed.
Hitting the gym is not only for plussize people it's for everyone be it slim or fat OK.
Steveofu I love you the way you are don't mind them their jealous grin
Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by OkehBlessing(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
ZIINI:

A close relative of mine is slim as fuçk and yet she dey sick anyhow with different type of health issues and she's not fat.
You see some people just want to abuse them not only because their fat but some just find joy in seeing other people depressed.
Hitting the gym is not only for plussize people it's for everyone be it slim or fat OK.
Steveofu I love you the way you are don't mind them their jealous grin
I know...
I am totally against body shaming.
But moderation is needed in everything. Keeping fit and living an healthy lifestyle is for every body size.
Everyone can't be slim nor be in the same body size but just try not to b over weight, be normal.

1 Like

Re: This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... by Larrywoo23(m): 12:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50 sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.