Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (93022 Views)

Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Avast(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
fiope:
This is a video of a lady confronting a guy after he allegedly told his friends about sleeping with her. The lady got furious, a confrontation ensued.

It almost broke out into an exchange of fist, thanks to passersby who eventually intervened

Enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAaijZI1T0

This is laspotech now
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Avast(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
YoungPerson:
My humble opinion;

1. The girl has refused her mother's training.
2. The guy is a huge vagina. Deserves slaps
3. She obviously didn't cum at all otherwise she'd be proud of the D.
4. Laspotech is a shitty school.
5. The average Laspotech guy has probably hit that. Why? Only Oloshos shout publicly about their sour sexual escapades.

All the girls would always want to 4ku
I regret going to that school.
Thou, I drop my cert for them and pursue something better.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. until it springs up gender war from both sides.. your lots seems to enjoy doing that nowadays.
I'm telling u, it's so annoying angry angry angry angry
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by okooloyun1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is embarrassing...
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Sarah20A(f): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Guys with big ass and pot belly always end up with smallest of all di...ck embarassed his body shape already determined his joystick undecided

Please can someone tell me why I can't upload pictures?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodnessB:
Why do men kiss and tell? What's the psychology behind that angry

A woman’s vagina is like gold to them.
Once they’ve achieved that high level of actually penetrating it, they’ll want to their whole friends to know. Because to them it’s big deal and makes them cool. Elevates them in front of their dumb friends

2 Likes

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sarah20A:
Guys with big ass and pot belly always end up with smallest of all di...ck embarassed his body shape already determined his joystick undecided

Please can someone tell me why I can't upload pictures?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Mike008(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
He told his friends; you told the world
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by yahoosurepass(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kendumazy:
That guy is a disgrace to men. You can bang the holiest girl if she can trust you, you won't judge her and zip your lip. I don't blame the lady for her reaction. That's one of the topmost thing ladies hate.

Let's handle your buying and shipping from USA to Nigeria. Check my signature below for more details.

fraudster
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Kendumazy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
yahoosurepass:

fraudster

Your family and you are fraudsters and it shall never be well with you and your family until you stop going round on every thread calling every poster derogatory names.

Dragnet, Dominique. Kindly, look into this guy case. He is becoming a nuisance on this forum jumping on every thread typing rubbish. You can check his previous posts to see.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by doggedfighter(f): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
As work no dey so, It's just sex that keeps people busy these days.
Omg grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Chatbot1234: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Neoteny:
Staged

it is actually staged, but how did you know this

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Neoteny(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chatbot1234:

it is actually staged, but how did you know this

Obvious

Overacting, peculiar crowd reaction, camera framing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Sammyl93(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
fiope:
This is a video of a lady confronting a guy after he allegedly told his friends about sleeping with her. The lady got furious, a confrontation ensued.

It almost broke out into an exchange of fist, thanks to passersby who eventually intervened

Enjoy the video
I didn't see anyone talking about the assault on this guy he kissed and tell why not return the telling you are removing your slippers threatening to wipe his face while ordering and holding his shirt a vicious slap or push from this guy and everyone will start blaming him, is high time women stop this bullshit

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2020
MissGodOwn:
I'm telling u, it's so annoying angry angry angry angry
.. really annoying

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by AreaFada2: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2020
Well, she has succeeded in telling the entire human race that the guy bleeped her. She should clap for herself.

What she's doing is a criminal act. Public assault and breach of the peace.

If she claims rape, she cannot prove it. But there's plenty of witnesses/evidence of her assault.

Police will only bleep her some more to get bail.

Very shameful.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by KingAzubuike(f): 5:30am On Jan 23, 2020
CSTR2:
The girl no get shame sha.
She no send at all. Confirm weyrey.

You can't sleep with a guy in school without one person knowing about it.
It's not possible. We lived for that bragging rights in school.

You may not get to know, it doesn't mean he hasn't told his roommates or close friends.

True, very true. It's just impossible for a uni guy to Bleep a fellow student and not tell people who know her about it. It's their own way of gaining rep.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by KingAzubuike(f): 5:39am On Jan 23, 2020
davillian:

Ive done my own kissing and telling back then in the uni
Even if you no wan talk boys go ask you "how far you Bleep her " some would even go further to ask "the Toto make sense"
And the final question "how many round you give her "
Na competition for my hostel
As far as a higher institution is concerned, it's almost not possible for a guy to bang a departmental mate or student from another faculty and not tell his friends or people who know her. If a guy slept with you and you feel he hasn't told anyone, you're just deceiving yourself. One or two people already know, with time it will spread like wild fire. It's part of gaining rep and respect. If you're guys heard you've bleeped chiamaka the shakara girl common Dem go hail you give you extra rep

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by netflicks(m): 5:46am On Jan 23, 2020
Do u think am a yoruba girl what does that mean...?

What does yoruba girls do?

1 Like

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by SpyAC(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2020
B
GoodnessB:
Why do men kiss and tell? What's the psychology behind that angry
that's boys attitude, very disgusting, real men don't behave that way.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by shugabasbn: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Notasaints:
The gal lack Manner's undecided

Both of them
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by bluefilm: 7:03am On Jan 23, 2020
Tonyosas101:
It was staged

I for say.

No wonder people no too gather around dem during the supposedly ''show of shame'' as everybody just mind dia business dey go dia own way.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2020
TissuePaper:
shocked

She should be thankful that the guy helped market her goods free of charge, other prostitutes have to stand outside every night in order to be seen by customers
nice one.

There is no such thing as bad publicity
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Sholaco:
Why would his so called friend went and divulged the information to the girl... I believe the mofo of a friend wanted to have his way inbetween her ass also....WEAK TYPE OF A MAN

Exactly my thought.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by oyinda1599(f): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2020
YoungPerson:
My humble opinion;

1. The girl has refused her mother's training.
2. The guy is a huge vagina. Deserves slaps
3. She obviously didn't cum at all otherwise she'd be proud of the D.
4. Laspotech is a shitty school.
5. The average Laspotech guy has probably hit that. Why? Only Oloshos shout publicly about their sour sexual escapades.
You are so wrong.
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by chigozie007(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2020
What has this world turned into, Most ladies this days dont have an iota of shame and the make all other women live with shame .
I believe National Orientation Agency arent doing their work and needs a total overhaul.

fiope:

Enjoy the video

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by icon91(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2020
'Your dick is even small'
What a savage! But the fact still remains that the girl has gone beyond redemption, it's likely only a full time prostitute would display such public stunt tho, they've got nothing to lose
Odiegwu!

Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by NACE13: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Truth is, we have all KnT'd consciously or unconsciously, especially if the girl isn't someone you regard as a girlfriend or someone you are in love woth, probably just a FWB or one-night-stander. Nobody is a saint abeg, stop the hypocrisy. undecided
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Skepticus: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Pussywar:

When the number is large there's not point using "some". Anybody with common sense would understand. "White people are racists.." Sure there must be white people who are not, but the number of racists is large. Same as "South Africans are xenophobic", "Men are trash".Your insecurity is your personal problem. Maybe you too are childish too. Dont fu...cking stress me.

How tough is your vagina, angry cunt?
Re: Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex by Pussywar(f): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Skepticus:

How tough is your vagina, angry cunt?
Tough as your cuntless mother's own, attention begging trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.