Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl (3911 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Especially Nigerian Girls angry
Watchout because Valentine's Day is near
Long Story Short.. A Girl I was smashing for about a year but due to work schedule we didn't have much time to see each other undecided But we meet on my birthday and she gifted me like 4 pairs of boxers.
Mind you I have like over 9 more boxers so wtf Do I need boxers for and something in my mind was telling me not to wear those boxers she gave me..
Now here is the weird part..
There is this new sweet fresh girl I'm smashing. I made a mistake and wore one of those boxers I got as gift..
I kid you not, time to do action my joystick go just off like NEPA angry
To make it worse that girl always calls my phone at the precise moment when I'm about to fvuck this new girl..
Mind you she does not know I'm smashing anoda girl..inside life u digggg.
But This shit gat me over thinking if this girl is using jazz on those boxers to monitor me.
This shit almost fall my hand for this new girl, until the 2nd day when I smashed her to proof my manhoodliness cool I no wear any of those gifted boxers and gbagam I over perform that day.
Guys on NL, is this possible??
Has Any Guy Experience something like this, I need to know or Maybe I'm over thinking
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by akinyemi0103(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Local man cannot can anymore, shey no be say u wan spoil their business, wey be say na only boxer ND singlet 9ja girl Sabi buy for their bf.

3 Likes

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by healthserve(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
100% possible. Whatever your instincts tells you with people in situations like this is the truth oh or not so far from the truth. Never throw away your gut-instincts bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
healthserve:
100% possible. Whatever your instincts tells you with people in situations like this is the truth oh or not so far from the truth. Never throw away your gut-instincts bro
The one that freak me, it's that she calls almost Everytime I'm trying to smash this new chick..that shit be like deja vu
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by AfroKnight: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
cheesy

WTF did I just read?

Well, I warn them never to get me boxers or singlets. A T-Shirt is fine. But no underwear please. Didn’t know they could install juju on the boxers to monitor us. Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
akinyemi0103:
Local man cannot can anymore, shey no be say u wan spoil their business, wey be say na only boxer ND singlet 9ja girl Sabi buy for their bf.
Bro this shit needs to be investigated
Its like girls have started using pant to trap guys.. No longer Yahoo boys using girls pant. Things just dey change ooo
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by donbachi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
The origin of boxers as gift by girls to boyfriends...d 1st babe wey buy am for her bobo,buy am cos d guy no get much or him no get atall....so,girls if una wan buy us gifts,make una dey buy wetin we no get...e.g.cars,iPhone,lands and dubai trips....thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy

WTF did I just read?

Well, I warn them never to get me boxers or singlets. A T-Shirt is fine. But no underwear please. Didn’t know they could install juju on the boxers to monitor us Inside life.
My Nigga... I had to wash my dick with anointing oil.. To remove every GPS Tracking Juju..

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
You're lucky you even see boxers you're complaining undecided
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
donbachi:
The origin of boxers as gift by girls to boyfriends...d 1st babe wey buy am for her bobo,buy am cos d guy no get much or him no get atall....so,girls if una wan buy us gifts,make una dey buy wetin we no get...e.g.cars,iPhone,lands and dubai trips....thanks.
But Come to Think of It.. Imagine the insult She go give you if you buy her underwear as birthday gift.. Some girls go yab ur whole life that day..

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by donbachi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

But Come to Think of It.. Imagine the insult She go give you if you buy her underwear as birthday gift.. Some girls go yab ur whole life that day..
guys own better sey na boxers....some of dis girls need (deodorant) roll on and shaving sticks as birthday gifts.

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You're lucky you even see boxers you're complaining undecided
No Worry..Na 5 cartoons of Bra
And 10 cartoons of Pant
Dem go Use Take Pay your Bride price..
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
donbachi:
guys own better sey na boxers....some of dis girls need (deodorant) roll on and shaving sticks as birthday gifts.
I don't know where u live bro, nowadays
Even Village Girl Want Latest Android As Gift
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
cc lalasticlala
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Osobi32(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Women are the greatest scammers in the history of relationship, they will spend 5k to get u boxer and singlet as a birthday present then come give u small body that's all..... Two weeks after she will demand for 20k or 30k from u. No be scam be that?

3 Likes

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Osobi32:
Women are the greatest scammers in the history of relationship, they will spend 5k to get u boxer and singlet as a birthday present then come give u small body that's all..... Two weeks after she will demand for 20k or 30k from u. No be scam be that?
The real issue is that the boxers can be jazzed up with juju to either track your movement to know if you're cheating on her with anoda girl

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Osobi32:
Two weeks after she will demand for 20k or 30k from u. No be scam be that?
Some Guys are Mugus by default..
Girls have been scamming since they were primary 2
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
SultanOfPuna:

Some Guys are Mugus by default..
Girls have been scamming since they were primary 2
[/s]
Not fair to categorize all girls, some girls in 9ja are angels in human form

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Rhaspody(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2020
And they will never buy quality boxers. Original banana republic boxers is 2k. But they will prefer to buy bundle of 6 for 1k

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by InfernoNig: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
This one weak me. My girl fit even dey plan buy me boxers and singlet for val. Make me self plan buy her pant and bra just incase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SalafRider(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2020
Boxers and singlet when I have a whole lotta of them abi I resemble traditional dancer? Worse part she would be expecting me to bring down the world for her on her birthday. Dash me that shit and I dash one of my boys in the hood

1 Like

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Clinghton: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Men are scarce, them ladies gonna do anything to keep their man.

2 Likes

Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rhaspody:
And they will never buy quality boxers. Original banana republic boxers is 2k. But they will prefer to buy bundle of 6 for 1k
grin grin grin
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rhaspody:
But they will prefer to buy bundle of 6 for 1k
Give her Bra and pants as Valentine's Day Gift.. If She No Insult Your Life That Day
If I hear
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Clinghton:
Men are scarce, them ladies gonna do anything to keep their man.
My Brother Fear Women.
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

My Nigga... I had to wash my dick with anointing oil.. To remove every GPS Tracking Juju..
anointing oil?
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lostz:
anointing oil?
I dey tellz you
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
You have 9 boxers and you don't need more you say? 9 boxers? Just 9 and you're proud and happy to say it? angry

Chai, I pray nairaland feminists don't see this. Biko, take speed go invest in boxers asap before dem because of you begin another lecture of men learn to wash yourselves properly bla bla bla.
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by SultanOfPuna: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2020
J111333:
You have 9 boxers and you don't need more you say? 9 boxers? Just 9 and you're proud and happy to say it? angry
I never said I have 9 boxers
I said I have OVER 9 boxers
Which means more than 9. U go school at all??
Re: Never!!! Accept Boxers As Gift From A Girl by Akinbahm(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Osobi32:

The worst of it all "my money is my money and my boyfriend money is our money"

They spend 5minutes on call with you with their call card when they want to request for financial assistance...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! / Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself / What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.