Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman (3912 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by H2O2: 2:49am On Nov 04, 2008
I don't think love is enough anymore.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by jgirl3: 2:52am On Nov 04, 2008
Love is fine! But I think diamond rings will be absolutely purrrrrrrrrrfect for a man to give a woman. (just kidding o!)
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by H2O2: 2:54am On Nov 04, 2008
At least you didn't say sim card. grin
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by jgirl3: 2:59am On Nov 04, 2008
LOL - you know that sim card is too cheap these days. We need to upgrade. cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by H2O2: 3:06am On Nov 04, 2008
Oh so you agree that love is not enough for women nowadays
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by jgirl3: 3:08am On Nov 04, 2008
I don't agree. I just think that if a man thinks that he can buy a woman, he might as well go the whole 9 yards. Why stop at a sim card? By her a diamond ring, a car and a mansion.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by tmoney11(m): 3:16am On Nov 04, 2008
wow.!
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by maryray(f): 5:12am On Nov 04, 2008
Oh JGirl, I'm feeling ur picture kiss!, is there anywhere i can copy it ,              I Love It tongue!

U sure say d best thngs! yeah feel ya, love with diamonds n money combined is great! grin
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by jgirl3: 5:18am On Nov 04, 2008
maryray:

Oh JGirl, I'm feeling ur picture kiss!, is there anywhere i can copy it ,              I Love It tongue!

U sure say d best thngs! yeah feel ya, love with diamonds n money combined is great! grin

Oh well - thank you! You can copy it off my profile and save it.
About your response - Please tell them o! Diamonds, money, mansion and cars are all combined.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by A40(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2008
maryray:

Like Busta Rhymes i am saying Hmmmmmmmmm cheesy

Half of what you are worth lol
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by spikedcylinder: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2008
If the woman is a bitch, nothing can ever be appreciated be it Love, Diamonds, Cars. . . . the whole 9 yards. Nothing can ever be enough. Nothing. undecided
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Cipriani(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2008
haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Cipriani(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2008
@H2O2
The best gift for a lady is a good and outstanding dick to give her maximum enjoyment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Patrick25(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
The first and best thing you can give to your woman is your love and faithfullness then any other thing can be added depending on what she wants. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by lucabrasi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2008
the best gift, myself grin
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Your undying love. cool
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Morenike3(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Your time
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by sistawoman: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
Patrick_24:

The first and best thing you can give to your woman is your love and faithfullness then any other thing can be added depending on what she wants. cheesy

I think this is correct.

If i have your love and faithfullness all else will fall into line. Because with those two you will do what it takes to bring me happiness.
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
@topic
Love is enough na kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by TOYOSI20(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
You
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by maryray(f): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2008
U DEAD!, Lol grin, so she can enjoy ya money with a xxxx younger guy tongue!
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by omo99(f): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2008
I personally think Love is enough which should definately include being truthful and showing it to her not just feeling it or thinking it,
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by H2O2: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2008
maryray:

Oh JGirl, I'm feeling ur picture kiss!, is there anywhere i can copy it , I Love It tongue!

You be thief, I no be thief, you be rubber, I no be rubber, you be armu robber, I no be armu robber.

When Anikulapo sang that song he probably had you in mind.

OLEEEEEE!
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by blokoncept(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2008
love doesnt make sense[quote author=H2O2
I think this is correct.

If i have your love and faithfullness all else will fall into line. Because with those two you will do what it takes to bring me happiness.
[quote][/quote]
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Cayon(f): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2008
create a "personal" basket for her

Go to the 99 cents store and buy a basket

1)Get a fortune cookie and put it in the freezer overnight (prevent it from breaking)
The next day - take out the original note from the fortune cookie and insert your own love note

2)Buy a box of those heart candies (the one that says "i love you, kisses etc)

3)get a picture of you

4)Buy two edible underwear. Since you are the one who is going to eat them off her - I suggest you buy your favorite flavors

5)a gift card to a special place that could have some meaning of your relationship

6)a stuffed animal that smells like you (spray some of your cologne on it) that way she has you around when your not

7)a box of cookie

coola small bottle of champagne/wine/apple cider (for toasting when she opens the basket)

Nicely put everything in the basket and wrap neatly
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Morenike3(f): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2008
Time
Love
Care
faithfulness
honesty
protection
seduction
anger - - - - - I can't be in a mooshy mooshy r/ship. it's annoying undecided
sensuous pleasure rolling in his voice kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Cayon(f): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
*Morenike:

Time
Love
Care
faithfulness
honesty
protection
seduction
anger - - - - - I can't be in a mooshy mooshy r/ship. it's annoying undecided
sensuous pleasure rolling in his voice kiss kiss

@Morenike:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ooouuuuuuuu. You go girl wink

@H202

Am telling you, if you try my idea (see below)she is bound to fall in your arms. wink

1)Get a fortune cookie and put it in the freezer overnight (prevent it from breaking)
The next day - take out the original note from the fortune cookie and insert your own love note

3)get a picture of you

4)Buy two edible underwear. Since you are the one who is going to eat them off her - I suggest you buy your favorite flavors

5)a gift card to a special place that could have some meaning of your relationship

6)a stuffed animal that smells like you (spray some of your cologne on it) that way she has you around when your not

7)a box of cookie

coola small bottle of champagne/wine/apple cider (for toasting when she opens the basket)

Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by Cipriani(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
@poster

MY BIG D*CK cool cool cool
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by drealsmile(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2008
big smile every night,
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by H2O2: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
Cayon:

@Morenike:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ooouuuuuuuu. You go girl wink

@H202

Am telling you, if you try my idea (see below)she is bound to fall in your arms. wink

3)get a picture of you

7)a box of cookie

You sound like you might know a couple of things Cayon.
Have you been doing all this for your man?
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by smurf(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
Sex!!!!!!
Re: What's The Best Gift You Can Give Your Woman by blokoncept(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2008
that is not true, relationship is not all about sex but companionship,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Best Reaction To An Unfaithful Girl Friend. / 19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies). / Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.