Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID (7894 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by nairafame(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Ambrose Alli University school mother and friends strip school daughter nack£d for sleeping with her boyfriend.

According to eyewitness,
AAU SCHOOL MOTHER BEATS AND STRIP SCHOOL DAUGHTER NACK£D FOR SUSPECTING HER OF SLEEPING WITH HER BOYFRIEND

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/aau-school-mother-beats-strip-school.html

1 Share

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Chixco95(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2020
FTC
That's rubbish
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Muhammad2468(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2020
ayiiiiii

inside life
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by kemzy036: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Muhammad2468:
ayiiiiii

inside life
Different dey happen o
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Women shar!!! They take these things too personal. Fvck!!!

2 Likes

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by kemzy036: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2020
Those girls should be arrested shocked
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Sleeping with no be crime. Could be beside him. Use the real words please. Nacking, banging, oiling, chopping, flatting, bending, shining.....
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2020
stupidity:
Women shar!!! They take these things too personal. Fvck!!!
Nope. Retired prostitute...on P with an upcoming prostitute for doing "short rest" with her "man".
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2020
kemzy036:
Those girls should be arrested shocked
They'll be arrested.

1 Like

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Heroclitus(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2020
This Unnecessary disgrace won't solve anything
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by kemzy036: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2020
Smartchoiice:

They'll be arrested.
Better

1 Like

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by silibaba: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by tstx(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hhmm
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by WandaNara: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
This world is not my home.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Vega100: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
cheesy why is she beating the girl. Hope they get expelled soon sha??
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by kemzy036: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vega100:
cheesy why is she beating the girl. Hope they get expelled soon sha??
grin shocked
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by crossfm: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Useless people.where is the guy that took advantage of the vulnerable girl.I guess she will go and cook pepper soup and hot sex for the guy.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Idrisenagi: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
This girls should be served a lesson they will never forget in their life
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
"Naked" undecided
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by fkj950ax(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
What exactly is this NONSENSE OF SCHOOL MUM AND DAD AND SON AND DAUGHTER in tertiary institutions.

First FUTA, now AAU.

The fact that you write Jamb and is offered admission into a tertiary institution ought to be your first form of SELF INDEPENDENCE in life.

Or am I missing something?

With respect to the sex... Not my business. Adults can have sex or not have sex with whoever they fancy.

1 Like

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:
What exactly is this NONSENSE OF SCHOOL MUM AND DAD AND SON AND DAUGHTER in tertiary institutions.

First FUTA, now AAU.

The fact that you write Jamb and is offered admission into a tertiary institution ought to be your first form of SELF INDEPENDENCE in life.

With respect to the sex... Not my business. Adults can have sex or not have sex with whoever they fancy.
People have little or no time for critical thinking these days.

1 Like

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by codedguy1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:

First FUTA, now AAU.

How is it not your business. It is in respect of the sex that the girl is being humiliated.

If yiu think adults can have sex with whomever they like then it should be your business that someone is being beating for doing what you think anyone can do because they are adults.

You are missing the fact that the girl shouldn't be humiliated like this because she had sex with a guy who isn't married to the supposed sch mother.

Those girls need yo be arrested asap. Which kain nonsense be this?
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by fkj950ax(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

How is it not your business. It is in respect of the sex that the girl is being humiliated.

It is still not my business with all this your long tirade.

The sex. The assault. The coming arrest. The humiliation... Not my business.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by codedguy1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:

It is still not my business with all this your long tirade.

The sex. The assault. The coming arrest. The humiliation... Not my business.

No problem. When something bad like this happens to your family member it will not be any body's business at that time.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by fkj950ax(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

No problem. When something bad like this happens to your family member it will not be any body's business at that time.

You need to stop taking panadol for someone else headache. Its ineffective, senseless and self-defeating.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by codedguy1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:

You need to stop taking panadol for someone else headache. Its ineffective, senseless and self-defeating.

It would have been better you kept your wrinkled fingers instead of coming here to exhibit your stupidity by typing it is non of your business.

People get killed for minor offences and insentivitive simpletons like yourself will say its non of your business until it happens to your family member.

If it is non of your business why comment on the thread.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by fkj950ax(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

It would have been better you kept your wrinkled fingers instead of coming here to exhibit your stupidity by typing it is non of your business.

People get killed for minor offences and insentivitive simpletons like yourself will say its non of your business until it happens to your family member.

If it is Mon of your business why comment on the thread.

Read my last mention to you. Something about panadol.

Wrinkled fingers
Stupidity
Simpleton
Insensitive

All these for me.

You are UNHINGED and unaware that you are.

It's still not my business. If it's my family member, it's still not your business.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by Fasindo: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
shocked

It is finished John 19:30

Gone are the days girls fight academically in university to have good greed

This is the first stage of the fight, the remaining stage will take place spiritually at Ubiaja
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by codedguy1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
fkj950ax:

All these for me.

You are UNHINGED and unaware that you are.

Take your own advise!
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by seangy4konji: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
I would hit that girl. Such flat tunny,nice boobs and big clit...

Why beat the girl? She needs to pack her bags and cone here where zaddy would treat her like a queen.
Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by fkj950ax(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
codedguy1:

Take your own advise!

You are right

Re: AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID by nairafame(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
seangy4konji:
I would hit that girl. Such flat tunny,nice boobs and big clit...

Why beat the girl? She needs to pack her bags and cone here where zaddy would treat her like a queen.
See this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? / Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.