Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (44103 Views)

AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Demigod22: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
My neighbor persuaded me to be school father to her school daughter since she finished her examination and travelled. We are both in final year, but the school daughter is in 100 level. We are living in the same lodge.

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night. So recently I noticed that she gets angry whenever I have female visitors. She is even angry whenever I am nice towards other girls in the compound.

I am not in any relationship presently but I have couple of girls that we catch cruise together every now and then. Anytime a girl walk into our compound she will frown and ask me if the girl is my visitor. She is just my school daughter, and she is trying to interfere with my sex life. How can I handle this situation?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Skullano(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Them no dey give dog bone to keep ooooh.

695 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Kobicove(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
First you need to stop going to her room!

Be proactive and draw the line so she knows her limits with you undecided

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by TheEnygma(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
Wisdom. !!!

310 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Lamasta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Define your relationship with her that's the first thing you are supposed to do.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Jamahyel(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why you go stay for her room till late and una dey desame lodge?

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Jamahyel(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
I think She can come to your room but u going to her room is a no.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Telegram234(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Baba must they explain everything to u.. cheesy cheesy

435 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by BareFacedLies(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
She wants you to fùck her grin

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by DaddyRochie1642: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thats how it starts.

Better set serious boundaries between you and that girl before she'll go overboard one day and accuse you of something you didn't do, something that will Ruin and tarnish your image in that your Location... She's already showing signs already.

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by DaddyRochie1642: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:
She wants you to fùck her grin

grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by techWriter1: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Them no jus take animal rib to stay ooooh.
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Goldbw122(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sit her down and make her understand the relationship you have with her, and tell her to meet with other people and tell her that she should be open to relationships okk and trust me don't Bleep her, she will drag you to the mould..

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by drightguy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
What is good is good and what is bad is bad.
Some trust shouldn't be broken for some minutes pleasure.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Aniboo: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Talk truth you never make a move to touch her or try telling her anything intimately

4 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Danjikanbauchi: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Skullano:
from the look of things it's like the Dog want to eat the bone hanged on it neck.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Come, OP na wetin you dey expect

This one wey you don dey spend time with am till late at night undecided

This kind thing, na marriage dey end am!

You go soon hear "she was my school daughter undecided I was 8years older than her undecided we only had sex once and now she's my wifey undecided bla bla bla

Quantinue

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by habsydiamond(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
She has already taken ur school father/ daughter to another whereas u have not... It's time u make it clear to her.. Let her know ur stand so that she won't get her hopes up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by MufasaLion: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's your decision to make wether the sex she wants from you is worth jeopardizing the existing relationship you have. Weigh your options.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by MufasaLion: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Goldbw122:
Sit her down and make her understand the relationship you have with her, and tell her to meet with other people and tell her that she should be open to relationships okk and trust me don't Bleep her, she will drag you to the mould..

Truthfully, ladies like that will never accept rejection and she will become a bitter person.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Vinnie2000(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmm..
Either this ur story is Fake..
Or
The Girl must be damn Ugly!! Maybe she nah worwor gurl with K-legs n Flat Ass..

Dats y you re rejecting her..n dats y her School Mother feels free to leave her with you.. sad

So OP!!
Na which of the 2? undecided lipsrsealed

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by DropsMic(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hehe
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by DropsMic(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Demigod22:

I am trying my best to provide for this girl because of exam injury, and we spent a lot of time together. She comes to my room and I stay in her room till late into the night.

why would a school father stay in the room of his school daughter till late in the night??

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Monogamy: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Your monikers name though...

Talk true , how do you also feel whenever you see her with guys?

9 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Ayo2004: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Is there any difference between school daddy and sugar daddy grin

My brother uses his school daughter as a link for his intense activities with 100 level and 200 level girls running riot inside and outside campus,op,who u dey deceive?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by wunmi590(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by slawormiir: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

This bros op self....

Don't be surprised she is not feeling anything for you...
It is just the normal thing with Females.....

They don't love themselves

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by mainman7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
shocked
Them use sex swear for una?!!!!!!!
Can't you engage your brain in thinking out a Solution to several Problem of Humanity so that your Life can matter here now and even in the hereafter?! I know they programmed most of the world from childhood to be mentally enslaved by Sex, but when shall ye all free yourselves?! When will you focus on discovering something unprecedented to become useful to this Generation and the ones yet unborn?!

Get out of the matrix!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by bigdammyj: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by HUSTLER001: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
When will you be a real father?

3 Likes

Re: My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange by Jollynuel: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
School "Father/Daughter" at university level?? Nawa shocked shocked

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.