Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day (85899 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by meccuno: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Richest black man in the world = Hausa

Another Richest man in the world = Yorùbá

Another one (Mike Adenuga) = Yorùbá

And so on and so on...

The people who wanted Nigeria destabilize = Ojuku

Another one = Nnamdi Kanu

Biggest skull harvesting shrine = Okija

Only terribly sacked governor in the world = Imo

Oya you guys should read it yourself...

you have a slave mentality. you will never be free. i can bet my balls you are probably from that side were they think lying on the floor mounts to respect. These so called Igbos have proven time and time again that they can survive even in the harshes of conditions, if as an African you still believe that maintaining the status quo that a white man created for you and become angry when the white man interfers in your internal affairs, it shows that you have foolishness in built in you. we usually think that the North are the parasites but we are begining to discover who the real parasites are. remember, a parasite cannot survive without its host.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Chidex50(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

And so on and so on...

I clicked 'like' for you coz your hatred knows no boundary.What concerns this with the foolish and senseless comments above?
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Lashist(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

And so on and so on...

Lol...make hatred no go choke you to death o cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Grandlord: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

For your mind, na huzzling be this abi?

Abi you dont know that a well rested mind is a much more productive mind. But wait sef. All the time wey you dey spen huzzle.....go look am.

E fit be say na only 2 hours of that time na e dey make the money wey you dey gain. The rest na just activity forming.

Omo.......forget all these sleep no sleep. MY 7 HOURS OF SLEEP PER DAY MUST COMPLETE.

I fit break am ooo.I fit sleep 30 mins for afternoon. Add another 30 mins for evening. But 7 hours must complete for me.

Hmm my man you get luck say you dey fit sleep anytime you want to. People like us, we dey roll on top bed dey find sleep, e no gree come. cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by sisisioge: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
May God continually bless you baby boy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by ruggedtimi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
They keep giving out money for charity in africa yet nothing changes.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
dayveed1:
Tbh, there's no manual for prosperity. Sleep if you won sleep. Person wey go poor go still poor. hustle smart and pray.
louder abeg, make dem hear for back
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Longman180(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by doe: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
He needs the 10 hours sleep after pressing those Indian Canadian sisters�
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by omoyankee3(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
dayveed1:
Tbh, there's no manual for prosperity. Sleep if you won sleep. Person wey go poor go still poor. hustle smart and pray.

Gbam
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by therajah: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
How can some1 marry this DJ cuppy sef..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by dalass(f): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
dayveed1:

Don't mind Femi Otedola. He is Sir Michael Otedola the first civilian governor of Lagos States son..

He was born into money/ wealth...If he likes, he should sleep the whole day, wake up, go to Italy only for gelato ice cream....
He even donated to his daughter's charity oh...Hmmmm. They still get to control the money ba? grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by generalwo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
dayveed1:
....Proverbs 20 : 13 says - Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare. May the good Lord grant us all wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nascence: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
MarkT30:
The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. So I've decided to do something Crazy!

I'm looking for few People, I will take on a $300/monthly income before the end of 2019 through Dropshipping (Selling other people Products online).

This is 2020!!!
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Akaegwu(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Alibaba gangster
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Na the beginning of huzzling and mid phase na im wahalar dey. Once you don master the huzzle to conquer the struggle at the beginning then your money go dey grow like grass and you fit start to dey sleep for many hours. But in the beginning nor try sleep for too long if not you go stay broke for too long
And also try not to always work hard but also huzzle smart

At this beginning ehnnn. Me nor dey sleep at all. You see the pictures below. Na my huzzling ground be that(santum)
Once i enter this my santum ( inner room in the house where you huzzle only) i nor dey sleep all night. As i dey huzzle na so the weed dey burn and and i dey follow up with alcohol steadily
May we not stay broke for too long
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by luxiesdesigns: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Na the beginning of huzzling and mid phase na im wahalar dey. Once you don master the huzzle to conquer the struggle at the beginning then your money go dey grow like grass and you fit start to dey sleep for many hours. But in the beginning nor try sleep for too long if not you go stay broke for too long

At this beginning ehnnn. Me nor dey sleep at all. You see the pictures below. Na my huzzling ground be that(santum)
Once i enter this my santum ( inner room in the house where you huzzle only) i nor dey sleep all night. As i dey huzzle na so the weed dey burn and and i dey follow up with alcohol steadily
You have posted these pictures with the same caption/story over a thousand times.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Olarewaju89: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
But, have you ever think of heaven once in your life? If no, plz and plz do oh. Thank you bro

Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by thatkindthing: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jadsy01:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/1/femi-otedola-wins-thisday-philanthropist-of-the-decade-award-photovideo-2.html
I can't overemphasize how much I was touched by this his speech, may he be blessed abundantly
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by richPHAROAH: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
some guy men sleep for 1hour and dont make what he makes. making money no be by power

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by insabarnur(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
I sleep5 to 6hrs a day yet I'm not that rich.. What could possibly be the challenge or shud I sleep lesser hours.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by DSoj(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

And so on and so on...

U ARE MAD O... HAHSHAGAGA

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Masterpiece77: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Billionaire goals mehn..
Check my siggy and contact me for quality sneakers and leather shoes at best prices.

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by bonnyhope: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Na yahoo yahoo u d do
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

Get yourself a desk.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by nograv: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pay no attention to this man, Elon Musk he isnt. Few Nigerians have amassed their wealth through hard work. Contacts and Bribery are sadly the order of the day in Naija..

Likewise pay little attention to what Dangote has to say on the amount of time one should sleep. Without his state sponsored monopolies he wouldn't have a penny to his name.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by golddare: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jadsy01:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/1/femi-otedola-wins-thisday-philanthropist-of-the-decade-award-photovideo-2.html

Only God knows how much these guys took during the petroleum subsidy, they just messed up Faruk Lawan.
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Jadsy01(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
This Nairaland moderators are full of shit, I created a post before moving it to the front page they edited all my post added another content then pasted the link to Linda Ikeji’s blog. Is that how it’s done now? Using my account to push other people’s blog

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by ajl: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Giving N5 Billion to an international charity that would spend half of it on management in Europe or USA is not a smart move. But it's your money.

A better option would have been investing the N5 Billion into young entrepreneurs and then using using proceeds from that to fund local charities. I am not sure Femi Otedola is really smart upstairs. But when person get money, na him smart pass in the face of the world. He is lucky, he got a break from inheritance that he later invested. Thankfully, he is not as terrible as Donald Trump who has gone bankrupt multiple times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by Jadsy01(f): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jadsy01:
This Nairaland moderators are full of shit, I created a post before moving it to the front page they edited all my post added another content then pasted the link to Linda Ikeji’s blog. Is that how it’s done now? Using my account to push other people’s blog

Femi Otedola has opened up about the sleep pattern that has enabled him to earn billions over the years.

The business mogul revealed that he sleeps for a minimum of 10 hours a day despite his busy schedules. He revealed this at the just-concluded 2020 ThisDay Awards, where he was honored with the award of the Philanthropist of the Decade.

Recall his singular donation of N5 billion to assist children of terror-ravaged North-east remains unexampled. Some prominent Nigerians such as Sadiq Dabba, Victor Olaotan, both actors; and former Green Eagles captain, Christian Chukwu, were rescued from the jaws of death by his philanthropic intervention in their medical issues.

The billionaire revealed how he told his Accountant to donate N5 billion (which is the profit he made from the profit accruing to him from the sale of his shares in Forte Oil to the displaced children in the North East of Nigeria. He told guests that when he told his Accountant to do so, she was shocked, that her Oga had decided to donate all he made from that transaction to charity. Femi Otedola says he is a man who is at peace with himself and he sleeps for 10 hours daily, meaning, he goes to bed at about 10 pm daily and wakes up at about 8 am.

https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/01/23/femi-otedola-reveals-how-many-hours-he-sleeps-in-a-day/
Re: Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day by ajl: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
nograv:
Pay no attention to this man, Elon Musk he isnt. Few Nigerians have amassed their wealth through hard work. Contacts and Bribery are sadly the order of the day in Naija..

Likewise pay little attention to what Dangote has to say on the amount of time one should sleep. Without his state sponsored monopolies he wouldn't have a penny to his name.

Can you blame a businessman for taking advantage of an opportunity granted by lopsided government policy. Like you will close your eyes to such opportunity if it's you. It's called business and it's part of competition in a business world. Thankfully it's Dangote, we have eyes to see what he has done with his profits from the so-called monopoly. And was he the only Nigerian that enjoyed such monopoly? Where are the others. Especially other Nigerians granted license for refineries but would rather "sell" such license to foreign entities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.