Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: (935 Views)

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by MrsEve2(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
Dear Brothers,
[size=2pt]PYSCH! cheesy[/size]
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Omolola1(f): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
lol
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Dsense(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Omo,How are you doing dear . .Long time oo . . .Hope you are doing great? . . . .Miss you ooo . . .Welcome back!

OP.
Nice 1 , . . .
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by kmoneyE(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
D-sense:

@Omo,How are you doing dear . .Long time oo . . .Hope you are doing great? . . . .Miss you ooo . . .Welcome back!

[size=25pt]c~o~u~g~h[/size]
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs eve you bad o,@k money sweetheart na wa 4 u o,u dnt even ask of me again dis days abi we dey quarrel?
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Dsense(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
k-money £:

[size=25pt]c~o~u~g~h[/size]
Take a gasp grin
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
very funny.
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by 190: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
angry angry angry

guess shes in her tyme of the month again, undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by kokoye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^

She always is.
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by onstelly(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2010
Nice one Mrs Eve
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Phate07(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
**where the heck is her leash?** angry
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by livedit(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sup Mrs. Eve! smiley

You so silly. grin, don't say nothing at all romantic to the brothers huh? grin
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Dsense(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mrs Evil or Eve has raised the alarm against Brothers . . . . . angry
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Omolola1(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Dsense, thank u dear, missed u too. . .
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Coolabbie: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
undecided undecided *scratch head* undecided
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Dsense(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2010
Omolola1:

@Dsense, thank u dear, missed u too. . .
You are welcome sweetie . . . .got to chat you one time!
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Dsense(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
Coolabbie:

Continue scratching your stinky head . . . .You better confess . . . . tongue
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by kmoneyE(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
Coolabbie:

Coolabbie you get dandruff for head~~ Why you dey scratch your head like that naww cheesy smiley
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by MrsEve2(f): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2010
(driving through as I flipped my middle finger and wave as I drive off)
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by Coolabbie: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2010
k-money £:

Coolabbie you get dandruff for head~~ Why you dey scratch your head like that naww cheesy smiley
Im just confused at d 'letter' & no i dont hv dandruff.
D-sense:

Continue scratching your stinky head . . . .You better confess . . . . tongue
tongue
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
see want oprah has done to our easily influenced ladies
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by MrsEve2(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2010
ITbomb:

see want oprah has done to our easily influenced ladies

You can diss OPRAH all you want, BUT SHE HAS MORE MONEY THAT YOU WILL EVER SEE. Don't hate nigga!

Can you be easily influenced? undecided
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by ITbomb(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You can diss OPRAH all you want, BUT SHE HAS MORE MONEY THAT YOU WILL EVER SEE. Don't hate nigga!

Can you be easily influenced? undecided
I make my money and enjoy it with my FAMILY. what is the essence of makin money if you dont have a family to share the enjoyment. can you say the same for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by MrsEve2(f): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2010
ITbomb:

I make my money and enjoy it with my FAMILY. what is the essence of makin money if you dont have a family to share the enjoyment. can you say the same for her.

Oprah has family and YOU HAVE NO CHOICE,
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by livedit(f): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

(driving through as I flipped my middle finger and wave as I drive off)

grin You are killing me girl!! OMG, Lol, You are so funny! grin
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
She crazy. She the devil angry
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by livedit(f): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
kokoye:

She crazy. She the devil angry

Nawl, she not the devil or crazy.  Sounds like to me she don't take no crap off of anyone and speak (type) her mind.  I'm hoping nobody are taking any of these comments/replies to heart. At least I would hope not. In the words of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along"  smiley
Re: A Dis-romantic Letter To All The Brothers: by kokoye(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
oh . . dont worry about me and eve.

We the two coolest people on Nairaland romance . . ask her wink

(1) (Reply)

But what Would U Do? / Stay Faithful With The One You Love / The Reason Why Not To Keep In Touch With Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.