Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? (706 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / A DIS-romantic letter to all the sisters.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by precious68(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
The problem of disability in our society cannot be glossed over.Most times these people strive to overcome thier dis-bilities and make it big in life.But the question is,would you marry a dis-abled person?If No,why?
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
for me, it would depend on the disability and the severity.
Honestly, I'm not sure (cause its never happened) to be honest, I can not answer
this question.
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by Igwe9(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sure. if I love him
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by PupetMasta(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
Honestly I will not even toast a disable, but we can never say wat fate and love have in stock. wink

I have a disable friend planning to marry a pretty and able gal although there is war in the chicks house concerning this issue. Sometimes it boils down to wat ur parents and relative will allow especially in the part of the gal.
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by sistajay(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
Jeez, its all depends where your heart leads you to. Form of disability varies, be it physical (paralysis), sensory (blindness), cognitive (dementia), intellectual (mental retardation) or mental health (bipolar disorder).
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by sjeezy8: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
yea if she was physically but not mentally. Ive seen some beautiful ladies who got into accidents become paralyzed or be diagnosed with multiple sclerosis cry but i would still marry them

but mentally naw son
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by ARmanx(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2009
why not? love itself is disabled isn't love blind?
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by RecentPost: 12:27am On Nov 28, 2009
Yes ofcourse if she can pay meĀ  10 Billion $s
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by edoyad(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2009
Recent you nor well.

There can be no greater exemplification of love than this type of relationship.

And my answer is a big YES.
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by agathamari(f): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2009
physicaly disabled yes, no reason not to
mentaly disabled no, its not proper. many countries make it a crime being they dont always fully comprehend the ideas or consiquences of sexual behavior
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by sweetpie23: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2009
am not going to pretend here no I can't embarassed
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by Spyker: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2009
No way
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by Raymond247(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2009
Life is unpredictable so is love, if i were to marry a disable from what u have said well its gonna be a bitter pill for one to swallow but its down to the person and the intensity of her disability, let me tell u u can find a faithful wife in a disabled person, what about someone that is able and she is totally disabled when it comes to caring and loving u, love is all that matters not the physical appearance, it is the character that speaks. what do u say to a disabled person with an able heart and one that is able but is having a disables mind, a disabled mind is one that does things without considering the consequencies. Let me tell u a disable wife will always love u for taken her for what she is not what she looks like.
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by edoyad(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2009
cry cry cry
@raymond, i . . . . I cry *touched beyond measure*
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by echobee(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2009
yes,if i truly love him
Re: Will You Date Or Marry A Dis-abled Person? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2009
Probably a physically disabled person, yes.

Mentally disabled, definitely not for me, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wants To Kill Herself / Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband / When A Man Should Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.