Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In (4587 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by oyatz(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Excuse me maa,

Are you married?

Do you honestly think she can enjoy the marriage if the husband is managing her?

How happy can a wife be in the earliest phase of the marriage when the husband is sad?

Deceiving your fiance that you are a virgin for FIVE solid years , (denying him sex all through the period while some bad guys are sleeping with you), only for the husband to find out you are NOT a virgin on the wedding night will surely have consequences.

The hurt and betrayal of trust will stiffle the love out of the marriage. The husband can not give his best to such marriage and he needs to seek counselling from annoited men of God to prevent everybody being hurt.

Jewessgratitude:
It amazes me to see men still going about looking fie virgins in this 21st century when they are the ones devouring this girls in their early teens.
Ogar,stop crying me a river abeg. Take your package in good fate. Prolly got dentented during "parking and delivery" grin. As if you are a virgin.

That is his how all of you going about messing up small girls will get served a surprise package other than what you're expecting.

Manage her like that.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2020
WildChild00:

The pride of any woman is for her to be a virgin at her weding day? Don't tell me u are not.....

Did you just return from Mars or pluto? Cos I dont understand where this statement is coming in this time and age of moral decadence.

Ogar, go back to Pluto, and maybe your statement will be more valid.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Great100000: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2020
berryace007:

I feel your pain bro.
But don't make decisions when your angry you might end up making a bad one, So just know say u dun buy market be that and learn to love her more.
lol, not me oooooo, i found it online and i dont even want to share it but that bolded line got me grin grin grin grin and i say let me share it
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Liposure: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Nawa oo. Personally, i dont care whether my wife 2 be is a virgin or not as long as she's STD free.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Keemsleek005(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:

Is it it criminal offense? I understand the gravity.

Yes it's a criminal offense and it can also be a civil offence depending on the way the court sees it and it also depend under which law it's place. Such offence like these in United state or Canada is under criminal law and it also depends too but in Nigeria if am not wrong it's under civil law.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Koredav(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
Hmmm that is why I don't believe in no s*x in relationships ooo and I don't friend a girl dt says she be virgin oooo
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2020
It is not about the fact that she is a virgin.

But the deceit and lies for 5whole years.

If a woman that claims that she love me so much could lie to me for 5 years over something as insignificant as being a virgin, while she is not, when she knew that I must still find out someday. Trust me, that woman can kill me and no one will know that she did.
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Stop all these Marriage topics jo angry
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
No Sex before marriage pattern don extinct teeh teeh!

The pattern wasn’t meant for these generation of Women Whoremen
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Born2Breed:
Were you a virgin too?

She didn't scam you but told you what you wanted to hear.

Did you marry her because of her virginity? So she has no other attributes you are proud of?

Bros, nor let 20% make you loose 80% oh!
I am guessing dat if u were a man then you would understand....the man is angry about lies, not her virginity....why didn't she lie dat she did it only once at least? After waiting on a lie for 5 years only to discover the truth soooooo painful....just say the truth....give the man the option of accepting or rejecting you on his own....lies hurts
Re: She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
oyatz:
The unfortunate man was scammed QED!

The issue is NOT whether men are good or bad or whether it's desirable to look for virgins or not.

The issue is that the guy paid for a new product but a fairy used product was delivered to him under false pretenses despite five solid years of reassurance.

Marriage under deceit is a ground for divorce. Such a woman can kill the husband.

God bless you brother....5 years would have been used to collect his own share too.... instead it was lies, lies, lies....how some ppl expect the man not to be angry is what I don't understand...lies is bad, period!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / DID YOU KNOW: These Are Some Interesting Facts About Females? / Ladies, What's Your Take On Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.