Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,322 members, 7,846,443 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Love Has Been Compromised. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Has Been Compromised. (1750 Views)

How Do You Feel When The One You Truly Love Has High Body Count? / The Woman I Love Has Three Children / Love Has Brought Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Has Been Compromised. by Hamachi(f): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Love has been compromised.

I've come across so many men who said they want an independent modernised working class lady,who would help with bills ( Good decision though)...

I know of a girl who was a cleaner in one of the banks,any guy she tells is was a cleaner will not find her good enough for marriage, just for friendship... And she wasn't getting younger,
She changed strategy and started by wearing nice dress to work, taking pictures in various seats and tables in the banking hall, tells any man that cares to know she's a banker, less than 2 months a man started talking marriage to her, told her how he prayed and God told him she was his wife,
3months later they got married,
Problem started, When the husband found out the woman he married is a cleaner... Babe has gotten the Mrs she craves for...
That's all that matters to her...

A guy once approached me here in 2014 asked if I'm a working class Lady,
I told him I'm a student, today he is married to a banker..

You see....
Many women have been rejected due to their poor back ground,educational level, their class in the society,
The jobs they do,
When they run out of patience and start living a fake life out of frustration because they're scared they will never get a man to wife them as marriage is very important to them,

A Cunny man die, a cunny woman will bury him..
If a woman doesn't raise her standards, these end time men won't find her useful in marriage....

Marriage has been compromised, many don't marry for love, rather for benefits,
That's why a man will say, he wants to marry a nurse,a banker an accountant,
Without minding if he is compatible with the woman or he just getting married to the title (nurse).
Some are in unhappy marriages because they married because of this same requirements..
This issue is not attributed to the men only, women do it too...

No love anywhere in the society..
And I'm not surprised at the rate of divorce..

As you advise ladies to stop living a fake life also encourage the men to accept women for who they really are and not what they're bringing to the(table) marriage.

When you see a woman doing the little she can to earn, that alone should tell you she's hardworking,
Not when she's doing a professional work you can only classify her as a working class lady.

In as much it is very bad to live a fake life..
Part of the blame should Go to the men.
Fake people attracts their likes.

In the End of it all...
Love has been compromised...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Akinbahm(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Hamachi:

As you advise ladies to stop living a fake life also encourage the men to accept women for who they really are and not what they're bringing to the(table) marriage.

When you see a woman doing the little she can to earn, that alone should tell you she's hardworking,
Not when she's doing a professional work you can only classify her as a working class lady.

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend

In as much as I concur with you love has being compromised.

Relationship are built on benefits both females and males are guilty of this acts and this act is very rampant among girls.

Based on what ladies are bringing to the table doesn't literally means she should bring huge money along we just seek for sth beyond sex alone...

2 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Hamachi(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Yes
Akinbahm:

Really
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Aladdin1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
so true.but methinks its a problem caused by this modern day generation of nigerian women who believe that the only contribution they can make to a relationship or marriage is having a vagina and giving sex.nothing else.the day you decide to date a nigerian lady that is the day who start to owe her money.all her financial burdens becomes automatically yours.so nowadays most men would like to seek out a financially independent lady or at least a lady thats got something doing for marriage.if not! am afraid a guy may inherit a womans personal,family and ancestral financially bondage here in nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Hamachi(f): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Aladdin1:
so true.but methinks its a problem caused by this modern day generation of nigerian women who believe that the only contribution they can make to a relationship or marriage is having a vagina and giving sex.nothing else.the day you decide to date a nigerian lady that is the day who start to owe her money.all her financial burdens becomes automatically yours.so nowadays most men would like to seek out a financially independent lady or at least a lady thats got something doing for marriage.if not! am afraid a guy may inherit a womans personal,family and ancestral financially bondage here in nigeria.
Wetin
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Hamachi:

I've come across so many men who said they want an independent modernised working class lady,who would help with bills ( Good decision though)...

I know of a girl who was a cleaner in one of the banks,any guy she tells is was a cleaner will not find her good enough for marriage, just for friendship... And she wasn't getting younger,
She changed strategy and started by wearing nice dress to work, taking pictures in various seats and tables in the banking hall, tells any man that cares to know she's a banker, less than 2 months a man started talking marriage to her, told her how he prayed and God told him she was his wife,
Problem started, When the husband found out the woman he married is a cleaner... Babe has gotten the Mrs she craves for...

You see....
Many women have been rejected due to their poor back ground,educational level, their class in the society,
The jobs they do,
When they run out of patience and start living a fake life out of frustration because they're scared they will never get a man to wife them as marriage is very important to them,

If a woman doesn't raise her standards, these end time men won't find her useful in marriage....

Without minding if he is compatible with the woman or he just getting married to the title (nurse).
Some are in unhappy marriages because they married because of this same requirements..

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend
be proud of who you are and be the best. But that's hard as most women are pressured into marriage so they aren't termer evening newspapers.
Marriage/dating is now a contract, love is almost going extinct
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Omar09(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Hamachi:
Love has been compromised. As you advise ladies to stop living a fake life also encourage the men to accept women for who they really are and not what they're bringing to the(table) marriage.
I come in peace..
Happy weekend
What a woman is bringing to the table is very much important. You do know no man would have been worried about what is being brought to the table if you lots didn't abuse it. In the old days, women never worked, they never did anything but stay at home have babies and looked after their husband but they were contended with what they had. Men were happy then. But today, a woman would not want to work but will want to have all the privileges a worker has, how is that possible? IF SHE IS NOT PAYING THE BILLS, SHE IS THE BILLS.

Why should men take part of the blame? For wanting something for themselves? For setting standards? For having a choice?
Little girls when growing up do say, I want to marry a doctor, a banker, a president. Even after growing up and ready to marry makes their choice in a particular field of work. None of them says they want to marry a welder or vulcanizer. So now men are doing it, and it's now being fake? Oh please!

It's a little too late to understand that love is compromised. By both gender.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by MedicH: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2020
It all depends on what the man wants. Like me now by the time i get married i intend to use my money for two things. Travel abroad for training to advance my career and set up a family business like a supermarket. The woman i marry will use her earning to pay school fees for the kids, car maintenance, medical bills and feeding etc. While abroad there i will get a job and be paying house rebt and also start a building project. Any woman that's not strong enough to fit in clearly is out of my league.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by iceybux(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Just Remove All This Your Sentiment And Stop Playing The Female Victim Card, How Female Manager,banker And Nurse Would Agree To Settle Down For Marriage With A Bricklayer,busconductor Or Driver And Still With A Male Student? Pot Calling Kettle Black

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Omar09(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2020
iceybux:
Just Remove All This Your Sentiment And Stop Playing The Female Victim Card, How Female Manager,banker And Nurse Would Agree To Settle Down For Marriage With A Bricklayer,busconductor Or Driver And Still With A Male Student? Pot Calling Kettle Black

Imagine the hypocrite. When ladies till their age, even she as a lady she don stop to talk I go marry doctor, lawyer an Co? Nansense and victim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Omar09:

A little too late to understand this.

himachi is simply encouraging girls to continue to live the fake lives they've been known for, for ages.

himachi has painted a very silly scene of what she calls the life of men. you and I know that although many men would want helpers in their marriage, many men still get married to jobless ladies who posses certain qualities such as beauty, respect, submission, virginity.. and the list goes on.

for relationships, not too many men would want to be with a village stream goer. but tell me now, how many men would like to marry city activities girls considering what we know goes on these days, plus after seeing you campaign for women to intensify their fake lifestyles?

many men will pick a humble jobless girl over a working razz girl for marriage.
many men will marry from their village, once they know she'll be submissive like they want.. so if men are avoiding you it's not because you don't have a job. I applaud the guy that evaded you once he found out you were a student because I'll always say that it takes extra madness for a working man to engage in a relationship with a girl studying in another town. it hardly goes well.

after all that has been said, ubunja says yes to marrying uneducated, jobless, submissive illiterates. these may include the fish sellers, cleaners, pepper grinders, pawpaw hawkers, and most importantly, typical village stream goers, and I support that masterplan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Omar09(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

himachi is simply encouraging girls to continue to live the fake lives they've been known for, for ages.

himachi has painted a very silly scene of what she calls the life of men. you and I know that although many men would want helpers in their marriage, many men still get married to jobless ladies who posses certain qualities such as beauty, respect, submission, virginity.. and the list goes on.

for relationships, not too many men would want to be with a village stream goer. but tell me now, how many men would like to marry city activities girls considering what we know goes on these days, plus after seeing you campaign for women to intensify their fake lifestyles?

many men will marry from their village, once they know she'll be submissive like they want.. so if men are avoiding you it's not because you don't have a job. I applaud the guy that evaded you once he found out you were a student because I'll always say that it takes extra madness for a working man to engage in a relationship with a girl studying in another town. it hardly goes well.

after all that has been said, ubunja says yes to marrying uneducated, jobless, submissive illiterates. these may include the fish sellers, cleaners, pepper grinders, pawpaw hawkers, and most importantly, typical village stream goers, and I support that masterplan.

I got a better reply than you what quoted. I didn't really read it cause it was long then I gave that reply. But after reading it I gave her a better one which is a summary of what you wrote.

BTW this is nice.
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by samdavjustin(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2020
The modern day lady made men wise up, and now you lot are complaining? Sorry lady if you want to marry a superior man you got to step up your game otherwise you can manage an unemployed man like yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by hahn(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Why is your comment in small letters?
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by ubunja(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Hamachi:

You see....
The jobs they do,

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2020
samdavjustin:
The modern day lady made men wise up, and now you lot are complaining? Sorry lady if you want to marry a superior man you got to step up your game otherwise you can manage an unemployed man like yourself

imagine the audacity.. a poor (and maybe very lazy) woman "demanding" for a rich hardworking man. just imagine.
oriaku. thieves. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

imagine the audacity.. a poor (and maybe very lazy) woman "demanding" for a rich hardworking man. just imagine.
oriaku. thieves. grin
same way community d!cks want virgins. In life people want they opposite of what they are most times to compliment themselves. Every gender have their unique spec .

NL guys feel they deserve sexually reserved ladies when they are as filthy as they can be.
Nl ladies feel they deserve the rich men even when some of them may only have 2k to boast of in their account.

2 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Omar09:

What a woman is bringing to the table is very much important. You do know no man would have been worried about what is being brought to the table if you lots didn't abuse it. In the old days, women never worked, they never did anything but stay at home have babies and looked after their husband but they were contended with what they had. Men were happy then. But today, a woman would not want to work but will want to have all the privileges a worker has, how is that possible? IF SHE IS NOT PAYING THE BILLS, SHE IS THE BILLS.

Why should men take part of the blame? For wanting something for themselves? For setting standards? For having a choice?
Little girls when growing up do say, I want to marry a doctor, a banker, a president. Even after growing up and ready to marry makes their choice in a particular field of work. None of them says they want to marry a welder or vulcanizer. So now men are doing it, and it's now being fake? Oh please!

It's a little too late to understand that love is compromised. By both gender.
I always hold the opinion no one should be blamed for their choice or spec
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Aladdin1:
don't you guys feel threatened by independent ladies?if it's only sex they have to offer you will complain, if they have brains to offer you will Still complain.
However men/women should make their choices on the spouse they want. @himachi no man should be blamed on his choice of wife,he owes no one explanation. Likewise you as a lady don't allow someone Blame you for your own choice,you own no one an explanation

2 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2020
There is hardship in the land. Marrying your broke soul mate will not pay house rent, school fees and other fees. No one is a fool again. Love is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
same way community d!cks want virgins. In life people want they opposite of what they are most times to compliment themselves. Every gender have their unique spec .

NL guys feel they deserve sexually reserved ladies when they are as filthy as they can be.
Nl ladies feel they deserve the rich men even when some of them may only have 2k to boast of in their account.

i struggle to find the connection in this opinion of a toddler.
point where virginity or community penis pays the bills in our economy today.

the case is on goal getting, hard work and bread winning. jobless boys and girls are demanding for hardworking people to deceive, leech and depend on, and you're quoting me with this amount of trash? what is the matter with you? undecided

if we're discussing finance, let it be finance. there's no equating finance with sexuality for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

i struggle to find the connection in this opinion of a toddler.
point where virginity or community penis pays the bills in our economy today.

the case is on goal getting, hard work and bread winning. jobless boys and girls are demanding for hardworking people to deceive, leech and depend on, and you're quoting me with this amount of trash? what is the matter with you? undecided

if we're discussing finance, let it be finance. there's no equating finance with sexuality for me.
and later you will talk of me being a narcissist...SMH
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Aladdin1(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
don't you guys feel threatened by independent ladies?if it's only sex they have to offer you will complain, if they have brains to offer you will Still complain.
However men/women should make their choices on the spouse they want. @himachi no man should be blamed on his choice of wife,he owes no one explanation. Likewise you as a lady don't allow someone Blame you for your own choice,you own no one an explanation
you are quite correct.
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Wow, so men are wrong for wanting the same things you women want?

Times are hard and no man wants to marry a liability as a wife. Tell your lazy broke female colleagues with very long list of requirements, waiting for their knight in shining armor riding on golden chariots, that their wait is going to be a very long one.

If they're lucky, maybe one rich man will pity them and add them to his harem as his 7th wife; or a big boy will make them his 4th baby mama.

The rules of the game are changing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Nnaabros:
Wow, so men are wrong for wanting the same things you women want?

Times are hard and no man wants to marry a liability as a wife. Tell your lazy broke female colleagues with very long list of requirements, waiting for their knight in shining armor riding on golden chariots, that their wait is going to be a very long one.

If they're lucky, maybe one rich man will pity them and add them to his harem as his 7th wife; or a big boy will make them his 4th baby mama.

The rules of the game are changing.
correct
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Omar09(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I always hold the opinion no one should be blamed for their choice or spec

And no one should blame another for one's choice or spec.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Omar09:

And no one should blame another for one's choice or spec.
the same thing with what u said

1 Like

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Hamachi(f): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

oriaku. thieves. grin
They do not have right to make a choice?
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nonsense post! If you only see love in rich going for poor or a man settling for a pauper, then your definition of love is questionable. Very selfish and one-sided love you got there. grin grin

BTW whatever happens to being that beautiful person you always desire in others? If it is very difficult for you to the better person then you do not have any right expecting it from another. Aunty go and work!

4 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Hamachi(f): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2020
angry
Ariza:
Nonsense post! If you only see love in rich going for poor or a man settling for a pauper, then your definition of love is questionable. Very selfish and one-sided love you got there. grin grin

BTW whatever happens to being that beautiful person you always desire in others? If it is very difficult for you to the better person then you do not have any right expecting it from another. Aunty go and work!
Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by NathanAnomaly: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2020
in other words, men are now having standards like you women do

and most of you are pained.

Having a vagina is no longer enough, that's the summary of this post

2 Likes

Re: Love Has Been Compromised. by Hamachi(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
NathanAnomaly:
in other words, men are now having standards like you women do

and most of you are pained.

Having a vagina is no longer enough, that's the summary of this post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation: Meaning Of Having Sex In The Dream / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.