Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? (1735 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / What Stage Are You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by oleenahairfood: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Let’s Have Fun

Ladies at what stage of baldness are you in

Don’t be shy, nobody knows you outside Nairaland

Lol

Pick from 1 to 9

Lalasticlala, I know there are a lot of ladies on nairaland
https://www.oleenaorganics.com/ladies-what-stage-of-baldness-are-you-in/
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by oleenahairfood: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
lets have fun
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by professore(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
My girl is not bald, but your babe is at Advance. Yes you grin
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
No be small frontal cheesy
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by oleenahairfood: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
No be small frontal cheesy

Lol lalasticlala lets have a ladies fun please
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mynn44 is advanced
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by fati2001(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
not bald hair but on low cut.
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
Good to know your girlfriend is not bald,please take good care of her
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by professore(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Good to know your girlfriend is not bald,please take good care of her
LOL, I'm just trying to be funny. That's all.
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
I am gay, sorry
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by professore(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Durentt:
I am gay, sorry
then you and your gay partner want to have bald head by the time the government catches you.
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
professore:
then you and your gay partner want to have bald head by the time the government catches you.
I'm single, sorry
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by professore(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Durentt:
I'm single, sorry
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na South African ladies dey bald, them go come look ugly like say them no suck breast for childhood
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
fati2001:
not bald hair but on low cut.

Wetin dey make woman do low cut sef
Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by chccho(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Wetin dey make woman do low cut sef
Omo cute girls on low cut Na my Mumu button o!!!

Re: Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? by JovialJune(f): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
With the kind of hair i have, I don't think I can ever go bald.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Konji Ever Hold You In A Public Place,if yes What Is The Next You Did ? / How I Donated My Egg to my husband sister / Guy Catches Girlfriend In Bed With Man She Claim To Be Her Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.