Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home (56647 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by lionD: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Kathleens:
I appreciate
I know you will appreciate this one.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by obiekunie2: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Because . . . . You are not a “true believer”! wink
Ask any correct EDO BABE. wink

Gosh! I miss my “ Logan”! cry
That dog dey lick till you come and go to Jerusalem and Mecca combined.
Shegeeee Barawo!!!!!

crazy queen bazay!

you are rally looking great and still very HOT!!

this amelika is really favouring you!

pls can yOU MAKE 2020 hUGE bY uPLOading those your profile pics of u in your tiGHT legGINGS AND showING US yoUR panTIES CovERING yoUR A55 thru yoUR tranPARENT LEggings! wink wink

you knw what i mean!
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by ExoticPlanner(f): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2020
What on earth is turning most of these girls to bitches for Christ's sake?! When Satan enters a human being, nothing that his or her spouse does would ever be enough! You said he's so good at pleasing you with the original tool God created for that. Must you force him to use the mouth he uses to preach the Holy Word of God to ... that smelly menstration side?! angry
Satan has successfully brainwashed, introduce and normalize so much evil into this generation because of our individual selfishness! Even some so called pastors have been deceived into this satanic thing. Follow Jesus, not such pastors. Taking your mouth down there is purely satanic! Do you use the bow you use in toilet to eat in Kitchen too?! Each member of the body has its function. Why pervert God's creation?
Sex is more in the mind, finger performs better than tongue, but Satan deceived many to use same mouth they used to pray to Holy God. Free yourselves from this satanic metal slavery!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nnemuka(f): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2020
I dont think there's anything wrong with having sexual fantasies though...
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by TheMan3: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Aladdin1:
SECONDED!!! certainly she's one of those lazy,idle stay-at-home full-time-housewife with a rich husband.who does nothing but stay indoor scracthing her toto as if they rub devil-beans on it.can u just imagine what abomination a wife & a mum is thinking of daily?.u want ur husband to lick kporkyor.u are a wicked woman & God will soon expose u.go rub fresh pepper on ur puna or better still get a dog to help u to lick it
I wonder where these women come from nowadays I wonder what satisfies them

If her husband is poor, I'm sure she will be here complaining about how he is broke and one hadsome rich guy wants her.

If the sex is bad, she will probably be like that foolish woman who went to sleep with an "energetic" youth corper.[

Now he has money, and his sex is good. The problem is mouth action......

I don't get it!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Midas01:
And what do you think the poster will lose if a jobless oligodendrocyte deficient internet troll calls her names? Absolutely nothing.

By the way, nice description of your mother
Jobless?you must be kidding me.
The poster has 3verything to lose as she is the one looking for cheating validation off the internet.
I guess I struck a nerve when I talked about how undesirable housewives are.I guess you are their chairlady grin grin grin
Unproductive bunch them.
And ohhh,I still see your mom in a brothel though,so you never still make money give am so she can stop the trade?
Oh I forgot,housewives have no money. cry cry cry
Attention seeking hoe.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Midas01: 10:52am On Jan 25, 2020
It's quite obvious that your IQ is abysmally low.

All the married men who cheat on their wives with anything that crawls are not actively engaged right?

Besides how do you know stay at home mom cheat more. You must be the one they're cheating with to know so much about single moms you dumb fvck.

How old was omotola when she had her fourth kid? Much younger than the op; yet she had a very vey successful career at the time.

Keep describing your mother and the worthless females in your family.
nwanneni:
Yes,but you don't fantasise over sex if you are actively engaged,so much so that one is contemplating cheating.Its stay at home moms that do most of the cheating,trust me.
If she is all that you say at 32,trust me she won't have 4 children.
When did she finish school,serve,find a career,build it and have the kids then?
Or if she owns her own business like you might claim,I hope you know it takes even longer and doesn't tolerate excess baggage for someone that wants to succeed in it,especially kids.
Trust me,successful women that can afford to be independent can't have 4 kids at 32.It's a trait reserved for careless street skanks or stay at home moms.
If she is the one providing for the family like you say,make I bend!Provide fire.
She said to me and I quote;did I talk to you about "our" finances?bread winners usually talk in the first person singular.
"Our" is mostly used by dependants.
Defend her all you want,this woman makes no damn income,finish!

3 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by deltateam: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yes all of this, or she can just get a dog.
Their licking skills is lit, so I heard

Nobi you go still post graphic pictures when Bingo misbehaves on her by taking a bite.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by wristbangle: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2020
genq:

Hahahhahahahaha. You must be one of the active NL misandrists on this section constantly insulting men and forming 'girl power' - Now you created another profile to confess your sexual frustration grin

This is why il never take women seriously on this forum. Sexually starved pigs!

At bolded, that was really uncalled for. We still have the good ones ( women) out there. At a point, humans fantasise on many things when busy or not, which could be good or bad. Embracing the bad aspect in mind is one thing, putting it into practice is another. The OP is at the first stage and before the situation blow out of control, she has humbled herself to seek help/advice from people. Don't add insult upon injury and please work on your thoughts, thanks.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by deltateam: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2020
ExoticPlanner:
What on earth is turning most of this girls to bitches for Christ sake?! When Satan enters a himan being nothing that his or spouse does would ever be enough! Must you force him to use the mouth he used to preach the Holy Word of God to ... that smelly mestration side?! angry
Satan has succefully brainwashed, introduce and normalize so much eveil into this generation because of our selfishness! Coitus is purely satanic!
Sex is more in the mind, finger performs better than tongue.

No female would post this. It simply means some of the 'f' we have here are Randy males.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Savagethe21st(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2020
32 yrs with 4...before you hit 40 u may have 10 children ..like sey dis buhari period never control your conji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by hazel01(f): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Surrey2Bimshire:

Actually, it’s way better than a “ human tongue “

She should go for a “suction “ type
It’s a skills on its on ,not everyone can make your eyes roll all the way...
There’s no point stressing Or getting frustrated .

this is a helluva review... Funny as hell..... Op, shove aside all reservations and get a intimacy gadget..... Life is too short to be miserable, enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Midas01:
It's quite obvious that your IQ is abysmally low.

All the married men who cheat on their wives with anything that crawls are not actively engaged right?

Besides how do you know stay at home mom cheat more. You must be the one they're cheating with to know so much about single moms you dumb fvck.

How old was omotola when she had her fourth kid? Much younger than the op; yet she had a very vey successful career at the time.

Keep describing your mother and the worthless females in your family.
females in my family?
You must be so retarded to think a man like me will have females like you in my family.
Unproductive bunch them,see how pained she sounds.
The school you go,no achievement.Business nko,zero.
Only to sit,eat,fùck and leech is all they know.
Waste of human space.tueh!!!
Occupation;housewife... grin grin grin
Shame no dey do you when you bring out your ID right?oh I forgot,you don't need one since you're valueless.
Spits!
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by TheMan3: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2020
FrLukas:

So you think every stay at home mother has these same problems she has? How old are you again? undecided
my point is don't come online to support someone who is looking for validation for stupidity if you won't accept it when. It happens to you.
Kids always ask for age to make them feel good... I know I was there once. Don't worry you will out grow it
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Aladdin1(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2020
TheMan3:
I wonder where these women come from nowadays I wonder what satisfies them

If her husband is poor, I'm sure she will be here complaining about how he is broke and one hadsome rich guy wants her.

If the sex is bad, she will probably be like that foolish woman who went to sleep with an "energetic" youth corper.[

Now he has money, and his sex is good. The problem is mouth action......

I don't get it!!!!!
The thing tire me bro.

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by lonelydora: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2020
Kathleens:
I have to create another account for this reason, please i need all the advice I can get to save my marriage and sanity.

Recently I have been feeling so Hot after I stopped my baby from breastfeeding. My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that.

This has made to fantasize about other guys giving me the pleasure I need, i went as far as searching the internet for gigolos and having this fantasy with them on my mind. This is crazy, I even contacted one and we fixed a date (he promised to go down on me really hot with his tongue) but I bluffed it cause I really don't have the courage to cheat on my hubby though I have cheated on him a million times on my head. I can't even imagine doing it physically but the thought is always on my head. I need to stop this and the frequent masturbation before it ruins me.

I need all the advices including insults, maybe the insults will reset my head. I am 32 years with four kids. Thank you

Talk to your husband about giving you head. After the discussion, he will feel like he doesn't satisfy you. And this is what every man hates. He will only his learn to give you head.

In marriage, communication is key.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by ojaysam25(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2020
no wonder men see dem as sex object..
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by bluefilm: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2020
Don't you have a lesbian friend?

She will do it for you with all pleasure.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2020
nwanneni:
32 years with 4 kids already and possibly still counting grin
Jobless aunty them.Na work you need,not advise or insult.
That man money go don suffer for your hand walahi.
I can't imagine myself marrying a woman that doesn't have any economic value.
Just stay at home,fùck missionary as usual,cook,clean,chop,born,get fat with stretch mark,tie wrapper,smell,go saloon to gossip,suspects me cheating,grow armpit hair and toto hair too,steal money,investigate and know.all my property and ration in her head,sleep,snore,fùck again and the cycle continues.
Spits! angry
I go just run that house or use you like rag,ode.

hahahaha you're a bastard grin
btw there's this rich man in my area that got married to a slay queen, the man told his wife to stay at home and forget about getting a job, all he wants from her is to just manage the house and the man gives her 100k monthly for home keeping.
mehn this lady just stay at home all day as house wife without adding any economic value to the husband.
Las Las the man business come crash, the wife as a liability wasn't useful and Las Las she japa leave that man.
I learnt a lesson from this, if my wife to be isn't financially and economically viable then let's forget about it, I nor dey do am again
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by antzlaive(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2020
After the tongue, what next?
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

hahahaha you're a bastard grin
btw there's this rich man in my area that got married to a slay queen, the man told his wife to stay at home and forget about getting a job, all he wants from her is to just manage the house and the man gives her 100k monthly for home keeping.
mehn this lady just stay at home all day as house wife without adding any economic value to the husband.
Las Las the man business come crash, the wife as a liability wasn't useful and Las Las she japa leave that man.
I learnt a lesson from this, if my wife to be isn't financially and economically viable then let's forget about it, I nor dey do am again
I dey tell you bro.
And housewives in the long run become so unattractive and smelly and them sabi dull well well.
I go just kill am I swear angry

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by ExoticPlanner(f): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2020
deltateam:

No female would post this. It simply means some of the 'f' we have here are Randy males.
You think all females have been captured by Satan as he captured Eve through selfish lust? You think everybody is like you that have been permanetly enslaved by Satan through ungodly self-destructive sex. Continue to destroy your soul and the temple of your Maker. The real romanitic experts know that better Orgasm is very much reached through normal sex and fingering than this satanic snake colingnus tongue introduced. Those days, it was a Satanic ritual only done during initiation into occult. Later popularized to subconciously initiate many. We shall give account of maintaining or destroying His temple.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Surrey2Bimshire: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
hazel01:
this is a helluva review... Funny as hell..... Op, shove aside all reservations and get a intimacy gadget..... Life is too short to be miserable, enjoy yourself

Lol very hilarious review .

Yup ! Life is too such
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by biggy26: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
healthserve:
The most important thing is what I want to hit on before this thread degenerates into a squabble. And it is take it easy on yourself. Your high moral standards and etiquette along with your principles, beliefs, values and self expectation has placed you on a pedestal where you expect yourself to act in a certain manner and form. So to win this war, you must first and foremost win the battle in your mind. Yes, every thing goor or bad in this instance is in your mind and to end this struggle the battle must first be won in your mind. Hence I recommend this tips:

1. You'll make new resolutions and you'll fail yourselves many times. But be prepared to forgive yourself before you fail. Being able to pick yourself back up and move forward is one of the routines you should embrace enroute your destination to get healing.

2. The mind is the largest sexual organ. Stop feeding your mind with crazy sexual stuff. Infact Place rules on yourself not be participate in anything sexual outside your hubby.

3. After you've forgiven yourself, adopt the belief that marriage isn't all sex sex and sex. And you'll sacrifice what you don't receive but stay contented. Mental contentment is one of the sure ways to deal with mental wandering. To win this war, you must treat yourself with love and kindness and not condemn yourself in anyway however bad, lest through your own cycle of thoughts you slip into being guilt tripped by your mind and loose focus on healing beyond scars

4. Try new things and fill up spare hours. Place yourself in a new fellowship or activity group where you'll use more of your free time to practice. The rule for change has always remained the same and one I recommend to myself many times is to replace a bad habit with many good habits and practice. Spend more time on activities to have your mind filled up.

5. What you feed your mind matters. In place of sexual arousing information, try spiritual affairs so the sector of your mind producing this thoughts would be flooded with light and you can fix the gaps within your walls and have the breech sealed.
As nice and good as this sounds, it's mere theory in relation to where she has reached. Sometimes even a "strong will" is not enough!

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Malawian(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Kathleens:
I have to create another account for this reason, please i need all the advice I can get to save my marriage and sanity.

Recently I have been feeling so Hot after I stopped my baby from breastfeeding. My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that.

This has made to fantasize about other guys giving me the pleasure I need, i went as far as searching the internet for gigolos and having this fantasy with them on my mind. This is crazy, I even contacted one and we fixed a date (he promised to go down on me really hot with his tongue) but I bluffed it cause I really don't have the courage to cheat on my hubby though I have cheated on him a million times on my head. I can't even imagine doing it physically but the thought is always on my head. I need to stop this and the frequent masturbation before it ruins me.

I need all the advices including insults, maybe the insults will reset my head. I am 32 years with four kids. Thank you
Madam, go to Jumia and buy yourself an artificial tongue. China does everything these days.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by shineeye1: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
bluefilm:
Don't you have a lesbian friend?

She will do it for you with all pleasure.

This is one of the dark pools into which all these inordinate desires pour into - lesbianism!
The root of those excessively consuming sexual desires is demonic and when you begin to feel entitled to the sinful pleasures, you are sure going to end up very badly. You should rather break from such inordinate lusts by all means. If you however choose to sacrifice propriety for pleasure, you will end up with the unfortunate lots who regret when it is too late to remedy. Deliver yourself therefore before it becomes too late. Demons are doing overtime on people's minds today - choose not to be one of the victims

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2020
TheMan3:
my point is don't come online to support someone who is looking for validation for stupidity if you won't accept it when. It happens to you.
Kids always ask for age to make them feel good... I know I was there once. Don't worry you will out grow it

So you read her posts and all you could infer was that she was seeking for validation for something that clearly bothers her?

How old are you, seriously. I need this answer for research purposes.
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Kathleens:

Thank you, i have not heard any discussion with him. He thinks he is the best. He is not really good in MouthAction but the penetration he is good

YourOriginalPost:
I My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that.

Your story does not add up. In the original post you implied that your husband has never given you a head. In the latter post, you switched into saying he is not good - implying that you've had one from him atleast once. Seems contradictory to me

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by TheMan3: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2020
FrLukas:

So you read her posts and all you could infer was that she was seeking for validation for something that clearly bothers her?

How old are you, seriously. I need this answer for research purposes.
don't worry you will be there soon and we will all comment on the post
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by GoodBoi1(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
I wonder what the responses will be like if it was a man that posted this. I know it would be less worse than this
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by vikkogg: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Kathleens:

Well, I can't insult you because high urge for sexual activities is natural and it's not your fault because I fall into that category as well. In fact, I've tried severally to search for sugar mummies but I didn't get any. My advise for you is to follow your mind. No matter what anyone tells u, you'll still do what pleases you. it's not your fault madam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.