Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home (56638 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by solmusdesigns: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
nwanneni:
Dinner done and dusted,you should eat too,you sound starved.
Mumu dey talk about instagram ID grin grin grin
You don travel and stay in 3 continents and is successful na em you come dey design website for nairaland.
I dey hear your belly rumble from here,thirsty nigga grin

typical rivers boy that hasnt seen any other state or country before and feels he is living in paradise, imagine posing with bottle water hahahaa!! dude i know your type, poverty has marked you and since you could feed at a makeshift poorman restaurant you feel proud enough to come on Nairaland to brag about it

i wish you could travel more and change your village world veiw.. poverty is truly a disease

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yes all of this, or she can just get a dog.
Their licking skills is lit, so I heard

shocked shocked
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

Then be ready to lose your balls fool. I am the one bringing in 80% to the table
Audio 80%na.
It's 11pm,someone that has 4 kids and brings in the 80% income to take care of them and the household still has the ability to be here to defend her nymphomaniac tendencies.
Tell me,where do you get the energy from huh? undecided
If you truly bring in the 80%,I can only imagine how malnourished those kids will look or perhaps and of course,this claim is bogus and highly false.
80% in monopoly money I guess.
grin grin grin
Stay at home moms and lies sef angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
nwanneni:
Yes,but you don't fantasise over sex if you are actively engaged,so much so that one is contemplating cheating.Its stay at home moms that do most of the cheating,trust me.
If she is all that you say at 32,trust me she won't have 4 children.
When did she finish school,serve,find a career,build it and have the kids then?
Or if she owns her own business like you might claim,I hope you know it takes even longer and doesn't tolerate excess baggage for someone that wants to succeed in it,especially kids.
Trust me,successful women that can afford to be independent can't have 4 kids at 32.It's a trait reserved for careless street skanks or stay at home moms.
If she is the one providing for the family like you say,make I bend!Provide fire.
She said to me and I quote;did I talk to you about "our" finances?bread winners usually talk in the first person singular.
"Our" is mostly used by dependants.
Defend her all you want,this woman makes no damn income,finish!

I can't stop laughing, such ridiculous analysis. It seems you surround yourself with failures

13 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
TheArchangel:
The frustrated buffoons has landed, now the thread will go to the dogs.
@Kathleen, kindly ask this question in either quora or reddit to get reasonable responses.

They won't give heads to their young wives that has birthed their kids but will do so to girls with multiple histories of abortions and unknown body counts with tags of girlfriends. Hilarious.!!!!

Thank you darling, the same jobless fool have been trolling with two accounts. How can someone be this jobless on a faceless forum. Really hilarious � �

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:

you are truly a kid, i bet if we exchange Instagram id and you see for yourself you would understand you prolly can measure up to my subordinates..

But your rant isnt about me and am not a Lady nor am i a lady so i brought a refrence of similar age who is my sister , so as to prove that you are not only childish but poor mentaly if you think at 32 you shouldnt have 4 kids and be finacially stable

PS: at your age i have succesfully resided in three continents and owned businessesyou are here throwing tantrums based on your underachieving life.. dude read your comments again when the alchohol or drug you took wears off and see how dumb and poor you sounded
Ignore the kid please. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

Thank you darling, the same jobless fool have been trolling with two accounts. How can someone be this jobless on a faceless forum. Really hilarious � �
I'm home trying to sleep na... grin grin grin
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Kathleens: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
nwanneni:
Audio 80%na.
It's 11pm,someone that has 4 kids and brings in the 80% income to take care of them and the household still has the ability to be here to defend her nymphomaniac tendencies.
Tell me,where do you get the energy from huh? undecided
If you truly bring in the 80%,I can only imagine how malnourished those kids will look or perhaps and of course,this claim is bogus and highly false.
80% in monopoly money I guess.
grin grin grin
Stay at home moms and lies sef angry angry angry
Stay off my thread. It is really not for clueless and brainless kids cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

Stay off my thread. It is really not for clueless and brainless kids cheesy
With my brainlessness,I still could afford to be productive and bring value to me and the people around me,unlike our 32 year old housewife.
What does being around you come with?leeching I suppose.
Empty coconut! cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

You are really poverty stricken, a bottle of water plus this low budget room is an achievement for you, Really? Chai, I hate myself for ever quoting you. Have a good life kiddie
Bottle water indeed.
Show me yours na.
When you finish,try enter kitchen go make that man some food,it's not easy on him.Something I know a housewife can't understand sha.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kathleens:

What kind of help?

Pls dont send him any mail.. Pls don't send him

Let him post his help here.. F***d @younglleo
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
I’m sorry . Does having children reduce a woman’s ability to keep her vagina and pubic area clean?

After the healing process(which varies in everyone) , all sexual relations can resume like before.

7 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Acidosis:

Trust me, no sane man (asides your hubby) will stick his tongue in your private part after four kids. God forbid! I'll rather kiss a pig.

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
TheArchangel:
The frustrated buffoons has landed, now the thread will go to the dogs.
@Kathleen, kindly ask this question in either quora or reddit to get reasonable responses.

They won't give heads to their young wives that has birthed their kids but will do so to girls with multiple histories of abortions and unknown body counts with tags of girlfriends. Hilarious.!!!!

Iyamma, tuehhhhhh.. 4 kids for head, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
TheArchangel:
Leave the unfortunate kid alone.
Him and his backup singer up � there are always stirring the hornets net out of misplaced frustration with the female gender.

Even u sef, u r frustrated... Frustrations thread grin

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:

typical rivers boy that hasnt seen any other state or country before and feels he is living in paradise, imagine posing with bottle water hahahaa!! dude i know your type, poverty has marked you and since you could feed at a makeshift poorman restaurant you feel proud enough to come on Nairaland to brag about it

i wish you could travel more and change your village world veiw.. poverty is truly a disease

Bros, can u impart in mi n build me up with ur knowledge so dt i can be independent and live a good n comfortable life
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by makydebbie(f): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2020
younglleo:
any one you want

Ony3 som)).
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by frozen70(f): 2:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Kathleens:
I have to create another account for this reason, please i need all the advices I can get to save my marriage and sanity. Recently I have been feeling so Hot after I stopped my baby from breastfeeding. My hubby tries his own possible way to satisfy me but after the sex I will still masturbate to pleasure myself cause I will be fantasizing about someone going down on me with their tongue (I have never experienced that in my entire life) my hubby doesn't do that. This has made to fantasize about other guys giving me the pleasure I need, i went as far as searching the internet for gigolos and having this fantasy with them on my mind. This is crazy, I even contacted one and we fixed a date (he promised to go down on me really hot with his tongue) but I bluffed it cause I really don't have the courage to cheat on my hubby though I have cheated on him a million times on my head. I can't even imagine doing it physically but the thought is always on my head. I need to stop this and the frequent masturbation before it ruins me.

I need all the advices including insults, maybe the insults will reset my head. I am 32 years with four kids. Thank you

You know what ❓

Just erase that tongue stuff down there if you want peace in your life

Hubby is not ready to give it to you

Stop dreaming about it

If you insist, you will get it sweeter outside

But after that what next ❓

Since you already have four kids, if that is not enough to keep you busy, have more kids and by the time you have challenges providing for them, you will think less of having a tongue down there

If you distroy your marriage as you are going like this, you will be out of the marriage and the way and manner that will affect your life will be your business

By then the taste of tongue will definitely disappear

10 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2020
I think OP is either afraid of her husband or afraid that he may see her as an addict or something.

Talk to your man, if he truly loves you he would understand. Put yourself in his shoes, what if he cheats on u for not satisfying him without telling you. He may probably also have something he wants you to know or a different position or something but since you 'lock up, him too lock up'

Better still if you can't talk, dramatise, let your actions communicate while at it. Ladies Pls stop that moaning pretense and guys stop getting turned on by ordinary moaning that can be faked albeit not all the time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 25, 2020
frozen70:

Hubby is not ready to give it to you

By then the taste of tongue will definitely disappear
It can never disappear, it's like a goal one sets their mind to achieve and the means are available.

Hubby hasn't said he can't from what I see. It's just lack of communication, they are probably so 'religious' or 'traditional' hence intentionally avoid 'sexual/intimacy discussions'.

This is one other thing that differentiate the whites from us. You want your children to get married but you don't want to know their boyfriends or girlfriends, they keep hiding till one eventually clicks and leads to marriage.

There is nothing embarrassing or disgusting discussing your sexual preference with your partners. Don't listen to preachers who say God only ordained missionary style

2 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by oyaaa(m): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2020
makydebbie:

Ony3 som)).
nice pic
U the one on red

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by frozen70(f): 3:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

It can never disappear, it's like a goal one sets their mind to achieve and the means are available.

Hubby hasn't said he can't from what I see. It's just lack of communication, they are probably so 'religious' or 'traditional' hence intentionally avoid 'sexual/intimacy discussions'.

This is one other thing that differentiate the whites from us. You want your children to get married but you don't want to know their boyfriends or girlfriends, they keep hiding till one eventually clicks and leads to marriage.

There is nothing embarrassing or disgusting discussing your sexual preference with your partners. Don't listen to preachers who say God only ordained missionary style

Do you think she told hubby and he refused to do that or she didn't tell hubby but prefers to experience it out first ❓

I understand hubby doesn't want it, what else ❓

She should wipe it out
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Chubhie: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Just a matter of time before you play out those thoughts in your head. Divorce your husband and then get someone willing to go down on you 24/7 for the rest of your life.

Be true to thy own self. You have every right to enjoy the pleasures of your body. More rains to your downstream sector.

1 Like

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 25, 2020
frozen70:

Do you think she told hubby and he refused to do that or she didn't tell hubby but prefers to experience it out first ❓

I understand hubby doesn't want it, what else ❓

She should wipe it out
She may have told him or not he may have chosen to or not to. She just have to give him the full gist of how she craves for it.

It would take a whole lot of mental and emotional consciousness and efforts before that can be erased from her mind.
We are talking about personal happiness and fulfilment here. People go any length just to make themselves happy.

4 Likes

Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by frozen70(f): 3:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

She may have told him or not he may have chosen to or not to. She just have to give him the full gist of how she craves for it.

It would take a whole lot of mental and emotional consciousness and efforts before that can be erased from her mind.
We are talking about personal happiness and fulfilment here. People go any length just to make themselves happy.

Am glad she will read this and apply sense
Re: I Allowed The Devil Into My Home by freecocoahubby(m): 3:44am On Jan 25, 2020
cococandy:
I’m sorry . Does having children reduce a woman’s ability to keep her vagina and pubic area clean?

After the healing process(which varies in everyone) , all sexual relations can resume like before.

Not if it STINKS! - which is why OP's husband has categorically refused to lick her rotten BOREHOLE lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.