Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA (5412 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Having lived a pig, dog & dirty life in the past, I thank God for showing me deep mercy & forgiving my sins. It happened that I fell in love with this lady & she is AS... Since I was AS before, it was a big battle for me seeing a precious queen slip out of my fingers... I prayed & fasted alot, did positive confessions, went for church programs of miracles & so. Went to the lab several times to test, but no change. Even a lab man knew me as a genotype tester. Satan using people to make discouraging statements to me......But wonder wonder, the HolyGhost finally changed permanently my genotype to AA & i thank Jesus for such a lovely miracle. Glory to God!!! Hallelujah!!

3 Likes

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by BlackDBagba: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

Pictures of the previous tests done and the new ones from a reputable laboratory and diagnostic centre or.....

Maybe you've been going to less credible ones. I don't know but I believe God is good and Life is good.

1 Like

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nedfed(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Halleluya!!!
Go out and sin no more.
God is still doing wonders.
Baba God answer my prayer too, turn my position from casual staff to tenure staff (amen).

1 Like

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
angry
Jesus has done wonders
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by BlackDBagba: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
That was an error... Don't be too quick to quote.

isidiwent:
Jesus has done wonders
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
That was an error... Don't be too quick to quote.

Hahahaha!!! Do you need my blood to prove it The HolyGhost loaded my blood with genotype AA.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by BlackDBagba: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good for you.

isidiwent:
Hahahaha!!! Do you need my blood to prove it The HolyGhost loaded my blood with genotype AA.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Prettyamaxy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nedfed:
Halleluya!!!
Go out and sin no more.
God is still doing wonders.
Baba God answer my prayer too, turn my position from casual staff to tenure staff (amen).
god is present
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by MhizzAJ(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
How's dat possible
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nedfed(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tnx dear
Prettyamaxy:
god is present
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm going to be very frank with you.

The clinic you did your test gave you a wrong result, I believed in God but God can't change your genotype just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pictures or.......
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by IamLEGEND1: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Then prepare to have the holy ghost change your genotype to SS next time you smash your babe.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Dillusionist(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
wow!!I rejoice with you brother,go and sin no more
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
ewooooo
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by reciprokal: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
Having lived a pig, dog & dirty life in the past, I thank God for showing me deep mercy & forgiving my sins. It happened that I fell in love with this lady & she is AS... Since I was AS before, it was a big battle for me seeing a precious queen slip out of my fingers... I prayed & fasted alot, did positive confessions, went for church programs of miracles & so. Went to the lab several times to test, but no change. Even a lab man knew me as a genotype tester. Satan using people to make discouraging statements to me......But wonder wonder, the HolyGhost finally changed permanently my genotype to AA & i thank Jesus for such a lovely miracle. Glory to God!!! Hallelujah!!

Genotypes are often misread and depending on the type you initially did, some are very inaccurate. You should sue the lab that did the first wrong genotype test instead ascribing it to a miracle.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by aktolly54(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Show more convincing evidence please @op I believe in miracles but show proof please
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Stevebamdex(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
You heart is foolishly dancing to the tone of konji and your carnal self is already rejoicing in ignorance.
Hope you will be ready to update us about the outcome of your decision when things later backfired?

God doesn't do things that way..
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'm going to be very frank with you.

The clinic you did your test gave you a wrong result, I believed in God but God can't change your genotype just like that.
I am 200% genotype AA....do you need my blood to prove U will be so amazed. After you test me to see the AA. I will take you to other labs that did me before....I was a genotype customer because of relationship & Jesus Christ now gave me AA permanently after all my pains.

3 Likes

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
I am 200% genotype AA....do you need my blood to prove U will be so amazed. After you test me to see the AA. I will take you to other labs that did me before....I was a genotype customer because of relationship & Jesus Christ now gave me AA permanently after all my pains.
I'm AA too. do you have malaria every time let me confirm your AA?
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
How's dat possible
Only possible by the HolyGhost power in Jesus name.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Then prepare to have the holy ghost change your genotype to SS next time you smash your babe.
I wont smash whom God gave me to marry by helping me change my genotype to permanent AA.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
wow!!I rejoice with you brother,go and sin no more
Jesus Christ is too merciful. I have changed

1 Like

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
reciprokal:

Genotypes are often misread and depending on the type you initially did, some are very inaccurate. You should sue the lab that did the first wrong genotype test instead ascribing it to a miracle.
Doing genotype more than 11 times in the past showing AS, & now if I go to 30 labs it is AA that will show.
.. It is Jesus Christ that did it
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
aktolly54:
Show more convincing evidence please @op I believe in miracles but show proof please
Jesus is Lord!!!
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stevebamdex:
You heart is foolishly dancing to the tone of konji and your carnal self is already rejoicing in ignorance.
Hope you will be ready to update us about the outcome of your decision when things later backfired?

God doesn't do things that way..
God is not like faithless men. Take me to 20 labs now, you will see AA, while in the past, I went to the lab over 11 times seeing AS. It is so real & over real. The Holy Ghost did it
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
God does not take permission from malaria to do genotype AA miracle. I am AA & can't have malaria
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
My sister, the frequency at which I have malaria is very high. I don't think I can stay three months without having malaria

Do you also experience the same thing as an AA patient?

1 Like

Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
isidiwent:
God does not take permission from malaria to do genotype AA miracle. I am AA & can't have malaria
You failed, AA genotype always have malaria. Keep trolling you here.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
My sister, the frequency at which I have malaria is very high. I don't think I can stay three months without having malaria

Yes o, na AA carry malaria for head, AS hardly gets sick.
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:

My AA is a miracle AA, not malaria AA. Do you love malaria alot?
Re: Wonder!!! My Genotype Changed From AS To AA by isidiwent: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
You failed, AA genotype always have malaria. Keep trolling you here.
I succeeded as Jesus Christ gave me non-malaria AA. Pls beg Jesus to remove your malaria. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.