Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud (30885 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by dasoul(m): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2020
immaculatesense:

Proof ur point...I still go with Tambuwal with the point dat he was a former speaker of d house of rep during dos period mentioned and he is one of the governors just vindicated by the court...plis tell me ur point...I will admit if u proof me otherwise...I always learn with points

He is right. Two people were made governor by the Supreme Court (Zamfara and Imo state governors) and only Zamfara state governor was a member of the representatives. From the report, the governor wasn’t serving as a governor before the Supreme Court validated his election. Otherwise his immunity wouldn’t have made it possible for them to invite him for questioning two days before the Supreme Court judgement. “He was to appear before our detectives two days to the Supreme Court judgment but he stayed away to await the verdict and avoid being detained”

The report only said that the former speaker was only given one million naira. “While going through records, detectives were able to confirm how a paltry N1million was given to a former Speaker of the House of Representatives.”
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by back2sender: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2020
uloewa:

SEE THIS ONE THAT CANNOT TYPE HANGAR TALKING? Maybe now that I have shown you the correct spelling of hangar, you will see the air force hangar in Benin that was built by American experts. You most likely have been looking in wardrobes in Benin for hanger?
See them N3 per post squad defending thier crooks as usual.
Whether the spelling correct or not, at least the message hit you and your corrupt squads HARD
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by Mryacks: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Almost did business with Picomss years ago ooh. Thank God it didn't fly...
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
dasoul:

He is right. Two people were made governor by the Supreme Court (Zamfara and Imo state governors) and only Zamfara state governor was a member of the representatives. From the report, the governor wasn’t serving as a governor before the Supreme Court validated his election. Otherwise his immunity wouldn’t have made it possible for them to invite him for questioning two days before the Supreme Court judgement. “He was to appear before our detectives two days to the Supreme Court judgment but he stayed away to await the verdict and avoid being detained”

The report only said that the former speaker was only given one million naira. “While going through records, detectives were able to confirm how a paltry N1million was given to a former Speaker of the House of Representatives.”
Plis read d article again...its says *speaker house of representatives* ...not just a member ooo
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
aylipple:

Who is arguing with you? Believe whatever you want, your headache, not mine.
Ur hash...I said wat I said with due respect to ur kmowlege...but u didn't show dat...even d person who reply in ur stead was so polite and I reasoned with them
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by dasoul(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2020
immaculatesense:

Plis read d article again...its says *speaker house of representatives* ...not just a member ooo

No, the article did say he was the speaker. He was a member.
“The serving governor was alleged to have received N1, 475, 144,199.15 of the withdrawn cash for the purpose of lobbying members of the House of Representatives to convert PICOMS into an agency. The name proposed was Maritime Security Agency. The governor was chairman of the House Committee on National Security, Intelligence and Public Safety at the time and he was said to have convinced Atawodi’s PICOMS to part with the cash. The sum received was such a top secret that a former Speaker was given a “ridiculous N1million” as his share.“
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
dasoul:

No, the article did say he was the speaker. He was a member.
“The serving governor was alleged to have received N1, 475, 144,199.15 of the withdrawn cash for the purpose of lobbying members of the House of Representatives to convert PICOMS into an agency. The name proposed was Maritime Security Agency. The governor was chairman of the House Committee on National Security, Intelligence and Public Safety at the time and he was said to have convinced Atawodi’s PICOMS to part with the cash. The sum received was such a top secret that a former Speaker was given a “ridiculous N1million” as his share.“
Yea...okay,ur right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / Video Of Bola Tinubu On A Workout Bicycle / Masquerades Join Party Members To Welcome Defectors To APC In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.