Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. (2559 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / Why Cheating Destroys Women But Not Men / WHY CHEATING IS RAMPANT IN THE SOCIETY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Its simple a man that cheats on his wife or gf does it just for pleasure, men don't cheat with their hearts or for love, men are only investing in sex, but for women, unless shes a sex worker, women cheat because they are no longer in love with thier spouse, they cheat with their hearts...

A cheating wife can kill her husband... i watch forensic files and 2 out of 3 times a wife kills her husband is because of extramarital affairs...

Thats why the first time you catch your wife or gf cheating , break up immediately dont do any forgiveness as she'll see you as a weak man...

I pity men that forgives cheating spouses.. if you're not redpill and all for marriage ritual, take this advice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Davash222(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2020
A man may be having side chick, but that won’t deter his love or feeling for his wife. But, once a woman starts cheating, she automatically hates the husband and can kill him.
Women attach too much emotions on sex, once your sex game is good, she loves you more than her husband.
No matter how good you are on bed or caring, a man can never love you more than his wife! You’re only a side-chick.

15 Likes

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Men can cheat and still love their wives.

When a woman cheat the love is gone...

Open letter to future wife.

You have every right to walk away when things are not going the way you want, but if caught you cheating I'll mess up your life.

#my opinion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Oluwaphemite(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
A man may be having side chick, but that won’t deter his love or feeling for his wife. But, once a woman starts cheating, she automatically hates the husband and can kill him.
Women attach too much emotions on sex, once your sex game is good, she loves you more than her husband.
No matter how good you are on bed or caring, a man can never love you more than his wife! You’re only a side-chick.
Cheating is cheating, don't add sugar to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
spot on
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Oluwaphemite:

Cheating is cheating, don't add sugar to it.
no its not, i wonder why you people never use your head

3 Likes

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by onwuakpachris(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
I see...

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Mstick: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2020
I love it when “men” try to say how women think and act, later they will say go for DNA test.

Why go for DNA test or monitor your wife when you can easily tell she’s cheating?

Who told this men that women don’t have one night stands that they purposefully initiated?!

“Men can till cheat and love their wives” tell that to millions of heartbroken dead women, tell that to Shannan Watts and her children, tell that to the millions of women that got killed by their husbands because they want to continue their affairs,tell that to yourself, yes yourself, many of you “men” felt the burns of your father’s unfaithfulness to your mothers but since you’re so evil you want to keep that circle going after all women are second class citizens.

TWO women and their kids both born and unborn that were killed by their husbands because they choose their mistress over their wives.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Lies and emotions playing out thats why men shouldn't bother being in relationships
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by yanabasee(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

Emotions have direction too...

Haven't you heard, where men send their wives packing over another woman?

You can't justify cheating. When someone get too attached to sexing his/her side-partner and feel even more happy and comfortable around them, They will begin to lose interest in their first found love. It's a two ways thing.

Staying happy in a relationship or marriage is key... Finding that happiness is what leads to cheating!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
I dont think so, read this article... u might have a change of view.
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/09e8962e1cfdd021d3d7ea0d017139e0
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by gbami(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
Its simple a man that cheats on his wife or gf does it just for pleasure, men don't cheat with their hearts or for love, men are only investing in sex, but for women, unless shes a sex worker, women cheat because they are no longer in love with thier spouse, they cheat with their hearts...

A cheating wife can kill her husband... i watch forensic files and 2 out of 3 times a wife kills her husband is because of extramarital affairs...

Thats why the first time you catch your wife or gf cheating , break up immediately dont do any forgiveness as she'll see you as a weak man...

I pity men that forgives cheating spouses.. if you're not redpill and all for marriage ritual, take this advice
Please Hand Him A Beer...
Fact#
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
A man having extra marital affairs is not actually cheating. The implicit agreement is that she reserves her body for him and he protects her and takes care of her financially. Cheating for her is when she shares her body with others and for him is when he refuses to fully protect and support her financially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by marvinsync(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Mstick: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
So is it permissible for a woman to have an extra marital affair not cheating oh! If she’s the one taking care of the man financially?
RisenPhoenix:
A man having extra marital affairs is not actually cheating. The implicit agreement is that she reserves her body for him and he protects her and takes care of her financially. Cheating for her is when she shares her body with others and for him is when he refuses to fully protect and support her financially.
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Ceenelly(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

you can forgive but don't keep the relationship, if you don't forgive you will be hurting yourself
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Mstick: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Don’t mind this kids. What do they think is the cause of the high rate of divorce in this country?!

Last weekend one of the House of Representatives member married his mistress.

yanabasee:

You can't justify cheating. When someone get too attached to sexing his/her side-partner and feel even more happy and comfortable around them, They will begin to lose interest in their first found love. It's a two ways thing.

Staying happy in a relationship or marriage is key... Finding that happiness is what leads to cheating!!
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ceenelly:
you can forgive but don't keep the relationship, if you don't forgive you will be hurting yourself
yes surely forgive...
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Your opinion
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by ePoster: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
So is it permissible for a woman to have an extra marital affair not cheating oh! If she’s the one taking care of the man financially?
Dont expect him to answer your question with a straightfoward reply free of bias.
Dont expect any of them.
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
yanabasee:

no it doesn't, in most cases before a man marries another woman, he musy have told his wife he isn't interested anymore.... but the woman still assumes they are still in a relationship, men are tops, men aren't afraid of doing away with relationships in most cases... i know of a case of a family freind who was dating this girl for 7 years, he told her he wasnt interested anymore in the relationship, after a year or so he got married to someone else, guess what she came out saying he jilted her and got married behind her back

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
comshots:

Your opinion
the reality
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:

The roles of marriage are not interchangeable. It is the duty of the husband to take financial care of the family and the duty of the wife to keep him sexually satisfied and bear him genetically true children.

Secondly, if she's the one taking care of the man financially, he's cheating her and she has a right to leave him, but not to cheat back on him. Likewise, if she fails to reserve her body for him or satisfy him sexually, he has a right to leave her, but not to cheat on her by cutting off her maintenance while still calling her his wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Mstick: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
My dear it’s funny how this “men” think they can keep eating their cakes and having it because they have a different sex organ.

After I spent over eight years in school then someone will come and tell me how I should act and feel because they’re “men”.

ePoster:
Dont expect him to answer your question with a straightfoward reply free of bias.
Dont expect any of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

The roles of marriage are not interchangeable. It is the duty of the husband to take financial care of the family and the duty of the wife to keep him sexually satisfied and bear him genetically true children.

Secondly, if she's the one taking care of the man financially, he's cheating her and she has a right to leave him, but not to cheat back on him. Likewise, if she fails to reserve her body for him or satisfy him sexually, he has a right to leave her, but not to cheat on her by cutting off her maintenance while still calling her his wife.
dont bother, shes a feminists.. doesn't understand all this
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by yanabasee(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
no it doesn't, in most cases before a man marries another woman, he musy have told his wife he isn't interested anymore.... but the woman still assumes they are still in a relationship, men are tops, men aren't afraid of doing away with relationships in most cases... i know of a case of a family freind who was dating this girl for 7 years, he told her he wasnt interested anymore in the relationship, after a year or so he got married to someone else, guess what she came out saying he jilted her and got married behind her back

Someone dragged his attention away.

In many cases of separation in relationship/marriage. One person goes down without a partner and the other goes on with a partner. Which often is the reason for the breakup.

It's usually when one person finds joy in their side-partners that they'll begin to find faults and lack of interest to discontinue in a relationship.
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
yanabasee:

Someone dragged his attention away.

In many cases of separation in relationship/marriage. One person goes down without a partner and the other goes on with a partner. Which often is the reason for the breakup.

It's usually when one person finds joy in their side-partners that they'll begin to find faults and lack of interest to discontinue in a relationship.
his attention wasn't pulled away because of the sex... his relationship was probably in rocks... he only found confort in her company.. not because she gave him good sex
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Different strokes for different folks cheesy
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
dont bother, shes a feminists.. doesn't understand all this

They are not all irredeemable. At least, she should understand that one party cheating does not justify the other retaliating; which was the general focus of the question she asked me earlier.
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by ePoster: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
My dear it’s funny how this “men” think they can keep eating their cakes and having it because they have a different sex organ.

After I spent over eight years in school then someone will come and tell me how I should act and feel because they’re “men”.

its ironic that these set of individuals believe that they are in the position to tell another what they need or want. Thats a personal choice.
A lady can have an extra marital affair with a male she doesn't love and a man can cheat with a woman he adores more than his own wife and children.
I blame ignorance and their closed mentality. Its either black or white.
If a woman is financially supporting the family (perhaps the man lost his job) is she exempted?
Everyone has a different definition of cheating. Most agree that one cannot have sex with another without them forming emotional attachments.
And also, everyone has a degree to which they tolerate a cheating partner. Male or female

4 Likes

Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kennedyiheme: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

They are not all irredeemable. At least, she should understand that one party cheating does not justify the other retaliating; which was the general focus of the question she asked me earlier.
most of them are feminists online.. I've met a few of them, its all hypocrisy
Re: Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

Of course he jilted her!

How can you date a lady for 7 years then suddenly say you don't want to marry her.

Look by the time a relationship is 6months old any serious gut will know if he wants to commit or not undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter / If Your Ex Buys You This Cock, Will U Eat It? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.