Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61225 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Charmingrascal(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!

Obviously your daily mb sub won't enable you to watch some of their clips where they make reference to ur so called holy tome to justify their atrocities. You knw the truth but y'all are running frm it.
What is ur holy tome backed jihad?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Charmingrascal(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by jconsulting(f): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Femi Adesina, is responsible for this ,he said Boko don't throw bombs again ,.....Now they have responded that they are still in the business of Gboa,!Gboa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Subzero047: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.
[/s]

They have done the Islamic quota so that it does not seem they are on an Islamization path

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Day169: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
..makes me wonder what their ideology is.
Bunch of savages!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Trump2020: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fear Islam

For the fools deceiving themselves that BH is not Islamic for bombing mosques, Shekau declared those Moslems as apostate for not following the true teachings of moh.

Deceive zombies not us.

Islam is EVIL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by saaron(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Muslim terrorist in desperate bit to change the naratives that Christians are not the target for their satanic jihad.
After slaughtering thousands of Christians this January, these terrorist muslims had to throw a low life bomb in their mosque as part of their Taqiyya for buhari's islamist regime. Their own way of saying muslims are also target of boko haram. But boko haram are muslims. When is the last time we heard christian militia throw a bomb in the mosque or attack muslim communities killing them off? These muslims are really pathetic.
Buhari's devilish regime is undoubtedly the sponsore of boko haram and fulani terrorist.
Everyone of them will pay for the souls slaoghtered by muslim terrorist.

What a people. What blood thristy religion Islam is.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Buhari promised European Union some days ago that he's gonna defeat Boko Haram with civil war experience?? And today BH replied him by bombing a mosque undecided And to make matters worse, this same Buhari promised Nigerians that he's gonna lead the war against terrorism, but what is happening today?? He scammed people who believed him back then because i never did.

Well, all i know is that our president is "Yahoo Yahoo" personified.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Blue3k(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko haram went to strategize while FG was busy messing up

This soft target doesn't do much strategically. The cut off Maiduguri from all the major roads except 1. If that goes the city is isolated from the rest of the country. The also attacked transmission lines leaving city in darkness. The FG failed to cut off domestic revenue sources prolonging the war.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by sarrki(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blue3k:

This soft target doesn't do much strategically. The cut off Maiduguri from all the major roads except 1. If that goes the city is isolated from the rest of the country. The also attacked transmission lines leaving city in darkness. The FG failed to cut off domestic revenue sources prolonging the war.

Exactly

I am totally disappointed

Though I am beyond Boko haram reach

But I have been in that region before during the hit days

It’s terrible you can’t walk freely without having this fear in you

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Obviously your daily mb sub won't enable you to watch some of their clips where they make reference to ur so called holy tome to justify their atrocities. You knw the truth but y'all are running frm it.
What is ur holy tome backed jihad?
See as you quickly assume what my "holy tome" is. Same way you assume you know what you talk about, it seems.

Well, see my "daily mb sub". Evidence might help reduce your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko haram went to strategize while FG was busy messing up

I guess this account has been hacked.

Or no be this fellow wey dey support everything about this current administration again.

We need explanation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

No. It is a Christian outfit.

Even your post said narrow ISLAMIC views.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by BuhariAdvocate: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Shut the f**k kid . This administration has tried a lot in fighting against insurgency. Bokoharram control 7 locals government area before the present government assumed office. Tell me the number of local government occupy by bokoharram.
Racoon:
Guess you're not there when this same government created, fuel and sustained the activities of this same BH because of political power?

Guess, you've also forgotten that the APC govt(led by the chief terrorist himself) bodly informed Nigerians that "we, will wipe out BH in 3months"? This is getting close to 5years, yet they cant even tamed the monster they created.Karma is a bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Charmingrascal(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

See as you quickly assume what my "holy tome" is. Same way you assume you know what you talk about, it seems.

Well, see my "daily mb sub". Evidence might help reduce your ignorance.
It's just a question I asked u, what is Jihad? Tell me about it maybe I will have a better understanding of it. Thank U
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by MrColdsweat: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

This is what the paedophile Mohammed instructed Muslims to do.

Wage eternal war against infidels.

Book haram are true Muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Maxymilliano(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
I thought Femi Adesina said that "people should thank God & appreciate PMB because Boko Haram don't kill with Bombs but only slaughter people!"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

It's just a question I asked u, what is Jihad? Tell me about it maybe I will have a better understanding of it. Thank U
I'm sure you have enough "daily mb sub" to google it yourself, but I will oblige your decency. Do note the very last sentence.

The question is, is every Jihad an Islamic Jihad? Is it not true that I can be shouting "Lord Lord" and be doing Satan's will?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Shut the f**k kid . This administration has tried a lot in fighting against insurgency. Bokoharram control 7 locals government area before the present government assumed office. Tell me the number of local government occupy by bokoharram.

How many Boko Haram boys that were captured have been tried for terrorism and murder and prosecuted?

Instead, the dumbo in power keeps rehabilitating them and seeing them free.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
This is what the paedophile Mohammed instructed Muslims to do.

Wage eternal war against infidels.

Book haram are true Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by PharoahIII: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
[/color]
NobleAngell:
When you rare a lion, it will someday turn around and bite you.
[color=#006600]

'rare' a lion, bikonu take am easy
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Corrections: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
20YRS AGO THEY BREED AND NURTURED TERRORIST 20YEAR AFTER THEY HARVEST UNREST.......WHAT U SOW YOU SHALL HARVEST.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

No. It is a Christian outfit.

Even your post said narrow ISLAMIC views.
So, "narrow Christian views" would represent Christianity, in your narrow view?

Would you say this narrow view represents Christianity?

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sirjamo: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word
I knew that someone in the wailing industry would make such comment, everything is all about Christians, any other religion or person does not matter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Oga shutup, can you compare bombing an empty mosque to bombing a church with 700 people in it every week Show me how many people died in a mosque bomb attack

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

So, "narrow Christian views" would represent Christianity, in your narrow view?

Would you say this narrow view represents Christianity?

Good point.

'cept the fact that the Qur'an actually commands the killing of "infidels" makes the supposed "narrow views" of Boko Haram members the true Islamic view, and moderate Moslems a watered down view.

The events of Jones town that you referenced does not in anyway mesh with the teachings of Jesus the Christ, nor his way of life while on earth.

Same cannot be said for radical islam and the prophet that founded Islam.

He conquered territories with the Qur'an in one hand and sword in the other.

He took slaves, and encouraged slavery.

I stand to be corrected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by xaliujokes(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

Be literate na, dont be an illiterate at this your age. At this stage you haven't known that, the so called Boko Haram is neither a Muslim or a Christian?? You are part of our Problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by aadoiza: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
You should bury your head in shame.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by MrColdsweat: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=budaatum post=86126851][/quote]I love how you Muslims feel pain when we call Mohammed what he is.

Tell me, how is your 6 year old wife?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by MayorofLagos(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Like your sheikh usman dan fodio

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by MrColdsweat: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Good point.

'cept the fact that the Qur'an actually commands the killing of "infidels" makes the supposed "narrow views" of Boko Haram members the true Islamic view, and moderate Moslems a water down view.

The events of Jones town that you referenced does not in anyway mesh with the teachings of Jesus the Christ, nor his way of life while on earth.

Same cannot be said for radical islam and the prophet that founded Islam.

He conquered territories with the Qur'an in one hand and sword in the other.

He took slaves, and encouraged slavery.

I stand to be corrected.
The late all baghdadi, leader of al-Qaeda, had a phd in Islamic studies. Everything al-qaeda has done is no different from what prophet Mohammed did. Even raping of non-muslim women, prophet Mohammed approved it.

The actions of boko haram, Isis can be justified with the Quran.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:
The late all baghdadi, leader of al-Qaeda, had a phd in Islamic studies. Everything al-qaeda has done is no different from what prophet Mohammed did. Even raping of non-muslim women, prophet Mohammed approved it.

The actions of boko haram, Isis can be justified with the Quran.

True. I agree with you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.