Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61263 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Staro: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species. God will expose you people very soon mark my word

They don't even know how to lie.

They claimed two Boko Haram suicide bombers broke into a Mosque during prayers
but only killed a 12yr old.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Munadad: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Spineless armed force bereft of basic intelligence expertise on how to deal with this terrorist group. Why are the service chiefs still in office anyway.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Suremikky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

Ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

But I'm sure you see how your view of Islam and the Quran and boko haram mirrors the ignorant view of the person I quoted for you, right?

I see what you are saying.

Isn't there a portion of the Qur'an where the prophet instructed his followers to kill non believers so that by that means they can gain heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Majid1990(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Some muslims covertly support boko haram because they were only persecuting Christians now that they are attacking Mosques let's see if they will stop backboning & financing them.
only a miscreant will support boko haram God Almighty will disgrace them
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
cashkid:

Programmed fool grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only God knows what u have there inside ya cranium

Mushy peas. That's what he has inside his head.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by samdaisi: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Our top military officer will not allow Book boys to be eliminated completely in northern Nigeria because of huge money their making from it,certain potions of our budget allocation are diverting to the pocket of our military officer if the boko boys has been eliminated completely how would they now be suckling milk again.
Have you people not heard where military men are shooting SARS for killing boko boys

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by GGirll: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

First, you don't know what they shout when they kill you because they have never killed you!

Second, not all those who shout Allah Akbar are Allah Akbar, as you should know if you read and try to understand a little!

Pls stop quoting n claiming what you don't know just quote your Koran that stated clearly for you guys to kill n destroy unbelievers you termed infidels. Thor doesn't share d same faith with you....like it or not Islam is not a religion of peace.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrMbaka:

Quran is terrorists' manual book.

All Boko Haram terrorists are professionals in quoting and reading Quran.

They quote Allah and Prophet Muhammad's words in the Quran and hadith before killing Christians and other infidels.

just according to the way ur dad quote bible to extort money from his foolish dumb members right?

I clearly warned you dumbass
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by daroz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
How can you attack a mosque on a Sunday?
This government is blowing it's cover.

Now we know better.

My thought exactly.
How can a serious Boko Haram waste time bomb a mosque on Sunday, with the target of having only one casualty?
This one na audio bombing, abeg.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Tell1234: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
All your plans for tenure elongation no go work bubu. we know that the recent activities of BH is part of the game plan but it is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Basit46: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I think you're the one standing with your brain, and am not trying judging according to the number of people killed, but you can't deny that Christians are the primary target's of bokoharam.

Yes they are but am trying to explain to ur backward brain that they are not acting according to the QURAN.

YOU FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Peace of mind and peace in life is all I need and if my country is not giving it to me, I migrate. Simple
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sterope(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
They have always bombed mosques, they have always killed Muslims. They have attacked everyone irrespective of their religions but most importantly Muslims constitute the majority of their victims. From Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Niger, Northern Nigeria and Chad...name that country.

The refugees are mostly Muslims
The rape victims are mostly Muslims
The fatherless children are mostly Muslims
The motherless children are mostly Muslims
Most of the inhabitable neighborhoods were once populated by Most Muslims.

But Muslims do not control the media, lets continue to rewrite narratives. I wonder what you will tell Jesus!

Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by clefstone(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
you have spoken my mind. My first thought when i saw this on opera news was that they did this to make it look like Muslims are also suffering from BH attacks
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by BRASH: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

Keep on deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
This can't be true.

Bokoharam has been defeated by Buhari's Government last time I checked

know this

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ajebuter(f): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Femi Adeahina reminded them..

Useless man..

Useless terrorists

Useless country

Useless president

Useless Dis-Service Chiefs
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sterope(f): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Muslim men go to mosque five times a day especially if a mosque is nearby. It is even more common in the North.

The day of the week does not matter. This is also not their first mosque bombing. A bit of common sense will do you both some good

Ogonimilitant:

daroz:

My thought exactly.
How can a serious Boko Haram waste time bomb a mosque on Sunday, with the target of having only one casualty?
This one na audio bombing, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Enyimbamercedes: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Well this won’t be good news for Femi Adesina
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by cashkid: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Mushy peas. That's what he has inside his head.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sterope(f): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
You are a liar. Why don't you prove him wrong
BRASH:

Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sterope(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Is Maiduguri mainly a Christian or Muslim state?

Have they or have they not bombed several mosques before including the univeristy of Maiduguri's mosque?

Just a sprinkle of common sense, anti-bogotry and knowledge will do you some good

clefstone:
you have spoken my mind. My first thought when i saw this on opera news was that they did this to make it look like Muslims are also suffering from BH attacks
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

I see what you are saying.

Isn't there a portion of the Qur'an where the prophet instructed his followers to kill non believers so that by that means they can gain heaven?
See the verses from the Bible that an ignorant person provided to claim God instructed followers to kill.

Do you agree that those verses instruct people to kill? If not, why would you refuse to apply the same reasoning to your own misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the Qur'an?

“Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please” (Isaiah 46:9-10).

“Who can fathom the Spirit of the LORD, or instruct the LORD as his counselor? Whom did the LORD consult to enlighten him, and who taught him the right way? Who was it that taught him knowledge, or showed him the path of understanding?” (Isaiah 40:13-14).

“Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD” (Psalm 139:4).

“O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways” (Psalm 139:1-3).

“My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand—when I awake, I am still with you” (Psalm 139:15-16).

“Can anyone teach knowledge to God, since he judges even the highest?” (Job 21:22).

“He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit” (Psalm 147:4-5).

“And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever” (1 Chronicles 28:9).

“Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who has perfect knowledge?” (Job 37:16).

“From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth—he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do” (Psalm 33:13-15).

“Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!” (Romans 11:33).

“Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account” (Hebrews 4:13).

“Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows” (Luke 12:7).

“Whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything” (1 John 3:20).

“Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered” (Matthew 10:29-30).
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
GGirll:

Pls stop quoting n claiming what you don't know just quote your Koran that stated clearly for you guys to kill n destroy unbelievers you termed infidels. Thor doesn't share d same faith with you....like it or not Islam is not a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:
just according to the way ur dad quote bible to extort money from his foolish dumb members right?

I clearly warned you dumbass

Like I said

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by BRASH: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Leah sharibu is enough prove. She is where she is today because she refused to convert to the religion of piss. I don't knw whether u muslems think everyone is daft like buhari and his zombies
Sterope:
You are a liar. Why don't you prove him wrong
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Kingspin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Good question. Though extend it to why kill anyone at all?

I'd say, power, and the desire to control resources. They don't really care if you are Muslim or Christians so long as they are the ones in charge calling the shots.

That's why we all must resist them together instead of lumping the innocent with the culprits. Only they benefit from the current divide and terrorise!
They do care if one is a Muslim and not.

That's why at the recite of any portion of the Quran your freedom is a grantee.
That is why Leah was not freed.

I repeat there are more than enough Mosques and Muslim villages to bomb in the North. Yes Muslims may have been killed.

But those people who are victims of Boko haram, herdsmen and bandit have come out to say the same. They are easily the target of the insurgency in the North. Non-Muslim
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by ItooWorWor(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

Yes they are but am trying to explain to ur backward brain that they are not acting according to the QURAN.

YOU FOOL
I don't care if QURAN support terrorism or not YOU slowpoke
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Sterope(f): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Leah Shuaibu is one person. There are definitely many Christians who are dead, imprisoned, tortured in the hands of BH.

There are many more Muslims living through that hell. Maiduguri, Borno and other cities in Chad are mainly Muslim populated cites. They are the ones facing frequent bombs explosions, in IDPs, losing their fathers, mothers and children to these monsters. They are mostly affected from being cut off from the national grid.

BRASH:
Leah sharibu is enough prove. She is where she is today because she refused to convert to the religion of piss. I don't knw whether u muslems think everyone is daft like buhari and his zombies
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by crownwealth: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Basit46:

fool, what you should have done from the beginning and keep ur dumbass mouth shut

Omo’ale!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

See as you quickly assume what my "holy tome" is. Same way you assume you know what you talk about, it seems.

Well, see my "daily mb sub". Evidence might help reduce your ignorance.

leave the idiot alone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.