Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque (61272 Views)

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by boldaslion: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

Shatap, who do you think you are deceiving? Your comment is exactly what you want to achieve and that is what you guys want us to believe. Why on Sunday, why not during the jumat service on Friday? 2 suicide bombers killing only one boy, who is deceiving who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Horus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4B2_-Uvrw

Borno To Be Cut Off From Nigeria If Boko Haram Attacks Continue

As the over ten-year-long insurgency in the North East persists, the once harmless route, Kano-Maiduguri highway is
reportedly fast being cut off from the rest of the country. Must Watch!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Good point.

'cept the fact that the Qur'an actually commands the killing of "infidels" makes the supposed "narrow views" of Boko Haram members the true Islamic view, and moderate Moslems a water down view.

The events of Jones town that you referenced does not in anyway mesh with the teachings of Jesus the Christ, nor his way of life while on earth.

Same cannot be said for radical islam and the prophet that founded Islam.

He conquered territories with the Qur'an in one hand and sword in the other.

He took slaves, and encouraged slavery.

I stand to be corrected.
Funny. See here someone saying the same, that God in the Bible orders killings.

I wonder if you would agree.

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by WINDSOW(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
I swear na lie!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
boldaslion:

Shatap, who do you think you are deceiving? Your comment is exactly what you want to achieve and that is what you guys want us to believe. Why on Sunday, why not during the jumat service on Friday? 2 suicide bombers killing only one boy, who is deceiving who?
I actually trust that you would use your own brain instead of ignorantly believing what you are told to believe.

Please let me know that I do not trust you in vain.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Racoon(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
..This administration has tried a lot in fighting against insurgency.Bokoharram control 7 locals government area before the present government assumed office. Tell me the number of local government occupy by bokoharram.
When even the governor of Borno himself, Shehu of Borno, NASS members from the state have utterly debunked all these lies.

Nigerians have challenged all the supporters of this lying govt esp.Lai Mohammed to relocate & live in the NE, yet none wish to do so.Dont add to the grieve & sorrow of affected families.Perhaps you think we're all zombies.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Bukky244: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is to make it look like they attack both Muslims and Christians. Dont be surprised that this is carried out by Miyetti Allah or Gen Buharis FG.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by upower123(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency
na now your eyes take clear...
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by denko(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bomb a mosque on Sunday abeg pack well jare
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Funny. See here someone saying the same, that God in the Bible orders killings.

I wonder if you would agree.

The Christian teachings are gotten from the teachings of Jesus Christ who was the founder of Christianity

The old testament is mainly a compendium that recorded a people's history concerning their religious practices, cultural practices, war strategies etc.

That they claim, that God spoke to them to kill such and such doesn't mean that we believe that God actually spoke to them to do such.

It is nothing more than how the people saw themselves and their history.

Note that Christianity has a root in Judaism, same as Islam.

You want to know what Christian teaching is, focus on the 4 Gospels of the New Testament.

Compare Jesus's teachings with that of Mohammed.

Compare Jesus's lifestyle to that of Mohammed.

Both were the founders of the two major religions in the world.

See the difference?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by VirginSearcher(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
So they can't bomb Aso Rock when Lifeless is around, f00lish boko boys
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by seniormallam(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why the increase in the activities of the sect this days
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Neoteny(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Boko, NIgerian Army and Nigeria government knows the total truth of this insurgency

You mean the old PDP government handed over the secrets to the APC government?

Because i don't understand why some Nigerians attach sinister government motives to terrorists as if it's something unique to Nigeria.

I guess the Iraqi and Syrian governments are also behind IS and Al Qaeda, because governments are in the business of setting up terrorists to attack the same government. It's like you saying you're going to hire a robber to attack your own house.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Bellotelli: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
I PITY THE LIVES OF SOME PEOPLE COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by budaatum: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

The Christian teachings are gotten from the teachings of Jesus Christ who was the founder of Christianity

The old testament is mainly a compendium that recorded a people's history concerning their religious practices, cultural practices, war strategies etc.

That they claim, that God spoke to them to kill such and such doesn't mean that we believe that God actually spoke to them to do such.

It is nothing more than how the people saw themselves and their history.

Note that Christianity has a root in Judaism, same as Islam.

You want to know what Christian teaching is, focus on the 4 Gospels of the New Testament.

Compare Jesus's teachings with that of Mohammed.

Compare Jesus's lifestyle to that of Mohammed.

Both were the founders of the two major religions in the world.

See the difference?
But I'm sure you see how your view of Islam and the Quran and boko haram mirrors the ignorant view of the person I quoted for you, right?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
I don't agree with the report.

I believe the mosque is a bomb factory and a bomb mistakenly explode in mosque during manufacturing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Savagethe21st(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Killing both muslims and Christians...who do they side now...sha if you got rap talent hop on this beat.I'm giving it out for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Emilokoiyawon: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
If 99.99% of terrorists come from one single religion, shouldn't the followers of that religion start thinking of finding out what is wrong with their religion?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Austineva(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
I can assure you that Nigeria have broken every record. Only in Nigeria have I seen the devil fight against his own
grin grin. I tell u
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
I can assure you that Nigeria have broken every record. Only in Nigeria have I seen the devil fight against his own

That means Jesus is a liar that said devil can never fight against his self.

Boko Haram re not Muslim but enemy of Islam, Boko Haram will ask ask Christian to reject Jesus and convert to Islam but if he refused they will kill him, but what Boko Haram will ask muslim they kill?

Be wise, terrorist have nothing to do with Islam, terrorist re enemy of peace Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Aremson14(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word
So that it will look like .... this line got me
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by LANDLORD72: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAUTION ⛔��❌

Please let's be mindful and careful on the newspapers used in wrapping Suya and Akara for us. Some of the newspapers were taken from stores which rats has Walked and Urinated on.
Newspapers are not washed and can't be wash. so let's be careful because Lassa fever is real.

If you must eat Suya, Akara or any food items sold with newspaper, then you must go with your container or Foil paper. If possible ,maintain a culture of home made Akara or Suya.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by WeRblessed(f): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Don't worry, they will be defeated with our civil war experience grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Bellotelli: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:

But they shout Allahu Akbar when they kill, is Allahu Akbar a Jewish or Budhist teaching? Boko haram is Islam and Islam is partly boko haram because it supports killing all in the name of 'Jihad'. Stop pretending like the truth is blurry to you.
The same way one Ashawo babe dey shout jesus jesus when i dey nyash am grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:

grin
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sirsuky:
We all know their lies from the bit of hell after they have killed and beheaded many Christian they now bomb a mosque so that it will not look as if is not only Christian that is endanger species.God will expose you people very soon mark my word

Can you still feel your brain? Can you slap yourself so people will know that you re innocent?

Boko Haram are not Muslim but evil people. May almighty Allah destroy them
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by spafu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:
Lol
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by netflicks(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mehn!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by NWABUKA007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
efighter:
Can we all see once again that these Boko Haram miscreants are not Muslims? Muslims will not bomb a Mosque nor kill any fellow human for that matter. Boko Haram miscreants are terrorists that should be fought and wiped out by Christians, Muslims,Traditionalists and Atheists.

the truth will tell
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by CLASSMAN: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
sarrki:

Mowa bro

Oro iluwayi toju sumi

But remain a patriot always
I just day feel u , u no day biase like one bro way day always turn me if I day read when post
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by CsRockefeller(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sylraph1:
They have been TECHNICALLY DEFEATED.....

NIGERIA IS A JOKE OF A COUNTRY......

MODIFY....
ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS

ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS......

RELIGION OF PEACE THEY SAY....

It's funny though but many people forget that the menace of bombings was started by the South South in the form of the Niger Delta Avengers led by the Okah's.

Even Kidnapping originated from the creeks, unfortunately, it's now a National problem.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque by sinkhole: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
"Won ki lo fo'lode o, sugbon ko gba ikilo"
The hunter was warned but he refused to take the warning!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.