Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,078 members, 7,842,085 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian (2394 Views)

Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by izombie(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Xisnin:

They didn't arrest him for no reason.
They accused him of armed robbery.
Spot the difference?

Even the notorious SARS gives reason for arrest and extortion(whether false or true).
i spot the difference. In this case the reason they gave for the arrest was armed robber/kidnapper. Even though it's false but they gave still gave a reason for the arrest. Understood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Xisnin:

What he should do is petition the Army HQ and the GOC of the criminal captain.
All the other cases reported what has been the outcome?These soldiers will still be on the road assaulting and extorting motorists.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Yujin(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Frontpage Lalastiscasla,Obinocopy,Seun,Mydd44
Sorry about your pains and losses. It's good you brought it here for all to see. Now, the best thing to do is to support the quest for Biafra with all you've got. There's no human right in Nigeria and don't expect it any time sooner. Biafra is the surest way.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Xisnin:
While the Captain should be punished for the torture and extortion, you couldn't be arrested
for no reason(even irrational one).

You are talking as if you live galaxy and not Nigeria again.Those guys are terrorist in army uniform.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yujin:

Sorry about your pains and losses. It's good you brought it here for all to see. Now, the best thing to do is to support the quest for Biafra with all you've got. There's no human right in Nigeria and don't expect it any time sooner. Biafra is the surest way.
What makes you think Biafra will be different?Give a Nigerian a little power and he abuses it and acts like a god.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
izombie:
i spot the difference. In this case the reason they gave for the arrest was armed robber/kidnapper. Even though it's false but they gave still gave a reason for the arrest. Understood.
This country is terrible and yet Buhari wants Nigerians abroad to come back to a shithole.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by ItooWorWor(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Before nko we only have confused human left in Nigeria embarassed
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by PDJT: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What makes you think Biafra will be different?Give a Nigerian a little power and he abuses it and acts like a god.

-Ok then. Continue in your “One Nigeria” and wait for your own turn of human rights violation.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
PDJT:

-Ok then. Continue in your “One Nigeria” and wait for your own turn of human rights violation.
cry
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Xisnin:
While the Captain should be punished for the torture and extortion, you couldn't be arrested
for no reason(even irrational one).
By brother Nigeria na hell ...
Army kills police taking notorious criminal into custody in the north 1
Army cadat dancing in major road claiming that the citizens will do noting. Are we in military ara even in military ara or civil war was it so?
Now this abeg Nigeria security force need reform... I need to join this force my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
fredrick9:

By brother Nigeria na hell ...
Army kills police taking notorious criminal into custody in the north 1
Army cadat dancing in major road claiming that the citizens will do noting. Are we in military ara even in military ara or civil war was it so?
Now this abeg Nigeria security force need reform... I need to join this force my brother
They need reform, we are no longer in the military era. And they need to stop extorting motorist for money. They are no different from armed robbers and kidnappers.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by MayorofLagos(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
This guy does not deserve such treatment but im glad to know he was dehumanized.

Did you all see his text screenshot? He earned his maltreatment in the first sentence.

"...to Eastern Nigeria (a place called Abia State)"

He is describing alaibo, his fatherland, like he was describing a newly discovered primitive habitat hidden deep in the forest.

He goes on to say
" ...from the United Kingdom"

Mr explorer left the dominion of her majesty to go and see this new discovery that humanity is yet to hear of...."a place called Abia State".

Im not Ibo but im annoyed at such. Let me know next time this guy visit a so he can also go to "a place called Oshodi" to receive the mother of dehumanization treatment.

Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2020
MayorofLagos:
This guy does not deserve such treatment but im glad to know he was dehumanized.

Did you all see his text screenshot? He earned his maltreatment in the first sentence.

"...to Eastern Nigeria (a place called Abia State)"

He is describing alaibo, his fatherland, like he was describing a newly discovered primitive habitat hidden deep in the forest.

He goes on to say
" ...from the United Kingdom"

Mr explorer left the dominion of her majesty to go and see this new discovery that humanity is yet to hear of...."a place called Abia State".

Im not Ibo but im annoyed at such. Let me know next time this guy visit a so he can also go to "a place called Oshodi" to receive the mother of dehumanization treatment.
He didn't deserve what happened.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Before nko we only have confused human left in Nigeria embarassed
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-Akcna9yg

Nigeria: Military Holding Children as Boko Haram Suspects

Hope the 8 years old BokoHaram executioner that killed the University of Maiduguri Undergraduate is not among the Children the media is talking about?

When you witness two to three BHT attacks, your perception will change.

But if the media guys truly care and love these children, why not relocate to Borno close to them and let's see if they will have same perspective after just a week.
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2020
WHEN YOU GO BACK TO UK

GO AND JOIN IPOB

NIGERIA ARMY HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO BETTER

WHEN KANU WAS TELLING INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THAT ALL THE WEAPON SOLD TO NIGERIA ARMY ARE BEING USED TO INTIMIDATE CIVILIANS....NIGERIANS SAID ITS PROPAGANDA

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS INFESTED YOUR BRAINS

NIGERIA IS MOVING INTO A JIHADIST WAR....THE EARLIER WE EXIT THE BETTER BEFORE THEY COMPLETE CIRCLING US ALL
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WHEN YOU GO BACK TO UK

GO AND JOIN IPOB

WHEN KANU WAS TELLING INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THAT ALL THE WEAPON SOLD TO NIGERIA ARMY ARE BEING USED TO INTIMIDATE CIVILIANS....NIGERIANS SAID ITS PROPAGANDA

NIGERIA IS MOVING INTO A JIHADIST WAR....THE EARLIER WE EXIT THE BETTER BEFORE THEY COMPLETE CIRCLING US ALL

Brother, the more we waste time, the more they keep encircling our territories!!!

We could be sitting ducks in less than a year!!!

They will start by "clashing" with outfits like bss/amotekun, and from there, full on occupation of the indigenous people's ancestral land!!!

The are becoming bolder and much more bolder by the day!!!

We have no other recourse than to take the initiative and take the fight to them first!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Brother, the more we waste time, the more they keep encircling our territories!!!

We could be sitting ducks in less than a year!!!

They will start by "clashing" with outfits like bss/amotekun, and from there, full on occupation of the indigenous people's ancestral land!!!

The are becoming bolder and much more bolder by the day!!!

We have no other recourse than to take the initiative and take the fight to them first!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

HONESTLY THEY ARE GETTING BOLDER
Re: We Don't Have Human Rights In Nigeria - Army Officer Tells UK-Based Nigerian by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WHEN YOU GO BACK TO UK

GO AND JOIN IPOB

We needs the best and incorruptible minds to lead the country. Nigeria still has hope of changing if we have the right people in power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Abducted Kankara Schoolboys / Facts About Arewanistan:The Beautiful Country Located In West Africa / I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.