Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards (4062 Views)

Slay Queen Blasted For Exposing Her Saggy Boobs At Jokers Night Club (Photos) / Real Babes Busy Showing Off There Butts N Boobs At Night Club...18+ ✓✓WATCH VIDS / Chipanzee Tries To Expose An Instagram Slay Queen Boobs At The Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by Eagleboney(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
This was not the first time the couple has publicly showed their love for each other ,They came to the Grammy holding each others hands,the couple were also seen kissing and handling each other ,offset was also pictured firmly grabbing cardi b boobs ,cardi was dressed in a pink cleavage baring dress ,cardi posted on her Instagram and wrote
" babe my t***tes keep poping out.
The couple are nominated for the best rap single

Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by Dearhell(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
now let us enter naija make starboi and tiwa do diz tin even there village piple go hear dem story
Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by braine(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nice.

We have to hold on strongly to the good things of life.

1 Like

Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by nakaman: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
dat red side sef show , dat nip*let side
Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na him property na have... grin grin
Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by Certifiedbadman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
This news just reduced the price of rice in the market.

Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by kingxsamz(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is the kind of girlfriend that will arrange strippers for you to have foursome with on your birthday.

1 Like

Re: Offset Grabs Cardi B Boobs At The Grammy Awards by SalafRider(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2020
I don't listen to this baby ass rapper called Offset, old school all day everyday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Lady High / The Kind Of Men We See Online (photo Attached) / My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.