Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,544 members, 7,833,757 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. (1780 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2020
pls ladies dont forget to do this. There are many broke church rat guys out there. some will borrow shirts and blings to look like the real deal when they approach u the first time. watch out!!!

Guys are Jobless nowadays but have time and energy to fvck the hell outta someones daughter. they have no money yet their libido is over the roof.

His statement of account or no show. at least 25million naira should be lodged evidently or no show.

I don talk my own.

for those of u that ll like to troll, be informed that Thunder is Jobless for now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2020
bro how much 's your dad worth ?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2020
GeeJack:
bro how much 's your dad worth ?
u really want to know?
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Aboks(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2020
the most useless post i have ever seen

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by PatriotTemidayo: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Moronic post from a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
u really want to know?
nah i'll pass. i could already guess it tho cus one thing's for sure, you wouldn't be on nairaland making cringe threads if your dad was worth more than 20k (yes naira)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
Moronic post from a kid.

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by clarocuzioo(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2020
This is even a wrong notion.
I take my statement of account for example. I have had hundreds of millions belonging to other people pass through my account, which is meant for projects

What happens when a lady asks and I print my account statement and she sees #150M as my account balance, when I obviously know the purpose of the money.

I will use the girl and do anyhow I like, and at the end dump her stupid ass.

I remember those days I finished school and was waiting for my service. I was working with a construction firm, and I was given a Hilux as an official car.
When am coming back from work and see a fine big girl, I will just place the Bill of Quantity for the road I was constructing then on the front seat, and park. When the lady enters, she will pick it up and hold it in her hand to sit down, definitely she will look at the document she is holding, and when she starts seeing figures in the BOQ, her head go scatter.

That's the easiest way to carry a lady and Bleep her that day without wasting time because you just pressed her mumu button.

Also I have bleeped so many bankers because when I go to withdraw money and they see my account balance, they will be Hot immediately, even the married ones.

Seeing money in people's account doesn't necessarily mean it's theirs.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2020
GeeJack:

nah i'll pass. i could already guess it tho cus one thing's for sure, you wouldn't be on nairaland making cringe threads if your dad was worth more than 20k (yes naira)
ssssh, dont let anyone hear it, u maybe right... my dad is dead anyway!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:
I take my statement of account for example. I have had hundreds of millions belonging to other people pass through my account, which is meant for projects

What happens when a lady asks and I print my account statement and she sees #150M as my account balance, when I obviously know the purpose of the money.

I remember those days I finished school and was waiting for my service. I was working with a construction firm, and I was given a Hilux as an official car.
When am coming back from work and see a fine big girl, I will just place the Bill of Quantity for the road I was constructing then on the front seat, and park. When the lady enters, she will pick it up and hold it in her hand to sit down, definitely she will look at the document she is holding, and when she starts seeing figures in the BOQ, her head go scatter.

That's the easiest way to carry a lady and Bleep her that day without wasting time because you just pressed her mumu button.

Also I have bleeped so many bankers because when I go to withdraw money and they see my account balance, they will be Hot immediately, even the married ones.

wow. it is clear that u are not of this world... it's only an idiotic lady that ll ask for a statement of account without asking for a corresponding I.D card name

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
ssssh, dont let anyone hear it, u maybe right... my dad is dead anyway!!!
Ahh i see, cheers mate
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by clarocuzioo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
wow. it is clear that u are not of this world... it's only an idiotic lady that ll ask for a statement of account without asking for a corresponding I.D card name

I have a corresponding ID card name, and a project ongoing to prove the money, but the truth is, "is it my personal money", No.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I have a corresponding ID card name, and a project ongoing to prove the money, but the truth is, "is it my personal money", No.
lol. that explains the lot of guys out there. ladies pls take note. he is an example of the point I am trying to make

these men has to be scrutinised thoroughly!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Aboks:
since 1900 A.D right?grin
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by jawalis(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
So foolish
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
jawalis:
So foolish
who?
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Akinbahm(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:

It is called Audio Money.

I was conversing with a girl and she start to feel herself that girls are now getting smarter now guys cant do and undo anymore.

The best format to bleep a girl is to deliberately show off your account balance by leaving ur phone within her reach to make your job easier....

@BadRadio are you trying to turn our Girls into Hoe business cause am not understanding the way u pple are trying to legalise hoelosoho is alarming this days. Go get a life....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by MizzPhoney(f): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
I really feel stupid for reading this!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Martinez39s(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
I also hope ladies will spread their legs to show us whether they have hymen or not. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Greystone: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:
pls ladies dont forget to do this. There are many broke church rat guys out there. some will borrow shirts and blings to look like the real deal when they approach u the first time. watch out!!!

Guys are Jobless nowadays but have time and energy to fvck the hell outta someones daughter. they have no money yet their libido is over the roof.

His statement of account or no show. at least 25million naira should be lodged evidently or no show.

I don talk my own.

for those of u that ll like to troll, be informed that Thunder is Jobless for now

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fair enough. Suppliers normally need to know their customers' credit worthiness before supplying on credit.

Alternatively, after negotiating the price, she can ask for an initial down payment before jumping into bed.

The problem is that she might start overpricing her goods based on the amount she sees in the account. Just because she sees N25million in my account does not mean I should pay double for what the weed smoker on the street corner got for free. So she should institute price ceiling based on fair market value.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Akinbahm:

It is called Audio Money.

I was conversing with a girl and she start to feel herself that girls are now getting smarter now guys cant do and undo anymore.

The best format to bleep a girl is to deliberately show off your account balance by leaving ur phone within her reach to make your job easier....

@BadRadio are you trying to turn our Girls into Hoe business cause am not understanding the way u pple are trying to legalise hoelosoho is alarming this days. Go get a life....

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I really feel stupid for reading this!!
welcome to my world where only stupid things makes sense. imagine that stupid stickerhead boy is trending.... how stupid.

for u to make sense in this life u must deliberately be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Omar09(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:

I don talk my own.

Hi Chenzen. You came back.
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Hed0nist: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
True. After showing him yours of course.
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Bola146(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Aboks:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by emmaodet: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
I also hope ladies will spread their legs to show us whether they have hymen or not. grin

Why did you change your moniker?
Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Martinez39s(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
emmaodet:

Why did you change your moniker?
My other phone fell inside water. I will get back to my previous account very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by HOLYDICK(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
BadRadio:

I don talk my own.

Senseless post..

Fake Alert/bank statement wey boiz don dey create since 1900.

I hope your sister(if you have one) dosent have such mentality or else cheesy ( u know the rest)

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
HOLYDICK:

Senseless post..

Fake Alert/bank statement wey boiz don dey create since 1900.

I hope your sister(if you have one) dosent have such mentality or else cheesy ( u know the rest)
high taste sis. I ve got not meant for all the broke lassa fever spreading church rats in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. by Kobicove(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
If you need to show a lady that you have money in your account before she rolls with you then you're really broke undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Accused Of Impregnating A 13-year-old Girl (video) / I Feel Hurtful... What Should I Do? / Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.