Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" (1776 Views)

I'm A Proud Virgin: A Woman Would Be Lucky To Have Me / Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) / What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
"l Iike you Jonas, I really do"
#Sigh
I admit it, I really want affection
No love in this world Sha

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by Vyzz: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
The odds of such happening is slim.... Is like saying u wish Buhari isn't currently in shock...

Why?

The also wish a guy would say this to them

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:
The odds of such happening is slim.... Is like saying u wish Buhari isn't currently in shock...

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by myles16(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
You're looking for love Better find one girl give Belle before it's too late!. These days small misunderstanding can land hot water on your body while sleeping.

Baby daddy will do, and try take care of your unborn child
Think Bro

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
myles16:
You're looking for love Better find one girl give Belle before it's too late!. These days small misunderstanding can land hot water on your body while sleeping.

Baby daddy will do, and try take care of your unborn child
Think Bro
Is this an Advice?
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by myles16(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
sacajawea:

Is this an Advice?

Anyone you see it as, just think!

Use your head and not your heart

Modified:

Success attracts love too, just work hard for now

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by rosy1992(f): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Don't depend on what people say to you, you should love yourself, let other people opinions be secondary. Please baby mama is not the solution.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by callmeRichie(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
sacajawea:
"l Iike you Jaiye, I really do" #Sigh I admit it, I really want affection No love in this world Sha
"I really like you Jaiye, I really do."
Now will you lemme enjoy my garri in peace now?grin, tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by nerdfrost(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bro forget love and work for ur money oo....thats the main thing......finally

Frost fall on u

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by SweetCunt97(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
sacajawea:
"l Iike you Jaiye, I really do"
#Sigh
I admit it, I really want affection
No love in this world Sha
Are u independent atleast with a cool apartment? Also check ur attitude
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
callmeRichie:

"I really like you Jaiye, I really do."

Now will you lemme enjoy my garri in peace now?grin, tongue
Kikikki grin But you are not looking deep into my eyes na cheesy
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Are u independent atleast with a cool apartment? Also check ur attitude
I'm a Great Guy!
cry
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by Poseidon000: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't depend on what people say to you, you should love yourself, let other people opinions be secondary. Please baby mama is not the solution.
And why is that so; for your security or for the good of the man?
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:

Why?

The also wish a guy would say this to them
...odds...are...

They...

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by SweetCunt97(f): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
sacajawea:

I'm a Great Guy!
cry
Then be of good cheer. You'll find that which you seek in good time.
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by myles16(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...odds...are...

They...

Bhet why na!!!!

Don't correct my bhet, I no be blunder jew

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by callmeRichie(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
sacajawea:
Kikikki grin But you are not looking deep into my eyes na cheesy
Lolgrin gay alert oogrin, if you let my garri spill ehnn tongue
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by Vyzz: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
...odds...are...
They...

Thank you.....

Would have said more but na u go still correct the English
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by engrtee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na lie oooo
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by TessBiwom(f): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
I like you.
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
TessBiwom:
I like you.
You are Not looking deep into my Eyes
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Eyes wey fit be red and trying to pop out of their sockets. Na that one person go look into? Tarh!
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by Hypnotise: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
They are more likely to tell you that after seeing your account balance.
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by TessBiwom(f): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
shocked I just did.
quote author=sacajawea post=90871474]
You are Not looking deep into my Eyes[/quote]
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
TessBiwom:
shocked I just did.
quote author=sacajawea post=90871474]
You are Not looking deep into my Eyes
In the real world not online. Look me deep into the eyeballs for a Few Seconds and Tell me reassuringly that "I like you Jonas, I really do. Don't worry I will always be here for you, everything will be alright dear" smiley
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:

Lolgrin gay alert oogrin, if you let my garri spill ehnn tongue
At this Point ehn, if any gay man is willing to give me love, and Kudi, I will collect
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by sacajawea: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hypnotise:
They are more likely to tell you that after seeing your account balance.
That is not true love

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by TessBiwom(f): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

In the real world not online. Look me deep into the eyeballs for a Few Seconds and Tell me reassuringly that "I like you Jonas, I really do. Don't worry I will always be here for you, everything will be alright dear" smiley
Lolz! Audio world.
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by hazard7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Can't happen cause we are in the days of "take mine and I take yours",plus even tho there is a 0.0001% chance of that happening(I think its simple but not easy) then you must have made effort to be the best version of yourself.
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Love doesn't exist bro even self love that is why people commit suicide all you can do is take care of your self
Re: Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" by tweakdude1: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na white chicks fit do that.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught While Running Away With Used Condom A Guy Used To S£x Her (video) / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Women Don't Shoot Your Shot , Let Him Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.