Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Want To Know How Card Statement Look Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know How Card Statement Look Like (266 Views)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know How Card Statement Look Like by Paschal60: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
I am having a problem doing verification on an international site. They are requesting for card statement of account. But my bank is giving me account statement they rejected it and say that the card statement should have my card number on it and my transactions with them. Can anybody tell me how to get card statement.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Dick Enlargement Herbs / Civil Servant Seeks Divorce Over Wife's Heavy Debt Burden In Ibadan / "Sex In The Dark Will Produce Dull Children" - Nigerian Pastor Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.