Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It (34970 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:19pm On May 27, 2018
My relationship with her is one and a half year and we are to get married by the end of this year. The problem here is that am only two years older than her which so many people complained that the age gap is too small that she will get older than me very soon, infact some thought that she is older than me.Our height are thesame and we are not short.

The man who married her friend who is two years younger than her is five years older than me.The boy friends of all her mates and friends are much older than I am.

My uncle who is a pastor advised me that he doesn't want me to be involved in extra marital affairs base on the fact that my fiancee will grow older than me and might loose interest in sex due to aging.

The problem here is that I engaged her early this year but right now I don't have single love for her that even when I travelled I don't want to come back soon cos i never missed her.This my fiancee started a relationship with a guy at the age of 15.The guy deflowered her at teen age, promised her marriage and dumped her after 8 years of being with her and married another girl and now is me her dreamed man who wants to leave her again, so difficult.I have never had sex with her, was only involved in a French kiss with her and sucking of her boobs.

When I started friending her I told my family that it was GOD who spoke to me to friend her just to gain there approval, can you see the confusion here? We live in thesame street with her just three houses between my house and hers and her mother advised that we should never let anything come between us as it may affect the both families due to the closeness.

So many were happy for her for finding me as I am the right man according to them since I have never been laid and I am 28.

I don't just know what happened I felt unattracted to her and lost interest in her and this has been happening for 8 months now but I hid it because seeing what happened in her past relationship I became afraid.

I cried and cried, prayed to GOD to make her loose interest in me but to no avail.The dowry will be paid this month, I don't like it but my hands are tied.

During the engagement my pastor and church elders were present and they endorsed it.

I don't have any problem with her just the issue of age and zero love that I have for her. She fainted several time because of her last break up, hmm am afraid.Please am tired I want a break up but I don't know how.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:21pm On May 27, 2018
Moreover we are both leaders of same fellowship.Am the V/leader and she is the F/sec.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2018
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her". The truth of the matter is, you're not matured yet, age is only but a number and you've never loved her. Maybe you were infatuated. Some women are older than their husband and they're doing very well in their respective marriages.

544 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
you said "you have no problem with her except for the issue of age and zero love you have for her"

how is this not a problem (a major one at that) bros?

why did you propose if you no love am?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
So many kids in relationships. Look at your narrative and judge yourself. You'll be saving that girl a lot if you don't marry her. See your mouth like "I'm two years older than her".
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.

21 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Cladez(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2018
At your age you still don't know what you want in life.Just imagine what you are saying you don't love her again because of what people are saying.
Look beyond the physical.

Well I ain't gonna force you against your wish but my advice to you is to follow your heart.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 27, 2018
Mrbehave:
You can not call a man of 28yrs a kid. May be a novice in relationship since she is my first love.
You're a kid! Take it or leave it. Age isn't the only yardstick for measuring maturity. What of mental/psychological maturity?

261 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by LeHMaR(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2018
Choi, this one weak me. I understand your plight. But my guy you've to come up with a plan on how to leave her, at least it's always better than divorce... Abi, you want to swim in marital affair from the onset of you marriage...
Think of a good lie, you know her better than i do, create an excuse that she will have to believe... But i pity her shaa

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
you said "you have no problem with her except for the issue of age and zero love you have for her"

how is this not a problem (a major one at that) bros?

why did you propose if you no love am?
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:35pm On May 27, 2018
LeHMaR:
Choi, this one weak me. I understand your plight. But my guy you've to come up with a plan on how to leave her, at least it's always better than divorce... Abi, you want to swim in marital affair from the onset of you marriage...
Think of a good lie, you know her better than i do, create an excuse that she will have to believe... But i pity her shaa
me too dey pity her no b small. thanx sir.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:37pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
You're a kid! Take it or leave it. Age isn't the only yardstick for measuring maturity. What of mental/psychological maturity?
Thank you aunty. So whats the way out?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2018
Mrbehave:
I wanted to delay it but My mum pushed me and I cant say no since I said it was GOD who spoke to me to go the first time. Am thinking of quitting my job, run away to a place where nobody knows not even my parents and come back after she is married.

hehehehe you're funny o cheesy

how old is she?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:

no be fight na!!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:40pm On May 27, 2018
Cladez:
At your age you still don't know what you want in life.Just imagine what you are saying you don't love her again because of what people are saying.
Look beyond the physical.

Well I ain't gonna force you against your wish but my advice to you is to follow your heart.
no be my fault I have never been into relationship before.tanx.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 27, 2018
Mrbehave:
Thank you aunty. So whats the way out?
Wait until you've grown(mental maturity wise) then you can think of getting married 'cause it seems your decisions could be easily influenced by others and we don't like such men for husbands.

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 10:41pm On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

hehehehe you're funny o cheesy

how old is she?
she's 26

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by stillseth: 10:49pm On May 27, 2018
This one hard... How about you lie say you don give another woman belly from a one night stand

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2018
Mrbehave:
she's 26

26?..........................she's still relatively young enough to get a man na

it's either you use the old trick in da book i.e -:
find a way to quarrel with her.................make the misunderstanding/quarrel very hot...........gthen break up with her using the reason for the quarrel

OR

you do it the right way and tell your family first............,........after which you tell explain to the lady.......

no go use that lame "age difference" sha o

15 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2018
Let me laugh small and leave grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
LivingFree:
Let me laugh small and leave grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Haba sister your advice might help.
Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

26?..........................she's still relatively young enough to get a man na

it's either you use the old trick in da book i.e -:
find a way to quarrel with her.................make the misunderstanding/quarrel very hot...........gthen break up with her using the reason for the quarrel

OR

you do it the right way and tell your family first............,........after which you tell explain to the lady.......

no go use that lame "age difference" sha o
Thankyou.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by Mrbehave: 11:04pm On May 27, 2018
stillseth:
This one hard... How about you lie say you don give another woman belly from a one night stand
Thank you, but I wanted to lie about genotype how do you see?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by SoapQueen(f): 11:08pm On May 27, 2018
Oga, let her go!

You never loved her, you sound like a child.

I really do not like insensitive and selfish people. You want to build your marital foundation on solely sex. Kpekus go tire you.

You know what I respect in a man?.
Grow some balls and end things with her.

If you asked her out, why not be a man and end things?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by 360great(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
I don't think you are ripe for marriage...but bros pity the poor girl na, if na u girl break ur heart at dis stage u go like am? To me you have not given any good reason to end the relationship

30 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by ibietela2(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2018
When we are searching for even the one that seniors us so long as she is OK,

This one is complaining of getting old and age different

46 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by sholikay(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oga, let her go!

You never loved her, you sound like a child.

I really do not like insensitive and selfish people. You want to build your marital foundation on solely sex. Kpekus go tire you.

You know what I respect in a man?.
Grow some balls and end things with her.

If you asked her out, why not be a man and end things?
correct jaare milady
.inshort I wee love to marry you.. I have tarty billion in my akant. wink

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
Dumb split, Nna u ain't mature enough for marriage tbh.. Give ursef sometime growing up is more than age!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by sholikay(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
nawao!!.. v/leader and fin sec of a fellowship French kissing and sucking boobies without no remorse?.
nawao!.. for the hypocrisy of some youths sha
..anyway I'd advice you pray very well on it.. imagine as a christian who believes in prayer, you can't take your marital choice to prayer before finalizing?. you still lied on such serious issues?.. like some people said "you are not so matured mentally "..u can't decide right from left.. sorry to say brother sad

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by vickzie(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2018
Meghan is older than Harry and they are happy, If she were to be Royalty, would you complain?
Anyway, find a way and breakup with her so She can move on while you search for a younger Bride

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:06am On May 28, 2018
You don't even knw what marriage means. I pity the girl because she is about to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I can imagine how big your pimples are because at 28 ypu are still a virgin

36 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by CarlosTheJackal: 12:10am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:
Let me laugh with you smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2018
it seems you dnt know what you want yet and what marriage is all about. . .if you can't finish something, then dnt start it. . pls listen to yourself alone, you lost interest n love for ur woman when you went about discussing her age with every dick, Tom n Harry you see. . .am even surprise a pastor will advice you on that. . .so you want a woman you are 10 or 20 yrs older. .one you can intimidate and behave anyhow to at home, Abi? pls my advice is, marry her. .invest in her n make her shine aglow with the little money you have. . .my wife is 2 yrs older than me but if you see how I pet her, you will shout. . .my brother, live the age thing or get old, just take care of her when you marry her.thanks

87 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.