Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation (11010 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

many Northern youths are innovative, but their greedy elders wont let them shine.. i remember sometimes few years ago when Habokkiis designed a PVC pipe LED AA battery using lamp and where hawking it about, i was currious and i bought one, and it was not only very effective it used lesser energy

Young Habokii youth are inventing sucide bomb vest and new drugs to get high by sniffing soak away , gum , and reptile feaces... if Government sponsor them t get proper training, i see them producing Nuclear bombs and Hybrid of cheaper crack cocaine

sarcasm...
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by EdwardRandy(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

many Northern youths are innovative, but their greedy elders wont let them shine.. i remember sometimes few years ago when Habokkiis designed a PVC pipe LED AA battery using lamp and where hawking it about, i was currious and i bought one, and it was not only very effective it used lesser energy

Young Habokii youth are inventing sucide bomb vest and new drugs to get high by sniffing soak away , gum , and reptile feaces... if Government sponsor them t get proper training, i see them producing Nuclear bombs and Hybrid of cheaper crack cocaine

Lol grin
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by SCORPION1902: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmnnnnn

Which way 9ja?

Anyway, make I follow Lala enjoy snake meat
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2020
anonimi:

So why do they need less than half the points of southerners to get into Unity schools paid with oil revenue and VAT of the southern people?

Wait, is this an updated cut off point, or his it the standard for sometime now?
Cause I remembered when I took the exam to be enrolled into FGA, suleja, then, I scored 142, but we were told the cut-off is 150, and I'm from Oyo state.
I'm talking about 2012.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by Johnsown1(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Easier said than done

Check my signature for genuine land purchase in Enugu at good prices.you will get paid if you refer a client that buys property from us
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by vezycash(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Plenty grammar in one speech, empty talk.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by CEOwatazs: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2020
largehead:

Stf-UP

The Average northerner knows nothing about science and technology.

Creating Avenue for money Laundering.

Rubbish et Ingredient.

You are an amazing idiot. I don't care how old you are bfo you strt forming maturity here. And if you like, you can report mi to the admin; m not new to "ban".

U jux a typical tribalistic idiot, sm1 who has never left d four konas of hs father's house.

Instead of u, to atliz applause d happenings, instead u spitin nonsense.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by Realhommie(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Werey.. grin grin
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by drezo(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2020
grin gringrin
ursullalinda:
OP what's in the picture?......Is that the new discovery or innovation?

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by kharyhordhe(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2020
vigopress:
27th January, 2020

Gombe set to diversify economy through science, technology, innovation

Governor Muhamnadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe state has assured of his administration's determination to improve the economy of the state through prioritizing investment on science, technology and innovation.

He made the remark at the official opening ceremony of the 2020 Exposition on Science, Technology, Innovation, Agriculture and Mineral Resources in Gombe.

Governor Yahaya described the event as a collective resolve by the government, people of the state and other stakeholders to interact in showcasing human and natural resources with a view to harnessing them for the socio-economic development of the state.

He noted that the state was unable realize its potentials in terms of science, technology and innovation into projects and programmes in the past due to weak linkages between research institutions and industries, low level of investment on science, technology and innovation as well as lack of uptake of research results among others.
He however assured that the present administration is committed to achieving those feats within the shortest possible time.

Governor Yahaya also called for synergy among researchers, inventors, industries and tertiary institutions to enhance effective domestication of the national science, technology and innovation road map, 2030.

He said, "I also wish to call on the organized private sector to explore ways of partnering with tertiary institutions and government MDAs in commercializing the viable products for the benefit of the society".

He added that, "when the Dadinkowa hydro power plant is commissioned, my government will ensure establishing a conducive atmosphere for science, technology and innovation operational activities, in addition to our resolve to set up industrial park to attract foreign direct investment and stimulate the economy".

Earlier in her remarks, the State Commissioner of Science, Technology and Innovation, Dr Aishatu Umar Maigari said the annual exposition event serves as an avenue for investors, researchers, innovators and producers to come together with a view to commercializing the research results, products as well as value additions on various raw materials for improved revenue generation.

The Commissioner presented to the Governor, the 774 young Nigerian scientists presidential award winners to the state governor for award presentation.

Highlights of the occasion was exhibition of some ICT innovation products by some researchers and young talents currently receiving training and support at the state's Technology Incubation Centre.

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)
check my siggy no stories
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by SpartanKing: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
OP what's in the picture?......Is that the new discovery or innovation?
Differentiate between "New discovery" and "Innovation", please!
Re: Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Appoints Brian Dennis And Lawson Ayamah As New Media Assistants / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi / Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.