Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death (94921 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by AnanseK(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Built2last:
That was a sharia judgement.

if it was a female southern judge, that wont have happened.

Does Nigeria even have facility to hang criminals.

Rubbish

They have to place order for the rope from America or China and NEPA bill from unpaid electric chair executions since ten yea4s..when Boko Haram, Herdsmen or even Onitsha crowds can do the job sharp sharp at a cheap price.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Casekiller(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Babara1994:
Good. Many women don't have sense. They let their senseless and irrational emotions control their actions. And men who can't fight back when attacked by women are fools. If a woman attacks you, beat the hell out if her, if possible hurt her badly. Many men have been stabbed as a result of sheer negligence.
If the man had beaten shit out of her, she wouldn't be facing all these now.

Dey Don pursue u with knife before with the intention the person wants to kill u
Oyaaa baddest #Jackiechan
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Cantonese: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Built2last:
Rubbish
Bros commit murder or robbery first and then you can find out three things:
1. If there are facilities to hang criminals. 2. If the facilities are working. 3. If the facilities can work for you.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
nigerian and sentiments, please kill the heartless bish already. foster parent will have the child.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by fabienjoe: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lordswazz:

You people like to talk from both sides of your mouth like palm wine drunks. "Real men don't touch women;" "Any man that lays his hands on women is a beast." Now here you are defending the same masculinity that all your fellow females have persuaded society to see as monstrous.
If a man beats a woman in self-defense, who will want to hear that it was self-defense? This same judge will send him to jail!

Here's the tip...women are the most confused things to ever take breath...

If he had beaten her up, no one would have conceived today's events. Feminists would be all over him, demonizing him, moreso given his privileged background. The woman would be dressed as a saint, can't hurt a fly. A very unfortunate and heart-rending turn of events for all concerned, including neutral observers. Marriage is not for boys and girls, it's for men and women...But I'm honestly at a loss why a Muslim woman would be too pained by a husband's philandering ways..They are allowed 4 and I guess courtship should be part of the deal...

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by nduchucks: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
I wonder whether this judge has the wherewithal to sentence our polithiefcians to death for looting funds earmarked for building hospitals and good roads, and essentially causing the deaths of many Nigerians.

Naa, they will pay him off. embarassed
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by D1zion: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
mu2sa2:
A piece of good advice to convict maryam sanda: Lodge appeal against conviction at the Court of Appeal. At the sametime, and perhaps more importantly, make a passionate appeal to the president to exercise his powers of prerogative of mercy and commute the sentence to something like 1 or 2 months on account of her being a nursing mother. Just pure sentiments. She may also pray the president for outright pardon, which entitles her to immediate release.
Some people tag the court's decision "sharia judgement". Sharia makes a lot more sense to me in cases of conviction for the killing of a person: it's the family of the deceased who decide whether the convict should face the capital punishment or not. If forgiven by the family, the convict walks away. Alternatively, sharia allows the family to opt for monetary compensation and convict pays and goes free to live his life.
The sharia approach would be a better option for maryam sanda, if it were to be adopted because it's utterly senseless sending her to the gallows and leaving the innocent little child she had with her deceased husband without father and mother.
pls let's forget about sentiment here.what was she thinking when she perpetrated the act, he also has loved ones who will never forget him,dint she think about the baby before killing the father? Even if she died today that baby will be well taken cared of.she did that thinking she can get away with it.her family should also feel the pains his own family felt when she committed the mayhem. Am sorry ooo but am not feeling any sorry for her.she deserved it,let her reap what she saw.

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Katier00:
Good and rugged man
Yes o.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by chigoizie7(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am so happy that judgement prevailed.

If this Maryam has been pleading and begging with the family of the guy, by now, things would have been sorted out. If she had come out to blame it on the devil and plead for forgiveness, perhaps, they would have forgiven her after all the young is already dead as nothing can bring him back to life.

But she was too arrogant, she thinks that her family can get her out of that mess.

I guess, such display of her arrogance compelled the judge of o slam such judgment on her, to sound a note of warning that no one is above the law no matter who you are. And she was used as scape goat.

However , judgement prevailed.

What are people even saying? Most people do no know how this girl killed the husband. Some people think that it was two fighting case of murder.

For crying out loud, she clearly planned it well and executed it well too , then planned with her mother to cover it up.
How do you explain a case of minor family quarrel in which she injured the guy to the extent that he left his own home so that both of them must have calmed down, he went to his friends house, on the day he was murdered, the friend told him to involve both families because the girl threatened him the day he left that she will kill him. But the young man said that she will not do it that people say different things which they do not mean when they are angry.

He came home on the said day, after few days of running from his home. Meanwhile the girl was waiting for him, as he sat on the chair, she attacked him from behind with a kitchen knife and stabbed him multiple times. Even if devil took over her at the moment, the moment she realized what she did, she should have either taken him to the hospital or call for help, but she didn’t , she allowed him to bleed to death, then she called her mother, who helped her clean the bloods and then broke a shi sha pot, to claim that they were fighting and he feel on the broken shi sha pot and died. Meanwhile she tore her clothes to make it look like they there fighting.

She forgot that knife stab wounds is different from broken bottle injuries.

She even went ahead to have an elaborate birthday party for her daughter while the trial was still going on to spite the husband family that they can’t do anything, she thinks her family is way too powerful to bring her out of the mess.

The law caught up with her and her wickedness.

This is a girl who is was sleeping with a married man which made the married man divorce his first wife to marry her, getting jealous and that he is cheating. Didn’t she sign up for a cheating man , when she herself was a result of his infidelity.

Yeye.

Abeg make them hang her. Let it sound as a note of warning to all that no matter who you are, that if you are found wanting, you will face the full consequences.

It is this act of always justifying little little crimes that gives birth to bigger crimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by tyup(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
We Don hear "the moment Maryam sanda was convicted" , now it's "meet the judge", very soon we will see meet the wife of the grandmother that marry the mother of the father of the judge

Lmao grin grin
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

It is manslaughter and not murder.
Jungle justice should not be the driver of our law.

Multiple stabs of someone else's son is manslaughter? If you think you're smarter than her lawyers, go to court to defend her case.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by crackhouse(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
No be only death. Rev king wey demand send to death don die? This is Nigeria.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why must we meet him. So as to criticize him or for someone should send assassin to him

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Kinane121(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good One though....

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by micflo28(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Babara1994:
Good. Many women don't have sense. They let their senseless and irrational emotions control their actions. And men who can't fight back when attacked by women are fools. If a woman attacks you, beat the hell out if her, if possible hurt her badly. Many men have been stabbed as a result of sheer negligence.
If the man had beaten shit out of her, she wouldn't be facing all these now.
You are right, but two wrongs never make a right. Beating her up will still make her stab her to end the beating. Best thing, drag her into the room and beat the hell outta her.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Manred0(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
No he didn't, but her action
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by chigoizie7(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

It actually makes no sense.
It wasn't a premeditated murder and therefore does not deserve a death sentence.

Who told you that it wasn’t a premeditated murder?

They had quarrel, the young man left the house for her to return few days back home, they were not fighting, he was sitting on the couch when she stabbed him on the back multiple times. And you say it was not premeditated?

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Xisnin(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
chigoizie7:

Who told you that it wasn’t a premeditated murder?

They had quarrel, the young man left the house for her to return few days back home, they were not fighting, he was sitting on the couch when she stabbed him on the back multiple times. And you say it was not premeditated?
Were you a witness?
Were there other witnesses?
Any evidence safe of a confessional statement cannot get her convicted of murder.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by chigoizie7(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

Who told you it is a manslaughter?
This is a premeditated murder.

What do you call a case of two people quarrel few days back, one person left the home, cake back after few days, meanwhile he didn’t know that she was waiting for him to return so that she will finish up. He was sitting while she stabbed him on the back, multiple times . When he bled to death, she tried to cover it up. And was even running her mouth that time with her mother. Went ahead to organize an elaborate birthday bash for her daughter while the trial is ongoing. No form of remorse. And you think the family of the young man would be happy?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by chigoizie7(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

Were you a witness?
Were there other witnesses?
Any evidence safe of a confessional statement cannot get her convicted of murder.

Whatever she said became null and void , when in her initial statement, she claimed that he fell on broken shi sha pot, while the investigation showed that he died from multiple stab wounds. That was when she changed her statements and mentioned her mother telling her what to do.

I am also angry that her said mother wasn’t brought to book for tampering with a crime scene.

Even If me and you de fight for sitting room, and then you left the sitting room to the kitchen, came back and stabbed me multiple times, while I was backing you, please explain what it is if not a premeditated murder.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by fk002: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
The last time I checked Evans and that PH killer are still alive walking majestically like celebrities.

No be Nigeria again last last dem go set her free
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by iswallker(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Smoke screen - it's a compromised judgment.... undecided

You can't sentence someone to death on circstamcual evicence.. So the appeal will upturn it and he knows.. undecided
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by ekerintee: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
She is guilty of the offence but I feel some sort of pity for her.i wish they can reduce her sentence to life in prisonment and then later .maybe after some years pardoned.she already made the mistake .the child shud be taken into consideration ,it would affect the child for life and the story of her parents would be told her .in some developed countries ,death penalty has been abolished but when I look at the type and rate of crime in Nigeria ,I still think it's not yet time to abolish it.When you consider some high level of wickedness as seen in Nigeria ,you will agree some deserve death penalty .I think some countries may have concluded her case as psychological and might have given her light sentence .I also think maybe we feel for her because she is a woman but assuming a man does same,I don't think anybody will have any
Pity

mu2sa2:
A piece of good advice to convict maryam sanda: Lodge appeal against conviction at the Court of Appeal. At the sametime, and perhaps more importantly, make a passionate appeal to the president to exercise his powers of prerogative of mercy and commute the sentence to something like 1 or 2 months on account of her being a nursing mother. Just pure sentiments. She may also pray the president for outright pardon, which entitles her to immediate release.
Some people tag the court's decision "sharia judgement". Sharia makes a lot more sense to me in cases of conviction for the killing of a person: it's the family of the deceased who decide whether the convict should face the capital punishment or not. If forgiven by the family, the convict walks away. Alternatively, sharia allows the family to opt for monetary compensation and convict pays and goes free to live his life.
The sharia approach would be a better option for maryam sanda, if it were to be adopted because it's utterly senseless sending her to the gallows and leaving the innocent little child she had with her deceased husband without father and mother.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by 360command: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
mu2sa2:
shut your mouth. Your wife will kill you and in death you will to know how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by shaw2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't know when we go get sense for this damned country.
U never showed us the judge who presided imo case.
Now a just and upright judge gave a deserved judgement and u want us to meet him.
For what reason if I may ask?
Absolutely nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Sholaco: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
baysherpsyche:
After meeting him, I should do what? Castigate him for upholding the law. The law is an ass, that is an ass, that is an ass. Period.
what a beautiful comments from a brilliant person.......,I wonder why most of our youths are so hypocrites and useless, the divine law condemned the killing of a human being....in the scriptures both Christianity and islamism condemned killing in totality......jesus christ preached against killing....he who kill with sword shall die by sword.....Holy testament signify that thou shall not kill�� so why are this people shouting up and down na�....whosoever that s not please with this judgment should pray that what befell Mr Biliamiun should happen to him/her....! I believe if it was a Muslim judge that gave such judgment against a Christian woman....CAN would have been shouting up and down....hypocrites people....most of you crying more than the bereaved are even a Christian and i believe it's all hypocrites
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Built2last:

Rubbish

What's your point now? So that stabbing can continue in the society abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by Iluvmycontr3: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
mu2sa2:

God bless you. I usually enjoy it when pple speak or write based of facts, figure or good records.

#Those that don't know should learn from those that hav taken their time to read or study...
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by LegalOpinion: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Built2last:

Rubbish

What do you need to hang a criminal?

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by mapet: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Xisnin:

Let's see

Manslaughter refers to the unlawful killing of one human being by another without malice aforethought.

Help me out here. How is it Manslaughter, when there are documented witness accounts of the following 4.

1. She threatened to cut off his manhood
2. She broke groundnut and perfume bottles and was dislodged
3. She took knife and charged at him and was overpowered by the husband and friend
4. Threatened to kill him.
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by larryking540: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
baysherpsyche:
After meeting him, I should do what? Castigate him for upholding the law. The law is an ass, that is an ass, that is an ass. Period.
If every corrupt politicians are sent to jail like this trust me nigeria would have been the best country in Africa but it's opposite RightNow
Re: Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death by realstars: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
We have seen, so will she reverse the judgment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reveals Real Face To Client He Duped $600 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.