Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,165 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Do I Get Her For Valentine? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Get Her For Valentine? (3377 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by 2dice01: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2020
I would suggest you pick someone here and buy him a valentine gift grin

Marketing strategy
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Not a bad idea, I'll think about it grin
2dice01:
I would suggest you pick someone here and buy him a valentine gift grin

Marketing strategy
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by 2dice01: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Not a bad idea, I'll think about it grin

We dont want singlet/Handkerchief cheesy or Boxer oo grin
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
missimelda01:
Drum rolls ���

Introducing to you all our Valentine Day Special ��
This awoof is too much but trust me it won't purge you �.
If there's one thing I always preach about, it's Good Quality.. every single item you see in the different packages are � quality.

All you have to do is pay for the package you want, sit back and let us give you value for your money.
ALL ITEMS COME IN A GIFT BOX.

If you are not satisfied with what you get, please come and comment right here for the whole world to see, we give only the best!

Read Flyer for more details.

P.S Orders should be placed on or before 10th February to enable us serve you better.
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Valentine is on Friday cheesy
Don't be a boring husband/boyfriend/fiancé patronise me today kiss
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2020
missimelda01:
Good morning, I can start taking your orders.
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hi
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Come and buy my market ehh cheesy
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Still taking orders.
Re: What Do I Get Her For Valentine? by missimelda01(f): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Credited Lady's Account With 200k Just To Go On A Date With Her. / Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes / A Man Who Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend In Their Home Takes A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.