Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (26386 Views)

Beyonce Posts Pictures From Boozy Date Night With Husband Jay-z / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. / EME Crew Plans Christmas Present For Their Fans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Dblank(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dont get deceived o.Na investment.If they divorce she go claim evrytin back.I dont believe in all this trying to impress.Well i hope thier own marriage last sha
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2010
renewnaija:

@ Buzugee. Like i said earlier, these ppl dont owe you anything. How they make their money & spend it as long as it is legal is of no concern of yours just like they dont give 2 dimes abt the thrift stores you shop in. Please be realistic. One of God's greatest gifts to mankind is choice. Don't hate on them and think they should be doing certain things to please anyone. God will judge all so who are you to say they cant spend that? Pls ans these:

Do you know how much they donate to charity? Can you quote figures?
Out of the money you earn, how much do you donate to charity or 'the black cause'?
What car does Magic Johnson drive? A pauper's car?

Pls dont tell me that to whom much is given much is expected cos even in little u can still know a man's heart. Pls na, wake up,  biko
absolute bollocks. people like you and all of black-dom need a swift kick up the backside to get you to do something. if left alone without prodding i hate to see the future of my kids in this world full of docile black folk like you. he who loves his life shall lose it.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by antispam5(m): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2010
buzugee:

absolute bollocks. people like you and all of black-dom need a swift kick up the backside to get you to do something. if left alone without prodding i hate to see the future of my kids in this world full of docile black folk like you. he who loves his life shall lose it.

The future of black african children depnds on if you will spend the rest of your days complaining and whining about how evil white people are raping and stealing your land,while it is you that is in fact that is selling it off to them,while your children starve grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2010
antispam5:

The future of black african children depnds on if you will spend the rest of your days complaining and whining about how evil white people are despoiling and stealing your land,while it is you that is in fact that is selling it off to them,while your children starve grin grin grin grin grin,
only thing i ever sold to a white man was my feet up his azz angry
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2010
oh in the past too i have also sold him grass that i cut from the side of the road as weed grin grin grin my crazy days in england. i bagged the grass in dime bags like it was weed. this was in brixton grin dime bags mate
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2010
Quote from:slymm on Yesterday[b][/b]
why are some of you saying you are not impressed? Dd beyonce buy her husband a car to impress your broke asses?? Babe doesnt even imagine you exist, so keep your impression. You imagine your own importance. And no, beyonce and jay are not burdened with the responsibility of saving the black community. Why should they sit on their broke asses waiting for beyonce, jay, snoop and all the other rich black people to come save them. They can not save the world, and beyonce is involved in so many charities by the way. She worked hhard for the money, and she can spend it the way she pleases without nags crying on her back. Get a life. And to that poster who said what shall itt profit a man to ride okada and loose his soul Kwakwakwa! You are so right. If you are gonna go down, you bette go down in style huh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your post only shows how intelligent you are and pretty obvious you can't see beyond your nose.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2010
antispam5:

The future of black african children depnds on if you will spend the rest of your days complaining and whining about how evil white people are despoiling and stealing your land,while it is you that is in fact that is selling it off to them,while your children starve grin grin grin grin grin,

Your kinda mentality confirms why the black race is where it is today. You make so much noise and act like you are fine but plays no positive roles. While the guy is complaining and whining, may i know what better steps you are taking to improve our race? Damn Dolt!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 2:27am On Dec 14, 2010
roymary:

Your kinda mentality confirms why the black race is where it is today. You make so much noise and act like you are fine but plays no positive roles. While the guy is complaining and whining, may i know what better steps you are taking to improve our race? Damn Dolt

if you look in the dictionary at the word 'dolt', just beside it is the ashy picture of antispam5 flashing a toothy smile  grin dat nicca so ashy even the victims of harmattan shudder when they see him  grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by renewnaija(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2010
@Buzugee. u didnt answer my questions. What have you contributed? Or is your Magic Johnson driving a poor car?

You only highlighted the part whcih favoured your argument. Funny but discussing more on this subject is abs ridiculous.

You can nag all day but if you continue to wait for them to save you & your generation, u might as well wait 4eva. Hopefully then they'll give a sh*t abt you.

Also if u sold grass to the white man, so? You think that makes you smarter than him? Shud we hail u 4 despoiling the black racethat you fight so much?
The world is moving @ d speed of light. Wake up, get yours & stop d hate.

Pity we have lazy minds who think this way and bother what successful people do and dont do. The mind is a terrible thing to waste,
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by andyprez(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
nna mehn, d babe try o. E no easy @ all.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
@roymary, which hole exactly did you crawl out from? And you are intelligent because? Let me see, because you believe b and her hubby are over indulged, drivin a bugatti and not helping the poor black folks? Well as i said, it is your inferiority complex and laziness coupled with your foolishness that makes you think b is the redeemer of the black racee and as such should not spend so much money on a car. You just sit on your ass waiting for b to come save your world, Just wait. She is coming soon. Luxury is vanity. Keep looking at peoples money and getting angry at them for spending it. You remind me of those relatives in the village, always groaning and bemoaning their poverty stricken fate, swearing and cursing at their brother in the city. Na me do you? @ pakavy, dude, why you gonna be starting something between me and buzgee hmnn? Lol! Lol! @buzgee, hahaha, my pics huh. Who knows, i just might upload one for you to see. Lol!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
@slymm, 'unlike poles attract'.i thot u and mo men r trying 2 save d planet 2geda!bsides u fit him lyk a latex material b it a glove or a C.Disk, i mean raincoat 4 protection against d elements n holy moses dere seem 2 b a lot of elements on this thread who tink ur sweet bugee is a RACIST!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
slymm:

@roymary, which hole exactly did you crawl out from? And you are intelligent because? Let me see, because you believe b and her hubby are over indulged, drivin a bugatti and not helping the poor black folks? Well as i said, it is your[b] inferiority complex and laziness coupled with your foolishness that makes you think b is the redeemer of the black racee and as such should not spend so much money on a car. You just sit on your backside waiting for b to come save your world, Just wait. She is coming soon. [/b]Luxury is vanity. Keep looking at peoples money and getting angry at them for spending it. You remind me of those relatives in the village, always groaning and bemoaning their poverty stricken fate, swearing and cursing at their brother in the city. Na me do you? @ pakavy, dude, why you gonna be starting something between me and buzgee hmnn? Lol! Lol! @buzgee, hahaha, my pics huh. Who knows, i just might upload one for you to see. Lol!

I stopped arguing with complete Jebends but simpletons like you needs a dose of intelligence. First, If I actually live in a hole; you'd prefer to stay here.

I have no idea how old you are but its evident you have no clue what epidemic the black race has always faced considering our profound lifestyle filled with greed. Black race has never nor now have good role models.. This is where the celebs comes in, its not a BEY-HOVA against black community debate; but the generally public has sprung up numerous black people that ought to uplift a reasonable percentage of the rest. Every race has problems but research and daily life situation has shown the black race has no strong bond within. Until the egotistical attitude is eradicated, your black race will get no respect nor experience a collective transformation.

In your own shallow mind, you believe the poor man is destitute because of laziness You keep screaming about me expecting Bey to come save the world; It only shows how retarded you are if thats the message you get from my remarks.

Personally, you sound selfish and such people end up been broke(thats if you have any reasonable cash at the mo.). Your wealthy black bros and sis spend fortune on blings and fast cars; they end up struggling with their taxes and keeping the outrageous lifestyle; you see nothing wrong with this?

There is nothing wrong with individuality but one that is not keen about helping others undermines the real essence of togetherness. Black race simply wants to play the individuality game and its the main reason we are so backward.

In a nutshell, you are one of the offspring of greed and selfish people end up broke. BTW, your village people might look at you with a feeling of awe but if they know what you go through to keep up that virtual lifestyle you have chosen, they wouldn't want to be you; guess they have better rest of their various minds.

Back to the thread, Its a good thing BEY acquired that flamboyant ride for her hubby. That does not nullify the need for black wealthy celebs to reasonably come together and help their various communities; its not getting any better in their own communities.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by A40(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
God go help me marry this kin woman ooh
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
@roymary, i ask again which hole exactly did you crawl out from? And you can go on and on about role models and how the black race has none. B and jayz are celebrities, mnnnkay! Stop trying to turn them into role models, they sing, and rap and dance, i do not know many parents who believe their children should look up to them as role models. You paint the black race as a suffering one looking for a redeemer. Inferiority complex much? Whatever you think of me means nothing, because you do not know me, so your silly talk about how i made my money is just plain stupid. Once again you remind me of those poor people who nag, and then tryy to comfort themselves with mantras like 'i do not know how he/she made her money'. Myy point is stop bringing up charity case, and poverty and the homeless everytime a celebrity or a rich person indulges himsel/herslef. It is a very pathetic thing to do, because you have no right no matter what to give an opinion about how anyone should spend their money. If anyone admires the car, then you scream materialistic and shallow. Do you not see you are the one with the problem? Does it make a difference if a white person over indulges? I bet it does to you. @pakavy, naahhh, i think i like buzgee, but it will not work because i love to indulge in the finer things of life, i do not like small cars, and i certainly enjoy luxury. On second thought, if he is any good in the hay, he can be my bleep buddy, i do not think values and opinions factor into a good bleep.(lol! Just kidding). Where is buzgee by the way?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
@roymary you do not know how old i am , but then again why should you.? I am old enough to know you have no opinion on people and their money. People who feel the need to say, oh he should have donated this to that charity or should have bought a smaller house, or a cheaper car or something like that to make themselves feel better, just annoy me. Going on and on about the black community does not make any sense you know. And stop with the your black brothers and sister. It is crazy. I do not know b and jayz, and they are certainly not my brother and sister, and if they decide to buy every bling known to man, it still does not concern you and i. Listen, i get your point, i do understand you and where you are coming from, but i do have a problem with people like you that bring up the sufferings of others when a huge amount is spent by a rich man or woman. Still, it is your opinion and you have a right to it. Hey, i am the chick that loves them expensive things and will not use a perfume unless its got a name on it, so trust me, i am not the girl you want to talk to about saving the black race with.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
slymm:

@roymary,   i ask   again   which   hole   exactly   did   you   crawl   out   from?   And   you   can   go  on   and   on   about   role  models   and  how   the   black   race  has   none.   B   and   jayz   are  celebrities, mnnnkay!   Stop   trying   to  turn   them  into   role  models,   they   sing,  and  rap  and dance,  i do not know   many  parents   who  believe  their  children   should look  up  to  them  as  role  models.   You  paint  the  black  race  as  a suffering  one  looking  for  a redeemer.  Inferiority  complex  much?  Whatever you  think of me means  nothing,  because  you do not know me, so your  silly  talk  about  how  i made my money is just plain  silly.   Once  again  you remind  me of those poor people who nag, and then tryy to comfort  themselves with mantras like 'i  do not know how he/she made her  money'.  Myy point is stop bringing up charity case, and poverty and the homeless everytime  a celebrity  or a rich person indulges himsel/herslef. It is a very pathetic thing to do, because you have no right no matter what to give an opinion about how anyone should spend their money. If anyone admires the car, then you scream materialistic and shallow. Do you not see you are the one with the problem? Does it make a difference if a white person over indulges? I bet it does to you. @pakavy, naahhh, i think i like buzgee, but it will not work because i love to indulge in the finer things of life, i do not like small cars, and i certainly enjoy luxury. On second thought, if he is any good in the hay, he can be my bleep buddy, i do not think values and opinions factor into a good bleep.(lol! Just kidding). Where is buzgee by the way?

Seriously? I won't go on and on explaining this and that to you. I'm no where close to suffering. I've lived and still living the good things of life. I'ma tell you like this, next time you see a white lady drag her handbag closer to her chest when your boyfriend walks into a mall; then don't scream the race outburst. You know why they do that, because they believe you black and good for nearly nothing. The lady won't let her bag loose unless BEY walks in. Catch the lil drift? I don't think so.
You might be successful as an individual but your race will always be ridiculed collectively. Some day you will have cause to worry about others. Enjoy the  SALVATORE FERRAGAMO and Jimmy Choo for now.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
renewnaija:

@Buzugee. u didnt answer my questions. What have you contributed? Or is your Magic Johnson driving a poor car?

You only highlighted the part whcih favoured your argument. Funny but discussing more on this subject is abs ridiculous.

You can nag all day but if you continue to wait for them to save you & your generation, u might as well wait 4eva. Hopefully then they'll give a excreta abt you.

Also if u sold grass to the white man, so? You think that makes you smarter than him? Shud we hail u 4 despoiling the black racethat you fight so much?
The world is moving @ d speed of light. Wake up, get yours & stop d hate.

Pity we have lazy minds who think this way and bother what successful people do and dont do. The mind is a terrible thing to waste,
it is because of this kind of apathy and defeatist mindset that you possess that the world as a whole and the state of black people is the way it is. do me a favor ? dont breed. your level of apathy and disconnect is appalling.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
slymm:

@roymary, which hole exactly did you crawl out from? And you are intelligent because? Let me see, because you believe b and her hubby are over indulged, drivin a bugatti and not helping the poor black folks? Well as i said, it is your inferiority complex and laziness coupled with your foolishness that makes you think b is the redeemer of the black racee and as such should not spend so much money on a car. You just sit on your backside waiting for b to come save your world, Just wait. She is coming soon. Luxury is vanity. Keep looking at peoples money and getting angry at them for spending it. You remind me of those relatives in the village, always groaning and bemoaning their poverty stricken fate, swearing and cursing at their brother in the city. Na me do you? @ pakavy, dude, why you gonna be starting something between me and buzgee hmnn? Lol! Lol! @buzgee, hahaha, my pics huh. Who knows, i just might upload one for you to see. Lol!
yeah do dat hun. i need eye candy to brighten up my day grin
Pakavy:

@slymm, 'unlike poles attract'.i thot u and mo men r trying 2 save d planet 2geda!bsides u fit him lyk a latex material b it a glove or a C.Disk, i mean raincoat 4 protection against d elements n holy moses dere seem 2 b a lot of elements on this thread who tink your sweet bugee is a RACIST!
u gat jokes pakavy grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
roymary:

I stopped arguing with complete Jebends but simpletons like you needs a dose of intelligence. First, If I actually live in a hole; you'd prefer to stay here.

I have no idea how old you are but its evident you have no clue what epidemic the black race has always faced considering our profound lifestyle filled with greed. Black race has never nor now have good role models.. This is where the celebs comes in, its not a BEY-HOVA against black community debate; but the generally public has sprung up numerous black people that ought to uplift a reasonable percentage of the rest. Every race has problems but research and daily life situation has shown the black race has no strong bond within. Until the egotistical attitude is eradicated, your black race will get no respect nor experience a collective transformation.

In your own shallow mind, you believe the poor man is destitute because of laziness You keep screaming about me expecting Bey to come save the world; It only shows how not-so-smart you are if thats the message you get from my remarks.

Personally, you sound selfish and such people end up been broke(thats if you have any reasonable cash at the mo.). Your wealthy black bros and sis spend fortune on blings and fast cars; they end up struggling with their taxes and keeping the outrageous lifestyle; you see nothing wrong with this?

There is nothing wrong with individuality but one that is not keen about helping others undermines the real essence of togetherness. Black race simply wants to play the individuality game and its the main reason we are so backward.

In a nutshell, you are one of the offspring of greed and selfish people end up broke. BTW, your village people might look at you with a feeling of awe but if they know what you go through to keep up that virtual lifestyle you have chosen, they wouldn't want to be you; guess they have better rest of their various minds.

Back to the thread, Its a good thing BEY acquired that flamboyant ride for her hubby. That does not nullify the need for black wealthy celebs to reasonably come together and help their various communities; its not getting any better in their own communities.

spot on. and might i add a couple of things
1, the jews got to the level they are today by being cohesive and forming economic links and bonds. they uplifted each other till they are now on top and controlling the world banking and media. black man gets a few change and buys a 2m buggati really ? thats just downright pathetic. all that argument that it is her money does not wash. the money does not belong to her. the money is passing through her. all the resources in the world belong to all of us but a chunk of the money passes through some few hands and it is their duty to pass it on to the hungry and needy. he who loves his life will loose it.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
slymm:

@roymary,   i ask   again   which   hole   exactly   did   you   crawl   out   from?   And   you   can   go  on   and   on   about   role  models   and  how   the   black   race  has   none.   B   and   jayz   are  celebrities, mnnnkay!   Stop   trying   to  turn   them  into   role  models,   they   sing,  and  rap  and dance,  i do not know   many  parents   who  believe  their  children   should look  up  to  them  as  role  models.   You  paint  the  black  race  as  a suffering  one  looking  for  a redeemer.  Inferiority  complex  much?  Whatever you  think of me means  nothing,  because  you do not know me, so your  silly  talk  about  how  i made my money is just plain  silly.   Once  again  you remind  me of those poor people who nag, and then tryy to comfort  themselves with mantras like 'i  do not know how he/she made her  money'.  Myy point is stop bringing up charity case, and poverty and the homeless everytime  a celebrity  or a rich person indulges himsel/herslef. It is a very pathetic thing to do, because you have no right no matter what to give an opinion about how anyone should spend their money. If anyone admires the car, then you scream materialistic and shallow. Do you not see you are the one with the problem? Does it make a difference if a white person over indulges? I bet it does to you. @pakavy, naahhh, i think i like buzgee, but it will not work because i love to indulge in the finer things of life, i do not like small cars, and i certainly enjoy luxury. On second thought, if he is any good in the hay, he can be my bleep buddy, i do not think values and opinions factor into a good bleep.(lol! Just kidding). Where is buzgee by the way?
i got your luxury right here. golden scepter. gerrit ? guaranteed to put you to sleep and break your back. just call me a plumber because i can lay the pipe right  grin grin grin grin. in my hood the women call me the 'walking anesthetic' because i have been known to put women to sleep grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
@slymm, common sis,bugee is a modest dude!!dont kno where mo men is bt we wul gt bak 2 u if gets on board, u seem 2 b making friends fast on this thread dear!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by andyprez(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
hey. I need more debate from bugazee, roymary & slymm (sorry if i got d spellings wrong). You guys are educating someone here. Lol
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
buzugee:

spot on. and might i add a couple of things
1, the jews got to the level they are today by being cohesive and forming economic links and bonds. they uplifted each other till they are now on top and controlling the world banking and media. black man gets a few change and buys a 2m buggati really ? thats just downright pathetic. all that argument that it is her money does not wash. the money does not belong to her. the money is passing through her. all the resources in the world belong to all of us but a chunk of the money passes through some few hands and it is their duty to pass it on to the hungry and needy. he who loves his life will loose it.

I enjoy your remarks and You know its a good thing to know there are people with selfless traits. Nairaland is such an eyeopener; it allows me to understand the varieties of people we also have in this part of the world. Many people here say stuff that astounds me and i also get so disappointed;considering how i grew up and many other people that i know, its so alarming what many of us has turned out to be.

Gracefully, thing i have seen some real good things but i never got carried away; nor look down on the less privileged nor exhibit blasphemy with the desire for anything extraordinary. I worry about people that can't even afford 3 square meal than to rejoice excessively with the Wealthy' lavishing cash around and showing it off ; forgetting it draws the weaker vessels to commit more crime outta contempt of being oppressed---

The spate of our actions goes beyond our imaginations and as Africans i expected better humility than we evolve even here on our homegrown Nairaland.

Some people on Nairaland says you are poor because you are lazy! Its the most ridiculous expression i heard in 2010.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
@roymary, no one said you are poor because you are lazy, i have a lot of hardworking friends who are poor. So do not quote me wrongly. A white woman clutches her handbag when my boyfriend passes her? Really? And i should be bothered because? A racist is a racist, and i could not care less about them everyone is uber sensitive. You seem to have a lot of the inferiority complex regarding your race, and it is so sad. As i said, it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. I will enjoy the shoes, and bags andd perfumes, they are mine and i bought them with my money. . @buzgee, the money is not hers? really? It belongs to all of us? Since it belongs to all of us, why don't you call her and tell her the proper way to go about spending it? And btw, on that other topic(wink, wink), i hope you are not all talk? Lol!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
slymm:

@roymary, no one said you are poor because you are lazy, i have a lot of hardworking friends who are poor. So do not quote me wrongly. A white woman clutches her handbag when my boyfriend passes her? Really? And i should be bothered because? A racist is a racist, and i could not care less about them everyone is uber sensitive. You seem to have a lot of the inferiority complex regarding your race, and it is so sad. As i said, it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. I will enjoy the shoes, and bags andd perfumes, they are mine and i bought them with my money. . @buzgee, the money is not hers? really? It belongs to all of us? Since it belongs to all of us, why don't you call her and tell her the proper way to go about spending it? And btw, on that other topic(wink, wink), i hope you are not all talk? Lol!

Poor? Maybe the definition of "poor" is comfortability and good health. Ma'm; i'm done arguing. I shared my views, you shared yours. Just understand the world is not about you alone, reach out to people around you, those expensive bags would be of less value later on. Cheers.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
@roymary, as i said i get your point, i understand your view, i just do not find it in good taste when people cry 'shallow', vain, materialistic, and 'selfish' because someone buys a new car, or a big house or wants to indulge in ridiculous jewellery. Sure, there is a lot to be desired concerning the black race, but do not try to tell me 'what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul' because he bought a car. Are you kidding me? And please a racist has his/her mind twisted with beliefs of superiority, why blame it on the one considered inferior? It is like saying a man raped a girl because he saw her vajayjay when she was bending over to pick something. Seriously? You think the idiot racists look down on the blacks,, jews, latinas and asians because they are poor? Or uneducated? I do not intend to change your opinion of beyonce and her bugatti or rich people who buy bling, it is yours and you can hang on to it. Ok, @ roymary you are starting to come off as really really pathetic, now you wanna go attacking me and my expensive bags. You are worse than i thought. You do not know me, so please stop with the childish talk about the world not being about me. Lord, lordy, do i know you? Just because i like expensive things do not start tagging me as selfish and vain. You do not sound like a nice person to be around. Infact you sound like a nag who always has an opinion about everything.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
slymm:

@roymary, as i said i get your point, i understand your view, i just do not find it in good taste when people cry 'shallow', vain, materialistic, and 'selfish' because someone buys a new car, or a big house or wants to indulge in ridiculous jewellery. Sure, there is a lot to be desired concerning the black race, but do not try to tell me 'what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul' because he bought a car. Are you kidding me? And please a racist has his/her mind twisted with beliefs of superiority, why blame it on the one considered inferior? It is like saying a man despoiled a girl because he saw her vajayjay when she was bending over to pick something. Seriously? You think the racists look down on the blacks,, jews, latinas and asians because they are poor? Or uneducated? I do not intend to change your opinion of beyonce and her bugatti or rich people who buy bling, it is yours and you can hang on to it. Ok, @ roymary you are starting to come off as really really pathetic, now you wanna go attacking me and my expensive bags. You are worse than i thought. You do not know me, so please stop with the childish talk about the world not being about me. Lord, lordy, do i know you? Just because i like expensive things do not start tagging me as selfish and vain. You do not sound like a nice person to be around. Infact you sound like a nag who always has an opinion about everything.

LoL!!! Oh no Ma'm, That was not my intention. You won. BTW, i love your alleged bags and the Bugatti is not a bad toy. Some of us are simply not moved by those things.

Deuces.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by snowdrops(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
I cannot believe this debate is still dragging on. So some mini-brains continue to justify Mr and Mrs Beyonces` misuse of wealth.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
snowdrops:

I cannot believe this debate is still dragging on. So some mini-brains continue to justify Mr and Mrs Beyonces` misuse of wealth.

Nairaland is the most annoying place to have a debate. Because people just jump the guns without checking what commenced an argument.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Tunisque(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
You can buy this for man or woman: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.0.html and she/ he will definitely appreciate
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
hmm!wat a clash of opinions running into a battle of words, @slymm,bugezee,kushe,rosemary, una try bt u c d fact myt not necessary b d truth, bsides dere is noting gud or bad bt tinking make it so, u r all ryt n all wrong, @slymm and bugee,u guys kiss n make up!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits / Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.