Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (26388 Views)

Beyonce Posts Pictures From Boozy Date Night With Husband Jay-z / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. / EME Crew Plans Christmas Present For Their Fans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
a hunk of metal for 2 million ? i can bet you the cost of making that car is at most 10,000 dollars.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by AloyEmeka5: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
blackcypha:

plz let me knw wats up bros i NEED A NAiJA POLiTiCiAN AS SPOUSE TOO,
YOUR SPOUSE SHUD HAVE POLiTiCiAN FRiENDZ RiGHT?

Do you have what it takes to marry a politician and that includes the possibility of assassinating you any minute?.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by AloyEmeka5: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
snowdrops:

waste of money. $2 million can feed 2 million starving children in sudan, somalia, nigeria etc.

So Beyonce and JayZee will not enjoy their money without your countrymen and you burdening them with poverty problems?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2010
on a side note i think someone done murked and kilt bernie maddofs son http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_madoff_son
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slap1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
snowdrops:

waste of money. $2 million can feed 2 million starving children in sudan, somalia, nigeria etc.
Lol, I've been expecting a post like this. So it's now her duty to feed the starving children of Africa because she's rich, abi? When was the last time you visited a motherless babies' home?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by UNLEASHED(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
2 million dollars Bugatti Veyron?? E get package. . . .This na business, not love!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
slap1:

Lol, I've been expecting a post like this. So it's now her duty to feed the starving children of Africa because she's rich, abi? When was the last time you visited a motherless babies' home?
actually it is her duty. the wealth in the world is FINITE. so that if you have more than your fair share, then tonnes of people will starve. yes it is every rich persons duty to feed starving children. to whom much is given, much is expected. her behavior in doing this is self-centered, irresponsible and vacuous
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slap1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2010
buzugee:

on a side note i think someone done murked and kilt bernie maddofs son http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_madoff_son
Oyinbo pple sef! The major reason we hang ourselves here in Naija na poverty. But oyinbo man can hang himself because Bingo, the family dog, died of old age! Wat a people!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by lightheart(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2010
illuminati luv toh good oo, toh badt ooo
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
slap1:

Oyinbo pple sef! The major reason we hang ourselves here in Naija na poverty. But oyinbo man can hang himself because Bingo, the family dog, died of old age! Wat a people!
somehow i dont think he committed suicide. everybody associated with bernie maddoff has come up dead in 'suicide' missions. i personally think there is a silent assassin employed by one of the people he duped going around murking all his associates
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slap1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I got Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ferrari and McLaren  tongue tongue tongue tongue. Nigerian men are so scared of respecting their women. They'd rather let the Bugatti go than let down their useless ego.
You sound like you drive a Mistubishi L300 bus, though.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by babygat: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2010
Beyonce Knowles knows how to buy one hell of a birthday gift, Yes, Jigga is now the proud owner of the fastest car in the world.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Ibomade1: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2010
I'm sure Jayz will be smiling like the cat that has got the cream
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by poweredcom(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
Two fucking confused pple, make dem dey fol dem selves, make dem no go born pikin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by mojounited(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
naijababe:

Sorry to disappoint you, i'll go and get some implants
^^Classic! cheesy
@OP, This is the kind of story that has made me to consider being a footballer or an artist in my next life; Nor be skool wey we don dey go read Aa Bey Cee. . .yet nothing to show for it at old age. . .mtcheeew
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by AloyEmeka5: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2010
5 Nigerian chics resident in Abuja called me today with this story and confided in me that they wouldn't mind buying their husbands at least a new Beamer or Audi as long as he is ready to behave well and stay away from mistresses. I am saying this to those who may be expecting gifts from their wifes soon. Stay away from cheating and she will reward you handsomely.  Time will tell. wink wink wink wink
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Andy1985ng(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2010
Dear Future Wife, pls learn 4rm jigga and Bee, Buy me expensive gifts 2 show dat u care about my looks and swag.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2010
that is called love. . . .if na naija woman,na boxer and roll on she go buy for the guy.mschew
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by AloyEmeka5: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

that is called love. . . .if na naija woman,na boxer and roll on she go buy for the guy.mschew

It takes a real man to bang a woman and make her so happy to the point of her spending $2m on him. Naija men sucks in bed and that's why naija women buy them roll on and singlet for birthday.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It takes a real man to bang a woman and make her so happy to the point of her spending $2m on him. Naija men sucks in bed and that's why naija women buy them roll on and singlet for birthday.
no matter how hard you try,she go still go out find more fun cool
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by mamagee3(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
Is beyonce or Jay-Z nigerian?

And this made its way to the front page because?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by babsmii(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2010
^^ because a Nigerian lady can never do such, lolz find out, search your heart, can you? thats the reason it made d front page chic
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Dlittle: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
dats love of higest order
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by wirelessfalcon(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
[center]Simple, get your own space on-line for only ( Four Thousand Nine Hundred & Ninety Nine), how? we provide you web design services free! You simply, visit http://www.whytedomains.com/4kwebsite.html to see terms and conditions then proceed to get your own place on the internet in 5 days! Unbelievable? Well its true and its our way of saying best wishes in the season. Limited offer! Ends 31st Jan, 2011.
Don't forget, you risk loosing that domain name you desire, so why not register your domain name now for only N 1,999 and get 5 emails attached to the domain FREEEEEEEEEEE! Even Better! YOU GET A 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTY.

NB: Only registrants for domain names + The Starter Hosting Package are eligible for the free website!

www.whytedomains.com & Powered by (www.falconwebs.com)[/center]
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2010
roll on and singlet because they suck in bed Kwakwakwa!? Some of you are so funny. And no need trying to tame any man from mistresse by buying him anything. They are all randy and will cheat at some point in time. Their head down south does the thinking for them. From poland to russia and back to liberia, You will never find a faithfull man, so stop searching. And please stop with the poverty and homeless card, it is beyonce's money and she can spend it as she wants. Why dont you donate yourr 504 to the old peoples home this xmas?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by apoti(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
snowdrops:

Absolute rubbish

slap1:

Help me ask him o, he doesn't even sound like someone who can give a beggar 5naira  undecided  pshew
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by babsmii(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
slymm:

roll on and singlet because they suck in bed Kwakwakwa!? Some of you are so funny. And no need trying to tame any man from mistresse by buying him anything. They are all randy and will cheat at some point in time. Their head down south does the thinking for them. From poland to russia and back to liberia, You will never find a faithfull man, so stop searching. And please stop with the poverty and homeless card, it is beyonce's money and she can spend it as she wants. Why dont you donate yourr 504 to the old peoples home this xmas?

i understand, i know ur type, its hurts i know but try and work it out wiv him ok, it can't be that bad if he once made you happy,
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by apoti(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
buzugee:

actually it is her duty. the wealth in the world is FINITE. so that if you have more than your fair share, then tonnes of people will starve. yes it is every rich persons duty to feed starving children. to whom much is given, much is expected. her behavior in doing this is self-centered, irresponsible and vacuous
ok then, you too should sell your car or bike whichever one you ride and donate to starving children, because "much has been given to u" and let's if that would put an end to poverty.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by fabfun(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
wowwwww this is luv,u guys should stop yabbing naija girls oh!not everyone can afford expensive gifts nowwwwww.[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2010
fabfun:

wowwwww this is luv,u guys should stop yabbing naija girls oh!not everyone can afford expensive gifts nowwwwww.
i pray o. . .una own o dey pass bring bring bring lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by mrinfo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2010
And wat we have here are mostly cheap and hungry gals who always thinks its the man's place to buy and the gal's part to consume. That's why they all got flabby tummys over here.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by mekaboy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
WICKEDNESS, AND SELFISHNESS, WASTE OF MONEY, IF THERE IS AN ACCIDENT, THE MONEY IS GONE, BEYONCE WAS RAISED IN THE CHURCH BEFORE SHE WENT ASTRAY , SHE WOULD KNOW BETTER.  NONSENSE. WITH ALL THE POOR PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election / Paul Okoye Rock Igbo Traditional Attires / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.