Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (26385 Views)

Beyonce Posts Pictures From Boozy Date Night With Husband Jay-z / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. / EME Crew Plans Christmas Present For Their Fans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2010
@snowdrop, i bet in your little mind, you have made your point huh? I thought mega brains like yours had a way of sending their messages across without using insults? I see beyonces misuse of 'your' wealth has upset you a great deal. Kpele! @roymary, won? Seriously? What are we? , 10yrs old? I did not see this as a war, and therefore do not see the need for terms like won or lost. If you go through my posts, you will see that i understand and get your point of view, even though i do not agree with it. I expect you to understand and get mine too withouth thinking i have won. There is no winning or loosing here. Just two people with different opinions .
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by roymary: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2010
slymm:

@snowdrop, i bet in your little mind, you have made your point huh? I thought mega brains like yours had a way of sending their messages across without using insults? I see beyonces misuse of 'your' wealth has upset you a great deal. Kpele! @roymary, won? Seriously? What are we? , 10yrs old? I did not see this as a war, and therefore do not see the need for terms like won or lost. If you go through my posts, you will see that i understand and get your point of view, even though i do not agree with it. I expect you to understand and get mine too withouth thinking i have won. T[b]here is no winning or loosing here. Just two people with different opinions . [/b]

True dat!!! but that was only to demonstrate a sense of humor. On a lighter note, you are more interesting and appealing when you discuss bleeping Buzugee, smiley
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2010
@roymary, i cant seem to get a hold of buzgee anymore. He just ran off leaving me high and dry. Lol! @buzgee, why you gonna do me like that huh?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
hmm!when 2 elephants get diff opinion na grass dey suffer@slymm mo men neva left u high and dry,actualy he just took a break 2 seriously consider wat u told him about d jallopy he drives around, d nxt tym he drops by u r sure 2 gt pickd in a customised VEYRON, @ALL u guys were great!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
slymm:

@roymary,   no   one   said   you   are   poor   because   you   are   lazy,   i  have   a lot   of   hardworking   friends   who   are  poor.   So  do  not   quote   me  wrongly.  A   white   woman   clutches   her   handbag   when  my   boyfriend  passes  her?   Really?   And   i  should  be bothered  because?  A   racist  is  a racist,  and i  could  not care  less  about them  everyone  is uber  sensitive.  You  seem to have  a lot of    the  inferiority  complex  regarding  your  race,  and it is  so sad.  As  i said,  it  is your  opinion,  and you  are entitled  to it.  I  will  enjoy  the  shoes,  and bags andd perfumes,  they are mine  and i bought  them with my money. . @buzgee, the money is not hers?  really?  It  belongs to all of us?  Since it belongs to  all of us, why don't  you call her and tell her the proper way to go about spending it? And btw, on that other topic(wink, wink), i hope you are not all talk?  Lol!
hun ? wealth does not belong to any mortal. the wealth is simply passing through the 'mortals' for distribution and redistribution and for the survival of mankind. all wealth belongs to yahweh the almighty. we 'mortals' simply are 'potential wealth redistribution points'. thats all we are. no more, no less. if you form a cog in the wheel of distribution, then the protection of the almighty will be removed from you and then you are fair game to all the evil forces on earth. then you will either be removed from the equation or the wealth taken away from you so that the wheel of redistribution can resume. if you look at the history of wealth in this world, those that abuse, misuse and hoard it almost always have some kind of tragic end. now look at magic johnson, doing a terrific job of redistributing the wealth. building businesses in poor communities and personally employing over 50,000 poor black people. he personally pulled out 50,000 poor black people from the clutches of despair, hopelessness and poverty. yahweh needs people like that around.his HIV has magically disappeared. coincidence ? i think not. all beyonce is, is simply a 'designated wealth redistribution focal point' and so far she is slacking on the job. and i aint all talk  grin i brings the heat in the bedroom  grin grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
andyprez:

hey. I need more debate from bugazee, roymary & slymm (sorry if i got d spellings wrong). You guys are educating someone here. Lol
just tryna pass on the knowledge bruh. revolution begins in the mind grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
roymary:

I enjoy your remarks and You know its a good thing to know there are people with selfless traits. Nairaland is such an eyeopener; it allows me to understand the varieties of people we also have in this part of the world. Many people here say stuff that astounds me and i also get so disappointed;considering how i grew up and many other people that i know, its so alarming what many of us has turned out to be.

Gracefully, thing i have seen some real good things but i never got carried away; nor look down on the less privileged nor exhibit blasphemy with the desire for anything extraordinary. I worry about people that can't even afford 3 square meal than to rejoice excessively with the Wealthy' lavishing cash around and showing it off ; forgetting it draws the weaker vessels to commit more crime outta contempt of being oppressed---

The spate of our actions goes beyond our imaginations and as Africans i expected better humility than we evolve even here on our homegrown Nairaland.

Some people on Nairaland says you are poor because you are lazy! Its the most ridiculous expression i heard in 2010.
me myself, i can never bring myself to understand the inner workings of materialistic people. do you ever see a u-haul truck behind a hearse ?
i can never understand why people obsess over cars. it is simply made to take you from point A to point B. thats all it is for. why do they feel the need to subvert this purpose to one of 'look at me i got the best car' . the mind boggles. now i can understand wanting a nice crib because this is where you will spend a huge chunk of your life but everything else is just vanity.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
roymary:

Poor? Maybe the definition of "poor" is comfortability and good health. Ma'm; i'm done arguing. I shared my views, you shared yours. Just understand the world is not about you alone, reach out to people around you, those expensive bags would be of less value later on. Cheers.
i guess you told her grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pakavy:

hmm!wat a clash of opinions running into a battle of words, @slymm,bugezee,kushe,rosemary, una try bt u c d fact myt not necessary b d truth, bsides dere is noting gud or bad bt tinking make it so, u r all ryt n all wrong, @slymm and bugee,u guys kiss n make up!.
what are ya ? a matchmaker ? grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
slymm:

@roymary, i cant seem to get a hold of buzgee anymore. He just ran off leaving me high and dry. Lol! @buzgee, why you gonna do me like that huh?
i aint leaving you high and dry hun. it may be a time difference thing. i am here like everyday tryna start some kinda raucous or the other. i will be here on and off all day today anyway so i will def catch you on. holla at ya boy grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pakavy:

hmm!when 2 elephants get diff opinion na grass dey suffer@slymm mo men neva left u high and dry,actualy he just took a break 2 seriously consider wat u told him about d jallopy he drives around, d nxt tym he drops by u r sure 2 gt pickd in a customised VEYRON, @ALL u guys were great!
grin grin grin grin grin yeah she will def get picked up piggyback style on the back of juan sebastian VEYRON. I hear he is durable and has a strong back and good stamina.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
@buzge, lol! I am done sharing my opinion with you abeg. To each his own mmnnnkay! Let everyone live and let live with their opinions. On another note, you are back, yaaaay!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
slymm:

@buzge, lol! I am done sharing my opinion with you abeg. To each his own mmnnnkay! Let everyone live and let live with their opinions. On another note, you are back, yaaaay!
oh yeah am back lol. yeah you know what they say about opinions right ? they are like buttholes. everyone has one grin so whats really good ?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Ranoscky(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
She try.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sley4life(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
9ja ladies cant even buy zobo or kunu for their bf or hubby
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2010
@sley4lyf, Careful pal!!mayb urs bt certainly not mine!.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by uwaifiokun: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
Yes o!!! the guy dey shag am well!!! Goood Boy!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
@uwaifukun, is dat a reason?!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Sheeun(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2010
cheap!! grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by uwaifiokun: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2010
Pakavy,na wa oo>watin you say make i say now!! i am sure it is one big reason,you know!! Take it or leave it!!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2010
@uwaifiokun, kpomo issue dey i agree bt no 4get say no b only dat one b d motive, u no sabi shine congo well?ehen i trust yes so why none of those pinty don buy wetin u go use disturb guymen ear
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by uwaifiokun: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
Pakavy. No 4get say the guy get the lip for congo shining!!!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
@uwaifiokun, lo!me dont 4get o!abi u ma go start use ur lip dey shine congo,u know mayb dat ur baby go buy u jet
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by wazobiang: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
oh that? i have five of it.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by uwaifiokun: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
Pakavy. I like your sense of humour!! If na the thing giv am this car,i go use my own hussle for jet.I just need to work more on the sharpness of my weapon!!!! Do you live in nigeria? or you are oversea?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 1:37am On May 24, 2011
Da Cork:

Big Deal.  I gots  8 girl friend!! angry

and STILL broke as h3ll. grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by meluv1(f): 9:44am On May 24, 2011
some 9ja women try for gifts oh, very few though,like me. grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by MrCork17: 1:49pm On May 24, 2011
RUBBBISH CAR. jAY z ugly. I am handsomer!!!! angry
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 24, 2011
@topic, so?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by sonyes: 10:17am On May 25, 2011
i love this car,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election / Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.