Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (26390 Views)

Beyonce Posts Pictures From Boozy Date Night With Husband Jay-z / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. / EME Crew Plans Christmas Present For Their Fans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by MissyB3(f): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
Beync:

why on earth wud people want to decide on how others shud live their lives do u fink the westerners are your african i mean your nigerian i mean your village brothers family u control by deciding when and why the woman shud give her husband children and how she spends her money >:why do u talk about culture? cant u see dat they hav diff reasons for mariage and not solely for producin children which is why most of our country side do! ( pls get a life or u live bey and jay. their civic responsibility is not and can never be to come rescue your vulnerable poo and will never be, there are thins dat can never be changed thou may be improved if u really care and want to. if i may ask wat about our leaders, our relatives and friends  who  lavish our money in power acquiring themselve wealth for their 20th generations? incase u dont no, we have almost all the  resources needed to cushion our enviroment to the acceptable standards, unfortunately, it has not been fairly used sad  i do listen to budgets of trillions bein allocated to diffrerent sectors,  education, power, poverty aradication, health dis dat and so on, but in the real life u barely feel the impact of these huge allocation, are beyonce and jayz the cause?
Y'all are in hot soup! Beyonce saw this. grin grin
Where's Jay-z, BTW? cheesy
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Beync(f): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^My darling is cruising wit the car i bought him grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by MissyB3(f): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
Rock on! grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by reegee: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
WHAO!!! dis is mad, n Jay-z's nt complainin abt a baby,so guys wts ur p?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by pkasso(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
How on earth did this trash make  the home page,Beyonce buys Jigga a Bugatti Veyron worth $2m and everyone goes crazy.Big deal?. embarassed
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Beync(f): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Rock on! grin
Cheers drrr cheesy
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
@shinngzin , lol! And to all you charity cases, beyonce worked hard for her money, she can decide to buy your village if she wants to. Also she is not the redeemer of the black race. It is people like you that will pitch his tent in the camp of a rich brother, uncle or sister, acting as if it is your right to gain something from them . People like you that backbite their rich brothers for not sending all your children to school. Tatafo people like you that will keep gazing at a womans belly two months after her wedding to see iff her womb has a child. Pathetic slave mentality. Always looking for the rich and wealthy to save the world and take the burden of your lazy shoulders. Stop crying foul and let the rich be. Let the black community save itself . Andd seeing that you are so generous, why not donate your okada to the poor man in the next yard this xmas. Nags. @pkasso, it made headlines becasue they are celebrities. It can not be that hard to understand.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Timothyxx(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
That's a nice one for a buffday surprise, hope they last long, It is a relationship most artist are looking up to.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
watz d fuss about?!if any chic can truely giv u ha heart,d world is just N5 2 ha, i got this calabar gal dat wul not buy me even a toothbrush but bliv me she wan kil me wit kpomo, is'nt dat worth 10 veyrons put 2geda?.just kidding folks!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
@slymm, ha madam,e neva reach dat xtend now!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by kushe: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
@buzugee

where did u grow up,howdid u grow up and what do u do for a living?

i feel really sorry for angry people like you cos you just dont get it.rant all you like and carry placard if you will but the poor you will always have with you according to Jesus.

everyone can only do their bit but it is no celebrities'cross to save a community from lack.if the problem in chicago or wherever you live is acute,they have elected representatives who read a manifesto every time there is an election,let those people make a case for their communities.

charity is not an obligation contrary to the crap you are spewing all over my screen and for your sake run as fast as you can from your poverty mindset cos i can see it engulfing you like bacteria
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
roymary:

I enjoyed reading through your post. Visit abandoned places in Atlanta or Georgia as a whole and you will ask yourself why the wealthy Black folks have decided to ignore their black communities. Yes, they said they have Charity organizations but their impacts are truly minute.

Its a world filled with greed and selfishness. When I was younger, i might find the news amusing but at this stage i know better; its obvious the world is nearly a failure.
dude, you hit the nail on the head. the manifestations of what you see in the black community today is a product of years of 'i am an island' and 'materialism'. degradation and destruction buoyed by 'isolation'. no man is an island.
snowdrops:

i cannot but give you many thumbs ups, as you have rightly shut down the uneducated and uninformed here.

i am happy that there are still intelligent people like you around who have enough depth to sift through all the superficial and immaterial crap and get to the root of what life is supposed to be about. kudos
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
@pakavy, lol!   Lol!   Lol!   You   are   just   too   funny.  Haba,   babe   wan   carry   kpomo  kill   you?   Guy  abeg   enjoy   kpomo   oh,   i  hope   you   also   do   her   well   oh?   As   for  that   bugazzi   guy,   he just   annoys  me   with   his   talk.  Busy  beefing   a   celebrity  and her   lifestyle,   expecting  her  to come  and  save  the  poverty  stricken  community   he  lives  in.   Mtcheww, why  doesnt  he go and rap  and  make some dough  then give  them  all to his village  elders,  rwanda  and the impoverished  in  sudan  and lebanon,  then  we will know that he is the  one that loves  poor people. Waiting for beyonce to save the black comunity in atlanta. Una too funny.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by shiningzin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
slymm:

@shinngzin   , lol!   And   to   all   you   charity   cases,   beyonce   worked   hard   for her   money,   she   can   decide   to   buy  your   village   if   she   wants  to.   Also   she  is  not  the   redeemer  of  the   black   race.   It  is  people  like   you  that   will  pitch  his   tent  in  the  camp  of  a rich  brother,  uncle   or   sister,  acting  as if  it  is  your  right  to   gain  something  from  them  .  People  like  you  that  backbite  their  rich brothers  for  not sending  all your  children  to school.   Tatafo  people  like you  that will  keep  gazing  at  a womans belly  two  months  after  her wedding  to see iff her womb  has a child.  Pathetic  slave mentality.  Always looking for the rich and wealthy to save the world and take the burden  of your lazy  shoulders. Stop  crying foul  and let the rich be.  Let the black community save itself .  Andd seeing that you are so generous,  why not donate your okada to the poor  man in the next yard this xmas.  Nags.  @pkasso, it made headlines becasue  they are celebrities. It can not be that hard to understand.  

hi,i actually posted something unusual.thot u were referen to me,had to read again to see u weren't actually refern to me.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
kushe:

@buzugee

where did u grow up,howdid u grow up and what do u do for a living?

i feel really sorry for angry people like you cos you just dont get it.rant all you like and carry placard if you will but the poor you will always have with you according to Jesus.

everyone can only do their bit but it is no celebrities'cross to save a community from lack.if the problem in chicago or wherever you live is acute,they have elected representatives who read a manifesto every time there is an election,let those people make a case for their communities.

charity is not an obligation contrary to the crap you are spewing all over my screen and for your sake run as fast as you can from your poverty mindset cos i can see it engulfing you like bacteria
where did i grow up ? london, manchester, ikeja, and chicago

how did i grow up ? in a very conservative household. my parents were strongly educated and fiercely principled.

what do i do for a living ? i work in cardiology as an electrophysiologist

am i angry ? yes i am angry. i am angry when i see black people and their mindset. i have stopped hanging around nigerians because i cannot understand this mindset. i dont want to sit down with you while you harp on about which car this person is driving or how you want to buy this car or who just made it big or etc etc etc. these kinds of conversations are not stimulating to me. and unfortunately most nigerians i have met seem to almost always talk about material things. and just from listening to these people i can see why they have the kind of leaders they have. their leaders are a perfect mirror image of them. the only difference is that the leaders are in a position to actually manifest their dreams and desires by stealing billions of nigerian money for themselves. yes i am angry.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
@buzgee, unfortunately your anger does not solve the poverty in the world does it? And who are you angry with? Have you asked yourself that question? Do you think directing your anger at beyonce and her bugatti is right? If you like stop hanging around nigerians, and go hang with dolphins, i bet you no one cares. I like you am very independent, a very busy lawyer and i feel your anger is misplaced. You assume i care for beyonce and her car, just like it is none of your business,, it is none of mine, but you have decided that beyonce is selfish and materialistic because she spent her own money. You sound like a very angry man, maybe you should seek counselling
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
slymm:

@buzgee, unfortunately your anger does not solve the poverty in the world does it? And who are you angry with? Have you asked yourself that question? Do you think directing your anger at beyonce and her bugatti is right? If you like stop hanging around nigerians, and go hang with dolphins, i bet you no one cares. I like you am very independent, a very busy lawyer and i feel your anger is misplaced. You assume i care for beyonce and her car, just like it is none of your business,, it is none of mine, but you have decided that beyonce is selfish and materialistic because she spent her own money. You sound like a very angry man, maybe you should seek counselling
absolute hogwash. with your kind of mindset, if i placed you in charge of say oshun state in nigeria and i gave you the budget of 20 billion dollars and gave you the cash, i can bet my last dollar that with your kind of mindset you will pocket all that money while the citizenry of oshun state all go hungry with no light, water, and prospects for employment. i know your type. your type is why nigeria is the way it is. all i need is 5000 good men willing to give their lives and i shall come into that country and wipe out people with your mindset grin only then can we start to move forward as a nation.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
@buzugee obviously slymm is a lawyer!dont just get mad get ha, 2 buy u a veyron 2!, u 2 r kipin this thread jiggy
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2010
Pakavy:

@buzugee obviously slymm is a lawyer!dont just get mad get ha, 2 buy u a veyron 2!, u 2 r kipin this thread jiggy
i dont even know what a veyron is. i dont keep in touch with the latest cars or the latest trends. i aint that shallow. the only veyron i know is some argentinian dude who plays soccer grin i believe his first name is juan
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
@pakavy, why na? Me and buzgee are not in court oh, @buzgeee, you can assume whatever you want to assume about me, thing is, you do not know me, so your opinion about my value system and the way i view money means nothing. You do not know what a veyron is? And i do? Stop sounding like some1 who hates on rich people. It is very pathetic. From your posts, you have come off sounding like somebody who is against any form of luxury. If youu are so mad at the leaders and people in authority, then do something and stop directing your anger at celebrities who work hard for their money. You keep going on and on about the state of affairs in nigeria, what have you done to better the situation? As usual, talk is cheap. Please if you are angry with nigerians, and their i love money mentality, then do something about it, meanwhile why not leave beyonce and her bugatti out of it. Dude, focus!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by kushe: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2010
@buzugee

trust me u are an alien to think nigerians are shallow and u live in chicago.i am nigerian ,i live in london and i know a lot of nigerians ,but shallow is not exactly how i would describe us.we are very corrupt but not shallow.

white people are shallow,especially in celebrity worship,eg the fact that the guy who won xfactor is almost sure of a no 1 in 2 wks,but that is a cultural thing and has nothing to do with nigerians.

why should beyonce earn almost 250 million in 3 years,why should lady gaga earn 65 million in one year for being a renowned psycho,isn't it obscene for anybody to be worth 1 billion dollars if u knew what that can buy,isnt it unfair that mittal spent a hunderd million pounds on his daughter's wedding while hundeds of millions of peoplein india go to bed hungry everynight,dont u wanna kill abramovich for spending the gdp of some african countries on boats he doesn't even spend an entire month of a year in

but u know what my friend,they didnt steal your money and trust me each one of these people pay their taxes which means u can hug a transformer if u are so pissed.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by kushe: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2010
@buzugee

hope u are not buying any new clothes this holidays?u did already?

well shame on you angrywhat happened to the ones you used last year?

are they worn out or torn? dont u know someone somewhere in africa can do with some new clothes with the money you just spent on new kicks,and i hope u never drive a car or get back on a plane to england or nigeria cos the fossil fuels you burn or your carbon footprint will cause the polar ice caps to melt and make the polar bears and penguins homeless.

people like u make me sick,and u hav no idea how much
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by slymm(f): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
@kushe, you deserve a kiss from me, and i am a damn good kisser(wink,wink).
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
@kushe n slymm, hey u firebrands,cut d man some slack,d dude just xpresd an opinion.if kushe was not 4rm k.d,i wul hav goten d impresion slymm n my man bugee r having a lovers spat simply cos bugeezee wanted a tokunbo golf 3 and slym was insistant on a, watz d name of d jive?
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by antispam5(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
buzugee:

your depth is unimpressive. let me tell you what has being the sole and major contributor of the destruction of the black race all over the world. MATERIALISM. see, most black people are like little kids who get easily mesmerized by the sight of shining objects. before materialism hit africa, africa was a hotbed of pan-africanism. most of the economys were stronger than the west. the patriotism in africa was such that everyone worked together for the common good. back then in nigeria you could get mortgage loans for your house. the naira was stronger than the dollar or the pound. westerners respected africans. we did not require visas to travel. in fact we were begged to come to their countrys. then in comes MATERIALISM. well that was all she wrote. that single handedly destroyed all the black nations. we, africans are a reflection of our leaders. if you are easily discombobulated by a hunk of metal then do you blame the man in office who sees the opportunity to buy it by stealing billions of dollars from the govt coffers seeing as he is a reflection of you, your desires ?. until we conquer MATERIALISM as a people, only then will we advance and be respected in the global community.

Wake up call, those days are long gone, if you have consumerism and capitalism like 99% of the entire world,you are going to have MATERIALISM. grin grin grin

You can't regulate MATERIALISM.Which means regulating wealth,which means punishing private enterprise, even the communist chinese are wrapped up in MATERIALISM,buying and builing luxury cars and houses, the problem that black africans have is CORRUPTION not MATERIALISM grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
slymm:

@pakavy, why   na?   Me   and   buzgee   are   not   in  court   oh, @buzgeee, you can   assume   whatever   you   want   to assume   about   me,  thing  is,   you   do  not   know   me,   so  your   opinion   about  my   value   system   and the   way   i  view   money  means   nothing.   You   do   not  know  what  a veyron  is? And  i  do?  Stop  sounding  like  some1  who  hates  on  rich  people. It  is very  pathetic.  From  your posts,  you  have come off   sounding  like somebody  who  is against  any form of luxury.   If  youu are so mad at  the leaders  and people in authority,  then do  something and stop directing  your anger at celebrities who work hard for their money.  You keep going on and on about the state of affairs in nigeria, what have you done to better the situation? As usual, talk is cheap.  Please if you are angry with nigerians, and their i love money mentality, then do something about it, meanwhile why not leave beyonce and her bugatti out of it.  Dude, focus!
you dont get it do you ? yes i am angry at rich black people. black people need to realize that collectively we are seen as one and it will continue to be this way till we get the upper-hand. so until then we all have to haul each other out of the gutter. you have to be your brothers keeper. magic johnson, an intelligent black man and a deep thinker knows this and this is why he sets up business in black community's and employs only black people. magic johnson is personally responsible for employing over 50 thousand black people. this is a man with vision. this man is smart enough to know that until all black people are uplifted ? you are simply a nigg-r with a bugatti (this is how you will be viewed by the ruling class ) and can be forked with whenever the need arises
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
kushe:

@buzugee

trust me u are an alien to think nigerians are shallow and u live in chicago.i am nigerian ,i live in london and i know a lot of nigerians ,but shallow is not exactly how i would describe us.we are very corrupt but not shallow.

white people are shallow,especially in celebrity worship,eg the fact that the guy who won xfactor is almost sure of a no 1 in 2 wks,but that is a cultural thing and has nothing to do with nigerians.

why should beyonce earn almost 250 million in 3 years,why should lady gaga earn 65 million in one year for being a renowned psycho,isn't it obscene for anybody to be worth 1 billion dollars if u knew what that can buy,isnt it unfair that mittal spent a hunderd million pounds on his daughter's wedding while hundeds of millions of peoplein india go to bed hungry everynight,dont u wanna kill abramovich for spending the gdp of some african countries on boats he doesn't even spend an entire month of a year in

but u know what my friend,they didnt steal your money and trust me each one of these people pay their taxes which means u can hug a transformer if u are so pissed.
white people can afford to be shallow. they own all the chips. can you ? there is a reason why wesley snipes can be hauled off to jail for a misdemeanor while willie nelson only gets a slap on the wrist. thats because black people have no collective clout. it is in the interest of the rich black people to increase the collective clout of black people because you are simply standing alone if you dont.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
kushe:

@buzugee

hope u are not buying any new clothes this holidays?u did already?

well shame on you angrywhat happened to the ones you used last year?

are they worn out or torn? dont u know someone somewhere in africa can do with some new clothes with the money you just spent on new kicks,and i hope u never drive a car or get back on a plane to england or nigeria cos the fossil fuels you burn or your carbon footprint will cause the polar ice caps to melt and make the polar bears and penguins homeless.

people like u make me sick,and u hav no idea how much
. i shop at thrift stores. you will be surprised the stuff you will get there. i buy brand new ralph lauren shirts for 50 cents  grin i will drive a car but it will be a tiny car. i am quite partial to golf. i currently drive a mid-level sedan. nothing fancy. small enough that i dont feel like i am showing off.
see all the big stores dump their designers at thrift stores for a tax write off.
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
Pakavy:

@kushe n slymm, hey u firebrands,cut d man some slack,d dude just xpresd an opinion.if kushe was not 4rm k.d,i wul hav goten d impresion slymm n my man bugee r having a lovers spat simply cos bugeezee wanted a tokunbo golf 3 and slym was insistant on a, watz d name of d jive?
grin grin grin speaking of slymm maybe i can see her pic. who knows right ? we can save the planet together grin grin
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by buzugee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
antispam5:

Wake up call, those days are long gone, if you have consumerism and capitalism like 99% of the entire world,you are going to have MATERIALISM. grin grin grin

You can't regulate MATERIALISM.Which means regulating wealth,which means punishing private enterprise, even the communist chinese are wrapped up in MATERIALISM,buying and builing luxury cars and houses, the problem that black africans have is CORRUPTION not MATERIALISM grin grin grin grin
materialism is the mother of corruption. thought you knew
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by Pakavy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2010
@bugeeze, dats d spirit mo men,i wul persuade ha upload one, she sounds a take home 2 mama!u guys just hit it off,i saw it beneath ur spats, even if she was engaged,we d brodas wul disengage ha 4 u, i bet she wul giv d world not only a damnd wheel, boy i dey envy uncle j o!despite him kpomo mouth bay kolo 4 am!
Re: Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z by renewnaija(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ Buzugee. Like i said earlier, these ppl dont owe you anything. How they make their money & spend it as long as it is legal is of no concern of yours just like they dont give 2 dimes abt the thrift stores you shop in. Please be realistic. One of God's greatest gifts to mankind is choice. Don't hate on them and think they should be doing certain things to please anyone. God will judge all so who are you to say they cant spend that? Pls ans these:

Do you know how much they donate to charity? Can you quote figures?
Out of the money you earn, how much do you donate to charity or 'the black cause'?
What car does Magic Johnson drive? A pauper's car?

Pls dont tell me that to whom much is given much is expected cos even in little u can still know a man's heart. Pls na, wake up, biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Coker Is Pregnant, Expecting A Baby / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos / "I Am Not Married" - Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.