Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years (20548 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Blindersoff: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Let the electoral bill be signed. No APC no PDP.

My state is of PDP right now but with the good election, any party can come in and out.

Sense 101

Go back in time and ask PDP why they signed this current electoral act into law since they knew it was not perfect? Suddenly they want to Amend what they signed into law and have used for 4 Presidential elections successfully themselves. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go and sign the electoral act na
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Kingspin(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blindersoff:

Go back in time and ask PDP why they signed this current electoral act into law since they knew it was not perfect? Suddenly they want to Amend what they signed into law and have used for 4 Presidential elections successfully themselves. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go and sign the electoral act na
You should ask why there is no light, roads, good health care up till now. Are you waiting for another govt to provide them?

If PDP was a stupid party why will APC be most stupid?

Only hypocrites and the fellow-fellows who hardly think the way forward about NIGERIA will still be chanting 16 PDP. under present poverty

Tomorrow APC will be gone what next!

By the way who is PDP? CPC. Are they not the same people seeing in APC?

Electoral law will serve all party and reduce INEC and court announcing a fake winner. Is it a bad idea? I don't think so
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Yusman316(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
aimuan:
What exactly is stopping buhari from signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill into law?I need somebody to enlighten me..
The senate have to amend it first, before they take it to the president to sign. That is if he doesn't find anything wrong with the bill
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by idealogical: 12:05am On Jan 30, 2020
And these are adults sha?

Snitches get stitches.

Secondus to APC - I don report you to US consular, Oya report to the consular's office.

APC to Seondus - Are you high on Tramadol

grin grin
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by olajide8(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/we-advanced-democracy-in-nigeria-in-16-yrs-%25E2%2580%2595-pdp-tells-us-consul-general/amp/

Again a party looks for validation of a white man country, they should kukuma say they want the white man to recolonize them - after all the excuses and gross corruption then
Re: PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years by Thazard(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kingspin:
You should ask why there is no light, roads, good health care up till now. Are you waiting for another govt to provide them?

If PDP was a stupid party why will APC be most stupid?

Only hypocrites and the fellow-fellows who hardly think the way forward about NIGERIA will still be chanting 16 PDP. under present poverty

Tomorrow APC will be gone what next!

By the way who is PDP? CPC. Are they not the same people seeing in APC?

Electoral law will serve all party and reduce INEC and court announcing a fake winner. Is it a bad idea? I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent / Fuel Hike : Aircrafts Pilot & Engineers Reject Joining NLC Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.