Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,733 members, 7,840,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help (4011 Views)

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Omar09(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Michelle is very dishonest. She is a dishonest egalitarian. You can't blame her sha, female nature always come calling. cheesy

I got surprised tho. Thought she was different from the rest. And she proved me wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Omar09:

I got surprised tho. Thought she was different from the rest. And she proved me wrong.
Ah! cheesy they are all like that. Female nature is universal. I understand that there are nairaland females that seem to sound intelligent and drop some rational post here and there but if you observe them closely, you will see cracks with time and you will realise that they are all like that.

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Omar09(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ah! cheesy they are all like that. Female nature is universal. I understand that there are nairaland females that seem to sound intelligent and drop some rational post here and there but if you observe them closely, you will see cracks with time and you will realise that they are all like that.

Just saw her crack. Only when it suits them will they chose which to conform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
J111333:
You may as well remain unmarried for life. grin
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
I advise that lady NOT to marry you. You are going to use 'this' to manipulate and abuse her in future. Go look for your "Good-girl-wife-material" lady and marry. It is obvious you would use her past against her. Since you are a saint, go marry a saint. A great guy is going to look beyond her flaws and past mistakes, and wife her.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Remijuice: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Does she base in Abuja??
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by stanvesco(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
mcporch:
I’m In a Verge of Breakup. Please Help!!!!

. Thanks and i appreciate

If you are worried about her fertility status,you can walk into any hospital and demand for the following investigations
Pelvic scan
HSG
Hiv test
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

Just saw her crack. Only when it suits them will they chose which to conform.
Asin eh,walahi sometimes she joins the pro-woman gang. Maybe she don tire for the pickmesha aunty funmi dey call am.

Like the fact she condemned abortion,and adviced the op to follow his mind. But she just have to tackle you to make the ladies feel she dey on women side. Why should she be bothered of ladies opinion of her

But on a serious note,no matter how she fukc up some times she still better pass the typical naija gal for this forum.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Omar09(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Arthur21:

But on a serious note,no matter how she fukc up some times she still better pass the typical naija gal for this forum.

I would pick her over Funmisticqueen. Sometimes her head go enter other times she go tell you say na woman she be.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

I would pick her over Funmisticquen. Sometimes her head go enter other times she go tell you say na woman she be.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Omar09 post=86239274]

I would pick her over Funmisticqen. Sometimes her head go enter other times she go tell you say na woman she be
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by tunize(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
mcporch:
I’m In a Verge of Breakup. Please Help!!!!

I’ll try as much as possible to make this brief and short.

So I’m 27 I have a girlfriend she’s 28, She’s quite submissive tho irrespective of the age differences between us.

We’ve known each other for over 10 years now, we dated for two years when we were younger before she broke up. I Love her still despite her decisions all through our stay apart, dated few ladies but the love and affections wasn’t as what I felt for her. The Long story short, Years later I asked her out again so we can get back together which she accepted and we started dating I had a genuine love still.

Now I get to realize her past with guys she dated after our breakup as a kid then, tho she might actually had sex with them it’s not a prob with me, She told me about her ex and how the breakup went with them, she actually told me in length. But I got my greatest shocker when she actually told me she had an Abortion for a guy she dated.

I’m shocked cuz I never expected that and I’m already thinking of proposing and making a possible future with her but with what she had told me I don’t know if I can continue cuz I honestly can’t get that off my head since I heard that Statement. I’ve been trying to be normal tho cuz I know I love her but. Candid opinions and Suggestions is highly needed so I don’t take the wrong decision by wrong moves . Thanks and i appreciate
That is the reason why most girls dont always say nothing about their past.
What if she hadn't told you? U for know?
Propose if u wan propose or let her be bros. U nor b saint she nor be saint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. / Do You Like My New Hair Style - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.