Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary (97229 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ignorant people are many in this thread.
When it happens you will see so many terrible headlines and you guys will be mocking the man of God.
A righteous man forseeth evil and run but fools like majority in this thread will be snared.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by proclinician: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Mumu

Lol u see. because its another woman, it's alright it's biblical. Now it's u, and i get it, it's not fair. I wish say u be my babe, the kind beating i for don give u now eeh. Sanctimonious hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by blowjob: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SLAVERY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Adeboye is one of Yahoo Yahoo pastors who has scam more than ten million's of Nigeria.it shall never be well with Adeboye.more so Adeboye,Oyedepo,Tb Joshua, kumuyi,ebiyomi etc are going to die untimely death mark my words.this Yahoo Yahoo pastors are the major problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by cerpvad(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Guys, it's just an overstatement which many pastors are fond of using to control the mind of their church members grin
Nltaliban:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10961743_img20200129125545_jpeg14bac8097a3831042b9408a640f35bf6
The general overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God trends on twitter after tweeting

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1222438077660049411

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Enemyofpeace: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Baba don take him mouth drive rough enter gutter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by obailala(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
proclinician:

Comon gettout of here. Parable kill u dia. Wicked things.
Lol.. grin

Call me wicked or insensitive or whatever, of course I know it's no fault of hers that I find her attractive, but wisdom is profitable to direct. My family and sanity is more important to me than trying to satisfy the expectations of our multitude of hypocritical countrymen and women.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy

It's none of my business though.

But is still baffles me why some folks believe that whatever their God-Of-Men say is the unrefined truth.

I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF THE "SACKED SECRETARY" IS A REDEEMED MEMBER STILL BEING PRESSURED TO BRING HER 10 PERCENT TO THE CHURCH OR RISK BEING TAGGED A ROBBER.

PLEASE NOTE HOW ADEBOYE CALLED THE MAN "HIS SON". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHURCH GOERS WOULD AGREE THAT IT TAKES A TITHE IN 9 FIGURES BEFORE YOUR DADDY GO RECOGNIZES YOU AS "HIS SON' IN PUBLIC.

INSTEAD OF REBUKING YOUR SON, COUNSELLING HIM AND REALISING HOW BAD YOU FAILED AS A SPIRITUAL FATHER THAT YOUR SON FELT NO REMORSE DISCUSSING THIS NONSENSE WITH YOU. YOU BOLDLY CAME ONLINE TO TELL US WHY YOU ADVISED "YOUR SON" TO SACK HIS SECRETARY.

SACKING HER DOESNT STOP HIM FROM RENTING A 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR HER IN BANANA ISLAND AND CONTINUE WITH HIS MADNESS.

OUT OF THE OFFICE IS NOT OUT OF HIS LIFE.

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SON!

ADEBOYE WORK ON YOUR SERMON TOO!

YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON TITHE AND OFFERING THAN MORALITY!

The Christian Bible In Romans 13:14 (ESV) Says

4 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

"Put on the Lord Jesus Christ" = Your Responsibility

Make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires = Still Your Responsibility

AND WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH A CHALLENGE.

James 4 Verse 7

So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you.

So submit to [the authority of] God = Submit to the Authority of God, not your pastor. If the man in question is subject to God's instruction, he would have been tipped by the Holy Spirit on how to handle a seductive secretary.

Resist the devil [stand firm against him] = Still the responsibility of the Man in question. If he was taught how to resisit the devil and is sensitive in the spirit, he should have known how to handle the situation without running to Daddy GO.

He will flee from you = This would have been the fate of the secretary. She would run out on her own.

IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY AS PARENTS (SPIRITUAL AND BIOLOGICAL) TO INSTILL THAT SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCIPLINE IN OUR CHILDREN.
not everyone knows the importance of salvation because not all have it but those who have it knows the risk of loosing it. the Bible also says runs from every appearance of evil. thank God the office belong to him he can't run away the best things is to relieve her of her duty. further the Bible says cut away everything that will steal your salvation even if it is your hand or eye. lastly when baba adeboye is talking he is not talking to everyone he have his target audience not u brother are u a redeemer. but ask your self this question before talking where did he and when did he say that. Jesus was sent to certain people not all so adeboye is not sent to all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by cerpvad(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
You are so much in pain bruh. Do you think your curses hold water?
ENEMYOFGOD6:
Adeboye is one of Yahoo Yahoo pastors who has scam more than ten million's of Nigeria.it shall never be well with Adeboye.more so Adeboye,Oyedepo,Tb Joshua, kumuyi,ebiyomi etc are going to die untimely death mark my words.this Yahoo Yahoo pastors are the major problem of this country.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
babesiosis:
Is like it's time for this baba to retire from active ministry o...what kind of advice is this? Your son lacks self control and you say someone else should pay for it.
Does Old age affects people's rational thinking?
I pray u leave long
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
topcatking:
Before you "follow any leader and take their dictates and words as gold" remember, they are men first (just as you are)

even what baba said is scriptural
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kingstanding:
. I think Pastor Adeboye can pray for his son in other to overcome the temptation.

I think you are either being economical with the truth or being unnecessarily sarcastic... Either way, that's unbecoming!!!

On this issue, I sense the clergy man merely gave a summary of the whole incident... A lot more went down which led to the suggestion of letting the said staff go.

Anyway, this is why people of maturity and excellence give social media a very wide berth especially with regards to tricky or sensitive subjects... So little maturity everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain.

why dint he tell his son to cut his dick off? is that not what d scripture says?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

2 Timothy 2:22: Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

It is evident that the son in question was seriously battling youthful lusts and the only Bible recommended solution to it is FLEEING

Of course he can't leave his company for the secretary hence, the secretary had to go... cool

Don't Abandon Reasoning for Dogmatism.

Think for yourself too

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
isthatso:

This is the problem with you religious zealots. you chose examples to suit your purpose. what if you owned the school and your child says it is not helping him academically would you remove your son from your own school?

Adeboye is a con man because people dont want to use their brains. it is his followers that have cobwebs in their brains for lack of use. you dont need a human who is himself prone to error to guide you in life. the bible is there but you chose to read and not understand. Even the Pope is human, the other day he slapped a woman in annoyance and had to apologise but you sheep follow all these money pastors like they are Jesus or God himself. They are simply doing what you refuse to do, study and interprete the Bible except they do it according to their own human experience which is always prone to human error/ bias.

@ the Bold: Yes!!! With immediate effect!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

So the same Jesus that says if your eye causes you to sin you should cut it off.... Yet no one is quoting such scripture, everyone is attacking the pastor...

So if your child is telling you that the school they attend is not helping them academically... Wouldn't you change your child's school?

What if you owned the school and students are getting distracted by a sexy teacher, wouldn't you change the teacher or fire her.

it took me 3 years to find a sensible person for this nairaland o pls I beg remain blessed my brother abi na sister. you have substance
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by lomprico(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teewhy2:
I strongly support him on this because the bible also supports it.

did he cut his dick abi is the secretary part of his body?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

I think you are either being economical with the truth or being unnecessarily sarcastic... Either way, that's unbecoming!!!

On this issue, I sense the clergy man merely gave a summary of the whole incident... A lot more went down which led to the suggestion of letting the said staff go.

Anyway, this is why people of maturity and excellence give social media a very wide berth especially with regards to tricky or sensitive subjects... So little maturity everywhere.

Could have told his son to cut off his dick too?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by wavylevel: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stupid religious Nigerians and their backwardness.

Religious like it's going out of fashion yet citizens of a shithole dumpster.

God no get una time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by themonk(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract
And what if his son is not in a position to sack his secretary. What if they are co-workers, will his son sack himself or will he put his Penis inside his pant?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by bonnyhope: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Kenneygirl:

Then if he can’t control himself, he should cut his dick off instead of firing her because he’s attracted to her. What has that got to do with her?

We are talking about the possible action he could take to resist that temptation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Omotaday(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
dapadawee:

only those who are ready to go to any length to protect there salvation will make it to the end. yes I mean people who are ready to cut off their hands and pluck off their eye to make it to heaven
Extremist, you are not different from boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Shashar: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

[s]Didinrin people, naija is slowly becoming an atheist nation o.

Abeg this generation has cobwebs in their brain. [/s]
The pastor should have told his son to pluck is eyes so he won't see the secretary na.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by MrWondah(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
virago:

Yes you're right , let the pastor's son cut off his d1ck or pluck out his eyes

Your thinking is myopic. He cuts off his dyk, ends in a hospital or even lose his life, the girl still loses her job and lives with the guilt that her boss died bcs he was lusting after her and had to curtail that habit.

he plucks his eyes, he loses his sight, no more job for the girl. the same cycle repeats.

he has an affair with her, makes her pregnant or she says her boss is harassing her.

look beyond what you see. But yourself in all positions
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by NosaHenry(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ladylite:

You are ignorant of the bible. What he would have plucked out are his eyes so that he can't see the woman again. Punishing the woman does not mean he won't see other women again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
seunlayi:
The pastor is right but the way he put it or want it to be handled is wrong. I will simply give the lady a more juicy offer away from my direct contact.
you want to make sense but u are scared of persecution like baba adeboye if you want to stand up for the truth in this perverse generations of nairalanders you need to be resolute about the truth not minding what others will say. think of this if it was a one room apartment office or the man is just starting the business how do you know the man have the capacity of settling or establishing the lady. ok what if he didn't follow our fathers advise and eventually committed fornication and the secretary husband got to know about it is that not the end of her marriage
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by LordReed2nd(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdaNonye:
Lemme rephrase this whole scenario....as a woman, if your husband is always excited to resume work on Monday so he can see his secretary, what will you advice

Besides,if his secretary will cause him to sin, he should let go..or if he can, let him set her up in another department where they dont have to interract

And the new secretary?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
I don't even know why Christian want to have happy family, and Jesus said those who will follow him should not have happy family, because if you love yourself or your family you will lost, grin it happens that somebody call Jesus and told him your mother and your brother are waiting for you out said, but Jesus dine them, my question is why Christian always want to have happy family?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
cerpvad:
You are so much in pain bruh. Do you think your curses hold water?

shup up there mumu.who is your mate ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by dapadawee: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
younglleo:
When adebayo start to the post? He must have sniffed sumtin he didn't knw grin grin grin
I pray you leave long o bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by Bear007(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is the reason this man hardly comment on issues cos people are very quick to look for loop holes or judgemental...because we place him in that position of he can do no wrong..

If it was me ill do the same because that family unity and peace is at stake.

Even the bible say run in that situation,

So you expect him to abandoned his office.

Next please
Re: Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary by NWABUKA007(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
the world will always see divine instruction differently, it's a normal thing. The business going to heaven no be child's play at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.