Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari (4173 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari by jaygetta(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2010
@ Beaf: u fit take ur mama head, and the future of ur children, swear say na true say dem find $2.8billion wey miss for Buhari account? Oya, swear say if na lie u dey lie make shopona, Ogun, Sango and Oya (combined with Irokogbe and Amadioha)strike ur mama dead in the middle of a joyous celebration for public place. Oya, come take oath. Bas*tard liar. You people sicken me!
Re: I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari by Dandabai(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2010
Sentiments aside, Buhari is the best candidate among all contenders (GEJ, Atiku). He has plans for Nigeria and has the will and zeal to do away
with major stumbling block to Nigeria's development. GEJ has already proved to be incompetent for his inability to respect common agreement he personally signed recently, How can such person fulfil promises made recently?. This morning, I heard in the news that Nigerians may celebrate xmas in darkness due to fall in power supply. (remember GEJ has already declared dramatic increase in power supply) cry
Re: I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari by desktop: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
I just dont get what this tribalistic bigot really wants, how many times before it sails between his gap tooth and into his thick skull NIGERIANS JUST DONT WANT YOU!
Abi na by force? we dont want go away!every time buhari he should just bug off abeg . . .nuisance
Re: I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari by idifu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
go to court now oya hehehehe
Re: I Will Not Go To Court If I Lose, Says Buhari by rashmo: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
I woke up into the NEW YEAR in darkness, where is all the money spent on PHCN,

I don't have any problem with GEJ, he is a good man. The problem is PDP, they have failed to deliver.
The party is too Big for GEJ, they will swallow him.
BABA was able to handle them that was why he succeeded.

Why do you think Obama won, Because US needed a change of Party, the Republicans put them in so much pain for 8years and they needed a change.
Maldrid Bombing changed the political view of Spain, overnight, they voted in support of the opposition party.

My friends CHANGE IS WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave / 27th December Declared Public Holiday. / Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.