Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? (1557 Views)

How I Was Molested Sexually By A Minor Girl / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by babaYIBO: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Earlier today, I had sex with a girl I didn't know was less than 18. My friend who happened to know the girl too well didn't tell me her age until I had sex with her this afternoon. I tried asking her age but she didn't tell me.. Due to her stature, she looks more above 20 than less than 18, so I assumed she's just slightly above 18.

The deed has been done in a nutshell and I'm scared in case her father later find out or something because her father is kind of influential. I need to talk her in such a way that she does not remember we had sex. How do I do that?

PS: she wasn't even a virgin when I got in.. She's wider than some 20 sef, which means she bleeps around really much.

Please drop you advise for me. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Adasun(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
Worry about not getting her pregnant dude.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
...dont try to justify your fornicating with a minor by giving us that 'she bleeps around really much'...
Even if her father knows this, he would swear on his great grand mothers grave that his little girl was a virgin.

The only thing you can do is get rid of every evidence linking you both. Invite her over. Get her phone and delete every message, call etc.
All that remains would be to deny.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
You just missed a golden opportunity.

It's not every girl that comes your way you fuvk. Some are assets, just like this one. Her father is even influential. Plus, she is a minor.

What happens to acting like a Big brother to her? Get connected to her especially "acada-wise"? Trust me, if you had done that, it won't be long before she introduced you to her Dad: Connection things brother.

Anyways......

Start getting used to eating half-done beans and eating bread with palm-oil.

In a nutshell, start warming up for prison:

congrats bro.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
...dont try to justify your fornicating with a minor by giving us that 'she bleeps around really much'...
Even if her father knows this, he would swear on his great grand mothers grave that his little girl was a virgin.

The only thing you can do is get rid of every evidence linking you both. Invite her over. Get her phone and delete every message, call etc.
cool

You are wicked.

This your advice will put Op on a straight path to KiriKiri.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by MiVida(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:

cool
coming from a girl... Hmmm, smh.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
angry
xxxtedyxxx:

You are wicked.

This your advice will put Op on a straight path to KiriKiri.
I disagree.
If i were the guy, i would invite her over. Tell her that i got a surprise but she should wait in a room. Make sure he has her phone tho the lock her in.
Send mesgs to his numbers as if she's been disturbing him to have sex. Then delete those he sent.
He would ofcourse reply as a good big brother.
Or he could drug her then do the above. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
After bending the 'underage' in bed now you want to bend her mind from sex. What an irony.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Gofwane(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:

cool
Badt guy grin
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
wink
Gofwane:
Badt guy grin
im a girl.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
MiVida:
coming from a girl... Hmmm, smh.
angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
zip up dude. Zip up. Respect your scrotum, balls and future wife . the
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
undecided
favoryte33:
After bending the 'underage' in bed now you want to bend her mind from sex. What an irony.
He wants to bend her mind away from 'snitching'. Read his last statement.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by proclinician: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2020
She's jailbait and u got caught. I go buy u okpa and bread in kuje man.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by MiVida(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Blu03:
angry
what's vexing you?
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
You want to make her forget you sexually abused her?

If you sexually violate a 3-yr old, she will remember it, not to talk of a teen-ager.

And trying to console yourself that she is loose is just pathetic.

Just understand that if you are walking on a street and someone calls out, "paedophile!", make sure you turn around o, cos they may be refering to you.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by babaYIBO: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
FrLukas:
You want to make her forget you sexually abused her?

If you sexually violate a 3-yr old, she will remember it, not to talk of a teen-ager.

And trying to console yourself that she is loose is just pathetic.

Just understand that if you are walking on a street and someone calls out, "paedophile!", make sure you turn around o, cos they may be refering to you.

On top 17year old girl? undecided
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
babaYIBO:

On top 17year old girl? undecided

How old are you? Ijust want to know the gap in your ages.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by babaYIBO: 6:36am On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

How old are you? Ijust want to know the gap in your ages.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by mezarddinny: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2020
babaYIBO:

23 year old and youbare running after teenagers, you no get game i swear
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2020
babaYIBO:

Mtcheww. Men in their 40s even target teenagers more than you. Go sleep guy, u don't have any problem.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2020
babaYIBO:

Well, not so bad. You don't have to worry about it as long as you haven't knocked her up.

But stop fvcking her for now and let her reach the age of consent.

Girls been getting the staff of honour before they clock 14.

Doesn't mean it's right though. Besides you don't wanna end up in jail now, do you?

So, stop fucking her now that you know she's a minor.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2020
mezarddinny:

What game? You want him to be running after cougars? cheesy

This day and age, his mates who are girls are already fucking pops.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by babaYIBO: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
mezarddinny:

What's your own definition of game?
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:

cool
there was no intention of having sex with a minor so he is not guilty of anything.
Re: How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
You just missed a golden opportunity.

It's not every girl that comes your way you fuvk. Some are assets, just like this one. Her father is even influential. Plus, she is a minor.

What happens to acting like a Big brother to her? Get connected to her especially "acada-wise"? Trust me, if you had done that, it won't be long before she introduced you to her Dad: Connection things brother.

Anyways......

congrats bro.
prison when he didn't know she was a minor?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls / Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. / THE SEXY Eyeglass-wait For It (very Sexy And Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.