Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. (1563 Views)

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Jannuxajj(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2020
So this morning I woke up to the news of Neo washing vee's pant.i was astonished. This same Neo guy was the one advising Ozo and complaining that he's doing too much for nengi. And I now he repping a whole Area warri now washing pant. Most of these niggas that form King Kong online are fucking simps I swear. What do you think guys?

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Lionelbhass(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Lol, most guys sits behind the keypad and type shit all for the gram.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by idlemann: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
What's simp?
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2020
idlemann:
What's simp?
You no get search engine for your phone?

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Don't use this as an excuse to "simp"..

8 Likes

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Jannuxajj:
So this morning I woke up to the news of Neo washing vee's pant.i was astonished. This same Neo guy was the one advising Ozo and complaining that he's doing too much for nengi. And I now he repping a whole Area warri now washing pant. Most of these niggas that form King Kong online are fucking simps I swear. What do you think guys?

Neo is very smart and manipulative. Doing this to garner votes from feminists and ladies who like female worshippers. He had to wait until the 11th hour to wash Vee's clothes. Let's see if his last game will work for him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Oshhopikkin(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Neo is very smart and manipulative. Doing this to garner votes from feminists and ladies who like female worshippers. He had to wait until the 11th hour to wash Vee's clothes. Let's see if his last game will work for him. grin
I also feel it's part of his game plan. But thinking washing of pants will garner you vote is simping

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Oshhopikkin:

I also feel it's part of his game plan. But thinking washing of pants will garner you vote is simping

It's not simping. Being nice to your woman once in a blue moon is not simping at all. Apart from yesterday, can you point at any point in time when Neo washed her clothes? Even Nengi was surprised.

I am not a fan of Neo. This is just his game. Even if it's not a game, it's not simping. Simps are constant with their simping.

In fact, some even accuse Neo of subtly abusing Vee..

Think, man..

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by akinloye19995: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Aswear. I have experienced it in reality lifestyle only forming monarch Kong among fellas

1 Like

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by jericco1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lol OP must be a glorified simp grin
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Angelopeters: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin

Going by your assertion, should we assume that you're a simp too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by fati2001(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jannuxajj:
*clapping *
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
You can be whatever you wanna be online
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by virginprincess(f): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Very true, they are even more on nairaland.
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by dmgr(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2020

Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by ehinmowo: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Omo I am sorry to say but there are simps. Some people just lose their senses...
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2020
dmgr:

Hahaha! grin
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Simps knows each other, so it's easier for them to identify and call themselves.
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by pitoski(m): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hello Jannuxajj,
I want us to communicate. I sent you a dm via nairaland to your email. Please respond with your contact or email.
Jannuxajj:
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by iceboy4752(m): 3:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Jannuxajj:

Me I don't know why you people will define a simp by this standard. Personally, I can wash my babe's panties only if I feel like. I can't do that just to please her.
Re: Guys That Call Other Guys Simp Are Mostly The Real Simps. by ridwanlawal: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2020
I have been seeing this post on nairaland for long. What is the meaning of SIMP or what is a SIMP or who is a SIMP

(1) (Reply)

How Chidinma Can Get Away With Murder / Nothing Attracts Women More Than A Fearless Man / I Lost My Old BILLIONAIRE Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.