Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign (25344 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by PHijo(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2020
DennisEche:
If a leader like President Buhari needs to resign, there are millions of other Nigerians who need to resign,
My people it. Is finished, see a suppose press response from the office of a media aide to the president, pls pray for Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Hope027(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
I still wonder what Ishiewu Garba is doing in the Villa. His eye services will surely come to an end and he will face the law. He and his cohorts (Cabals) must pay for their crimes to Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by ugohenry2019(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2020
agulion:
In a sane Nation Buhari would have resigned , unfortunately all of us over here are foolish and shameless

honestly we are the problem of our problems. .
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Hedonisst: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Uteghe:
Senator Iberibe was impeached as Dep Gov by Abia HoA for printing fake tax receipts.

If you're not demented, you will explain how your 'observation' validates or invalidates the point that the senator made in relation to the ISSUE AT HAND, which is that Buhari and his government has failed to address the terrible insecurity problem.

Some of you would never have sense until you die.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by enemybulldozer(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
agulion:
In a sane Nation Buhari would have resigned , unfortunately all of us over here are foolish and shameless
Solmusdesigns and BuhariAdvocate are the typical example of what you said.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
By the way where is Lie Mohamed. Is he still in Nigeria. It's been a while I read his message.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Spokesman you are non existent..!!...

Dropping feather weight words from your mouth..

Abeg.. International and World Police... Put him in your watchlist

He is dangerous to the existence of human race in this entity called Nigeria

“Just because some characters think that President Buhari should resign, then they expect him to quit? That call does not represent the opinion of the country. This is the opinion of an arm chair critic, known for making stray comments.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ogbuefilaji: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
FEMI and GARBA the worst we have seen so far
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Bizibi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Have you been reading the news lately... Then you should be aware of the issues these Presidents are facing which should have forced them to resign but they did not. And those are sane countries
I hear you
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by sshalom(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
donogaga:
I think this is the most foolish response from a Presidential spokesman ever in the history of Nigeria, rather than address the element of Sen. Abaribe call for Buhari's resignation, he went ahead with calumny to blackmail the persona of Sen. Abaribe.

The primary responsibility of every responsible Govt is to protect the lives and properties of its citizen which Buhari has failed to do in all ramification. The spate of killings and attacks under Buhari is unprecedented. Sen. Abaribe's call is valid and it represents the opinion of all sensible Nigerians.

It is such a watery response coming from the presidential spokesman. And again, Abaribe's shortcomings wouldn't validate President Buhari's failures or incapacities if there are. It's quite appalling how Garba Shehu and Femi have left the real job of image management to stoop for the hatchet job of attacking perceived critics. What a shame.

This is one of the most educated responses I have read on Nairaland in a long while.

Mr. Shehu's response to all the Senator said about the shortcomings of the President in terms of managing our terrible security situation shows clearly why we are where we are as a Nation. Those in the corridors of power would rather die than speak the truth in order to satisfy their principals and stay relevant.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by orisa37: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Normal Reactions of a FAILURE. ABARIBE HAS JUST DONE WHAT NO ONE HAS DONE SINCE BALEWA WAS KILLED. JEALOUS OF ABARIBE'S PATRIOTISM.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by orisa37: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
UP YOU ABARIBE! SHAME ON GARBA SHEHU.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
saaron:
Fellow Nigerians lets stand with Abaribe and trend #BuhariMustResign on social media and get signatures.
Let the world know that buhari is a tyrrant.

#BuhariMustResign
brossss are you in ?

please how do we get started. We will win this battle ..... How do we get started.

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by erospecial: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
We know the president Aso Rock is a partner with Boko Haram bandits!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Fahd11: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Garba is a STUPID IDIOT though..
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Buhari promised to end insecurity in the country before he was voted into office, unfortunately the security situation has worsen under his watch as Commander in Chief.

Trump on the other hand , promised to revamp the US Economy and he has achieved that...

You people are very funny, and Trump or Obama campaigned or promised to sustain school shootings, gun violence and enhance terrorist activities?
Now that those things have increased you give them USA a free pass, but you can't tell us the specific things that needs to be done that the current Nigerian government has refused to do to end the insurgency.

You talk about the economy of USA doing better gleefully as if all Trump's promises has been achieved but you will surely dismiss the Social investments promised by Buhari and implemented with 12 million public pupils getting a meal a day, 2 million Traders getting financial support from government for the first time in a long time. We see farmers getting support and agricultural output has increased if nowhere else in rice and poultry production.
We see more infrastructure projects being completed, Lagos-Ibadan expressway at advanced stage, abandoned for 30 years, 2nd Niger bridge promised for 20 years and used to deceive a whole region for votes for 16 years is under serious construction. Itakpe-Ajaojuta-Warri railway abandoned for 35 years and very crucial to the start-up and revival of our 2 largest steel mills in Ajaokuta and Warri respectivelyis ready for commissioning even with the project expanded to incorprate passenger service, not just cargo, this line will be extended to link Abuja and a new Warri port is also planned to the system.
Lagos-Ibadan railway is also almost ready and will surely be commissioned this year and the Ibada-Kano leg construction will starty this same year.
This is a project that all we needed to start working on it was 72 billion naira, but while people were making a killing on our finances, buying luxury yacht, private jeyts, Miami flats of $80m, $50m, we didn't have the money in times of this plenty2011-2014. We had to wait until our income dropped by 70% before we found the money. A minister of petroleum even bought a block of luxury flats in Lagos for $37m cash down.
Lagos-Calabar railway project is also gaining serious traction and at advanced stages of design.

I will stop there.

For me this are activities that gives hope for people who want to do real business not yahoo, not getting govt contracts and selling it for a profit with no work done or peddling influence.

For you, I know you will say it's all rubbish and propaganda, and I understand because you don't know better. I pity you if you genuinely believe all the hatred that has been ingrained in you never to see anything good about your country but latch on to any obscure foreign news to find ways to rubbish your country.
I understand if these all about politics and you're looking for ways to bring your preferred candidates to office, it's part of the game, but I'd be comforted you at least know the truth.

The results we eventually get will justify if the current approach to re-direct the resources that normally goes into purchasing private jets, 50-bedroom mansions for individuals are now going into things, infrastructure that will help real business and reduce the cost of doing business is the best. Then the current pains we experience would have been worth it.

I leave you to your conscience.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2020
eguarojeona:
Yes to all your questions.Buhari has not fulfilled one promise.Only that he would appoint more of his people.Nigerians are tired of payed or dumb unpaid hack as this person here.

It's laughable to say he has not fulfilled any promise. The 12 million primary school children who now get a meal a day will not agree with you, the 2 million petty traders who got loans to grow their business will not agree with you, neither will rice and poultry farmers smiling to the banks. Emergency contractors and rent-seekers, influence peddlers, are truly having a hard time i can agree.

I see your problem is the names of the people he chose to work with him is your problem, unfortunately, that's the very least of my own problem as i don't seek any government post neither do I see it as a place to go and get generational breakthrough or juicy personal returns
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2020
Greatkenny2:
these comparisons is really killing us, so because Boko Haram did all these In Goodluck Jonathan’s administration we shouldn’t complain now anymore? FYI herdsmen have killed more people than BH did in previous administration... wait till you’re directly affected maybe you too will call for his resignation... Trump with all his accomplishments some still want him removed talk more of a total failure like Buhari

Yes complain, talk about issues, talk about what is not been done right. Offer alternatives, tell us how you have done things better or with new information, how you would have done better.
Calling for resignation for those reasons is absurd and it is mere politics, which is granted for opposition politicians.

But don't form independent analysts and be talking of resignation, yell us you will never see anything good in this government then go on to make your demands, you can even ask the president to commit suicide.
There is no president pr leader that some people will not want out of the way no matter what he does.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?
Are you sure you are Okay?

The security architecture in America is decentralized
That is what we have been clamouring for

When there is a security issue, the relevant agencies swoop in to contain the situation
Depending on the level

Here In shithole Nigeria
The security architecture is at Aso Rock such that even a commissioner of police told a gov that he does not answer to him but the presidency

American presidents coordinate economic and foreign policy, push for legislation and protect America from external aggression

Every American president had done his best in that dept

Compare it with the current idiot we have in Aso Rock today

Foreigners are invading our country, and not only has he failed to resign or do something
He has refused to sack the redundant service chiefs (why is Buratai still COAS?) Why has there been no shake up?

Obasanjo would have done such shake up asap

Useless Nigerians will continue defending this inept and useless govt due to silly reasons

Upon all this stories and bravado and wonderful security architecture, almost 16,000 Americans get killed by gun violence in 2019 in America.
We are 200 million they are 300 million.0
They spend $1,200 bn on security to get 16,000 deaths, we spend less than $2bn a year and in a year we never get more than 6000 deaths, total 27,000 deaths in 10 years. If this were USA we would have had about 150,000 killed from gun violence. ANd we are having a full-scale insurgency, they have no domestic army fighting the government. Imagine how many deaths they will have if they have a sustained domestic insurgent group.

These are human lives we are talking about and it's unfortunate you're making this type of vile comparison. No reasonable person is glad at the death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorist and ALL things necessary should be done to end, But reasonable people know we still have limitations, even USA has, it's not paradise.

All these unfortunate comparisons spits on the grave of our soldiers and efforts with their lives made to at least contain the insurgents from having the free reigns they had before attacking the capital city and major towns. They have insulated us from getting killed in hundreds at Abuja bus parks , shopping malls or on the streets of Kano. And i believe they have the capacity to also finally eliminate the insurgents.

I will never play politics with the lives and sacrifices of these wonderful men of our armed forces in the face of limited resources

I know it's about politics veiled under activism, but for the benfit of innocent readers who may be swayed by false commentary
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=dantajay post=86225557][/quote]

Politics still, no substance
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by DexterousOne(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2020
Ovamboland:

Upon all this stories and bravado and wonderful security architecture, almost 16,000 Americans get killed by gun violence in 2019 in America.
We are 200 million they are 300 million.0
They spend $1,200 bn on security to get 16,000 deaths, we spend less than $2bn a year and in a year we never get more than 6000 deaths, total 27,000 deaths in 10 years. If this were USA we would have had about 150,000 killed from gun violence. ANd we are having a full-scale insurgency, they have no domestic army fighting the government. Imagine how many deaths they will have if they have a sustained domestic insurgent group.

These are human lives we are talking about and it's unfortunate you're making this type of vile comparison. No reasonable person is glad at the death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorist and ALL things necessary should be done to end, But reasonable people know we still have limitations, even USA has, it's not paradise.

All these unfortunate comparisons spits on the grave of our soldiers and efforts with their lives made to at least contain the insurgents from having the free reigns they had before attacking the capital city and major towns. They have insulated us from getting killed in hundreds at Abuja bus parks , shopping malls or on the streets of Kano. And i believe they have the capacity to also finally eliminate the insurgents.

I will never play politics with the lives and sacrifices of these wonderful men of our armed forces in the face of limited resources

I know it's about politics veiled under activism, but for the benfit of innocent readers who may be swayed by false commentary

What is this one saying?

If one cannot do the job
He should resign
Or fire the army chiefs

Period

And BTW
Nigeria does not have reliable statistics
People die like fowls in this country and go unreported

So what are we talking about?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Clown, Buhari did call for Jonathan to resign.

Forget Trump and tell us why we should not ask Buhari to follow his useless advice that he gave GEJ in 2013.

Yes they are politicians trying to outdo each other, are also a politician or have sympathies for a particular party?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
despi64:

America wey you dey quote practice true Federalism, whatever happens in states doesn't fall on Trump nor Obama' s head during his reign as president but the governor's of each states the killings took place.

Chai see excuse grin grin grin grin

Is it not saner climes again, so there are some things they don't know how to do again
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Ovamboland(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Have you been reading the news lately... Then you should be aware of the issues these Presidents are facing which should have forced them to resign but they did not. And those are sane countries

Are we not witnesses to the street rampage in Paris when terrorists took over and started killing saner climes people in the shops, roads, theaters etc.
Did the French president resign? Did our activist not change their DP to French flag colors?
Now they are playing politics and forming activist.

How did terororist get hold of trains in Spain and killed over a hundred people, what of UK that IRA bombed until they killed the Queen's inlaw and a 14 year old grand child? Or when they took over the train stations and buses killing tens of Britons, did the Queen or PM resign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Group Decries Buhari's Worrisome Display Of Misogynistic Tendencies / Buhari As A Federal Commissioner Of Petroleum (1970s Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.