Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign (25343 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi / Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by slivertongue: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2020
rogue presidency
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Celly2020: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Buhari must go
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by achi4u(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Afolabimills:
I know for sure this lots gabage shehu fulani adeshina harlote oloshi aka d palmwine drunker eba kiari mumudu bubuhari will not in hell
Chai grin the way lump them eeh!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Mazikic(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Forget Nigerians, they don't know their left from their right; supporting their oppressors.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by simple250: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Khaleell001:

I am not saying the government has done fantastically well, but resignation should not be the first thing to say.
What they should do is demand more from the executive using different means.
.Truthfully, me sef taya for how things dey go, but we need to demand for more strategic actions by all and sundry ;after all, the SW governors are taking the initiative with Amotekun.

We shouldn't all rely on government all the time before we do something.

Demand more ke undecided president that express shock over bandit killing ...yesterday paper headline says it all.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Bizibi(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2020
One of the reasons I don't read newspapers and logging on this forum.i hate seeing nonsense.....
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Regcode: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Oga Garba time is coming soo soonest when Nigerians will help you fulfill your promises made to them which you can not fulfill
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Bizibi(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
simple250:

Demand more ke undecided president that express shock over bandit killing ...yesterday paper headline says it all.
it is baffling to hear such from a Commander in chief......I don't know why he hasn't sacked his security dummies.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by alan111: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2020
na demdem! Nigeria is theirs not ours
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by dantajay: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
[quote author=Ovamboland post=86219633]

Why has Trump not resigned since all the numerous school shooting took place? Did Obama resign when one crazy man killed 500 in the USA in one night,

Did you campaign for Jonathan to resign with all the killings by Boko haram, bombing in Abuja, Police HQ attack in Abuja, bus park in same Abuja, 200 killed on the streets of Kano one afternoon. What is Buhari supposed to do that is a sure banker to end the insurgency immediately that he has not done?
What will his replacement do end ALL criminal activites in Nigeria at once? if another person takes over and a violent crime is committed will the new person too be asked to resign?[/quote

Why is ur dearly beloved buhari surprised and still recruiting Boko Haram into the Nigerian Army. Buhari is a Boko Haram grand patron
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
abaribe asserted the bitter truth,
damn the dumb GARBAGE shehu!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by maxzzo1(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Well what do I expect from Shehu na ? What abaribe says is long and over due....with d incompetence in almost all angles abeg...even bubu admit his even not aware insecurity has gotten to this extend...
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Centcanada: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Believe me or not, whether shagu of a man or what he called himself Adviser or what I don't know repent or not, after APC must have reign and forgotten, this man will not go unpunished both him and his children. Many of them will run away from this country and stay else where. They are the enemy of this country and we are here, open our mouth and ear see and listen to this foolish man rubbish talks every day by day. Any way, there is a saying that every day for the thief, but one day for the owner of the house. Keep it up!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by DexterousOne(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Ovamboland:

Why has Trump not resigned since all the numerous school shooting took place? Did Obama resign when one crazy man killed 500 in the USA in one night,

Did you campaign for Jonathan to resign with all the killings by Boko haram, bombing in Abuja, Police HQ attack in Abuja, bus park in same Abuja, 200 killed on the streets of Kano one afternoon. What is Buhari supposed to do that is a sure banker to end the insurgency immediately that he has not done?
What will his replacement do end ALL criminal activites in Nigeria at once? if another person takes over and a violent crime is committed will the new person too be asked to resign?

What is this one saying?
Are you sure you are Okay?

The security architecture in America is decentralized
That is what we have been clamouring for

When there is a security issue, the relevant agencies swoop in to contain the situation
Depending on the level

Here In shithole Nigeria
The security architecture is at Aso Rock such that even a commissioner of police told a gov that he does not answer to him but the presidency

American presidents coordinate economic and foreign policy, push for legislation and protect America from external aggression

Every American president had done his best in that dept

Compare it with the current idiot we have in Aso Rock today

Foreigners are invading our country, and not only has he failed to resign or do something
He has refused to sack the redundant service chiefs (why is Buratai still COAS?) Why has there been no shake up?

Obasanjo would have done such shake up asap

Useless Nigerians will continue defending this inept and useless govt due to silly reasons

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by israelmao(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Garba and Adesina are simply doing their job.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Basher8583: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
agulion:
In a sane Nation Buhari would have resigned , unfortunately all of us over here are foolish and shameless

Can we have an example of the sane countries. USA? AUSTRALIA?

It's like you just like talking
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Bizibi(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Can we have an example of the sane countries. USA? AUSTRALIA?

It's like you just like talking
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by jozee8: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2020
donogaga:
I think this is the most foolish response from a Presidential spokesman ever in the history of Nigeria, rather than address the element of Sen. Abaribe call for Buhari's resignation, he went ahead with calumny to blackmail the persona of Sen. Abaribe.

The primary responsibility of every responsible Govt is to protect the lives and properties of its citizen which Buhari has failed to do in all ramification. The spate of killings and attacks under Buhari is unprecedented. Sen. Abaribe's call is valid and it represents the opinion of all sensible Nigerians.

It is such a watery response coming from the presidential spokesman. And again, Abaribe's shortcomings wouldn't validate President Buhari's failures or incapacities if there are. It's quite appalling how Garba Shehu and Femi have left the real job of image management to stoop for the hatchet job of attacking perceived critics. What a shame.
Quite unfortunate we found ourselves here
Smh.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Basher8583: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?

When there is a security issue, the relevant agencies swoop in to contain the situation
Depending on the level

Here In shithole Nigeria
The security architecture is at Aso Rock such that even a commissioner of police told a gov that he does not answer to him but the presidency

American presidents coordinate economic and foreign policy, push for legislation and protect America from external aggression

Foreigners are invading our country, and not only has he failed to resign or do something
He has refused to sack the redundant service chiefs (why is Buratai still COAS?) Why has there been no shake up?

Useless Nigerians will continue defending this inept and useless govt due to silly reasons

Hatred has rusted this one's brain.
Anyways you can only type all this nonsense on nairaland... it doesn't change anything in reality. My General will remain in office. You have 3 more years to cry after which we will add 32 more years to it.
You better move to Canada
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Basher8583: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Bizibi:
*sigh*

Have you been reading the news lately... Then you should be aware of the issues these Presidents are facing which should have forced them to resign but they did not. And those are sane countries
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by jozee8: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?

Depending on the level

Here In shithole Nigeria

I wish I could like this comment over and over again
They would never address issues with facts and figures, all they do is issue threat upon threat to anyone who dares say anything against the government!
But when are we youth gonna say enough is enough?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by DexterousOne(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Hatred has rusted this one's brain.
Anyways you can only type all this nonsense on nairaland... it doesn't change anything in reality. My General will remain in office. You have 3 more years to cry after which we will add 32 more years to it.
You better move to Canada

This one is silly o

What did I write that is not true?

Can an American president still be president when his country is ravaged by foreign bandits; fulani terrorists and boko haram at the same time?

You are one of the useful idiots in this country

Continue to encourage this foolish govt

Your mother or your daughter may be next to be raped and killed by this invaders

Maybe by then you will know the pain people are feeling

Anu ofia undecided

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Uteghe(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Senator Iberibe was impeached as Dep Gov by Abia HoA for printing fake tax receipts.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by DexterousOne(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
jozee8:

I wish I could like this comment over and over again
They would never address issues with facts and figures, all they do is issue threat upon threat to anyone who dares say anything against the government!
But when are we youth gonna say enough is enough?

You no see that goat that call himself Basher

He no address my point o

His own is to run his mouth
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Insectkiller: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2020
Stupidd country..with useless people that doesn't take responsibility for their misdeeds or mis-representation..

Blame game everywhere..
they are all shitholesss

They ve all messed up..

Easiest job to do by shehuG is to throw banter.. Nothing more.

Abeg..make I go check my fish for farm..
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by michoim(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Good response from presidency
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by pureconscience: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2020
if you ask me nah who i go ask. babachair ni cable koh
SLAP44:
Who is the presidency?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Greatkenny2: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Ovamboland:

What will his replacement do end ALL criminal activites in Nigeria at once? if another person takes over and a violent crime is committed will the new person too be asked to resign?
these comparisons is really killing us, so because Boko Haram did all these In Goodluck Jonathan’s administration we shouldn’t complain now anymore? FYI herdsmen have killed more people than BH did in previous administration... wait till you’re directly affected maybe you too will call for his resignation... Trump with all his accomplishments some still want him removed talk more of a total failure like Buhari
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by cobsol(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Am asking a valid and genuine questions and they are all attacking me?

Why are we mad in this country? Everyone want to go to Canada? Canada embassy Don Hama!

Some have even sold their houses and other variables only to get rejected instantly at Canadian embassy, no refunds everything gone!

Are we being reaped off by Canada?

Get into this discussion, I want genuine answers!

https://www.nairaland.com/5659251/canada-canada-canadian-embassy-don

Please move this thing to from page, let discuss E Don too much!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Viking007(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2020
donogaga:
I think this is the most foolish response from a Presidential spokesman ever in the history of Nigeria, rather than address the element of Sen. Abaribe call for Buhari's resignation, he went ahead with calumny to blackmail the persona of Sen. Abaribe.

The primary responsibility of every responsible Govt is to protect the lives and properties of its citizen which Buhari has failed to do in all ramification. The spate of killings and attacks under Buhari is unprecedented. Sen. Abaribe's call is valid and it represents the opinion of all sensible Nigerians.

It is such a watery response coming from the presidential spokesman. And again, Abaribe's shortcomings wouldn't validate President Buhari's failures or incapacities if there are. It's quite appalling how Garba Shehu and Femi have left the real job of image management to stoop for the hatchet job of attacking perceived critics. What a shame.
I wish it was possible to like this comment a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Babaken(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2020
If there should be free and fair election if buhari should continue or resign i know where he will before the end election.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign by Dreal1247: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2020
saaron:
Fellow Nigerians lets stand with Abaribe and trend #BuhariMustResign on social media and get signatures.
Let the world know that buhari is a tyrrant.

#BuhariMustResign

YOU HAVE EVERYBODY SUPPORT, GO ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. / Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.