Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This (1415 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This by Dailyhappenings: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
A guy who told his mother she's invading his privacy gave him the reply that he did not even expect.

He wrote "I told my mum this morning that she's evading my privacy, she replied, I came out from her privacy I'm in sifia pains

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/he-told-his-mother-shes-invading-his.html

Re: He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This by Dailyhappenings: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2020
Let her allow him to go back to her privacy naw
Re: He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2020
They lie too much on this Twitter
Re: He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This by musictori: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
ariefadenning:
Let her allow him to go back to her privacy naw

Like the guy for Bible wey ask Jesus if make him go back
Re: He Told His Mother "She's Invading His Privacy", She Replied With This by Nina25(f): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
They are too much on this Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Download. Zip Hailee Steinfeld Half Written Story 2020 / No Girl Is Turned On By Money / How Many People Have You Had Sex With This Year/since You Started Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.