Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (21401 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2019
We are all "Hears" to this testimony from our brother.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Slynation(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Hold her tight shaaah, ladies like this are scarce.....

17 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Slynation:
Hold her tight shaaah, ladies like this are scarce.....
thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by ATTemi: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Wise up!

10 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2019
ATTemi:
Wise up!
bro can you explain better??

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by kingxsamz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Took me a long time to comprehend what she said, but okay.

10 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by infogenius(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
horpigee1:
sincerely, all ladies should emulate this, love your man without no strings attached, love him for whom he his and support him in all his endeavors.
Obviously u guys just started this rendezvous

28 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by infogenius(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
horpigee1:
sincerely, all ladies should emulate this, love your man without no strings attached, love him for whom he his and support him in all his endeavors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
infogenius:
u guessed wrong bro
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by proxillin(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
They always say it...all na format..

74 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by infogenius(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
horpigee1:
u guessed wrong bro
I hear

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
proxillin:
lol. I'll put this into my left hand bro

6 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Simplecity(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
horpigee1:
wisdom wan finish this geh grin....guy hold am tight no let even her brother touch am angry

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Love is a beautiful something but if e go sour mmmmmm; oburu onugbo

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Simplecity:
wisdom wan finish this geh grin....guy hold am tight no let even her brother touch am angry
lol...OK bro
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Yxxx: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
proxillin:
Thank you
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Michelle55: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol... Should we tell him?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by chigoizie7(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is a format as well.

Jane:- gozie why do you like me?

Gozie:- haba, I no know oo, I just like you because you are honest .

Jane:- that’s nice.

Gozie:-well, being honest is the most important, beauty and nice curves may come 2nd but an honest girl is the real thing. (Meanwhile na boobs and fine face me de find).

I only told her what she wants to hear so that I can get what I want.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by theNOISEmaker: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
We are all "Hears" to this testimony from our brother.
Nairaland!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Khalidase83(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
What were you expecting her to say before She outsmarted you bro.

8 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Michelle55:
Lol... Should we tell him?
first female to comment, will be happy if u can tell me that stuff in ur mind
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Khalidase83:
What were you expecting her to say before She outsmarted you bro.
let see how it end

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by NiklauseFred(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Am I the only one seeing a "SOLO" conversation here? Dude being chatting with himself. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
chigoizie7:
This is a format as well.

Jane:- gozie why do you like me?

Gozie:- haba, I no know oo, I just like you because you are honest .

Jane:- that’s nice.

Gozie:-well, bring honest is the most important, beauty and nice curves may come 2nd but an honest girl is the real thing. (Meanwhile na boobs and fine face me de find).

I only told her what she wants to hear so that I can get what I want.
I got a sense from this.... tanks bro
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Lagbaja01(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
One important key to a happy life is : When you are aware you are being deceived, don't deceive yourself.

20 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Am I the only one seeing a "SOLO" conversation here? Dude being chatting with himself. grin grin
bro. u over think.. this is just the result of too much of weed, maybe u should reduced the amount of weeds you smoke per day.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lagbaja01:
One important key to a happy life is : When you are aware you are being deceived, don't deceive yourself.
I got ur point
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by zexy2030(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lines that play girls use on nice guys.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by NiklauseFred(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
horpigee1:
bro. u over think.. this is just the result of too much of weed, maybe u should reduced the amount of weeds you smoke per day.

I think you are the one high of some cheap drugs.
Pls run along I don't banter words with people that their brains are twerking. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
NiklauseFred:
For real mate , if this is how people in relationships actually text each other then it oughta suck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.