Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70926 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sylraph1:
RUBBISH

BUHARI should not resign.....

He is the kind of leader NIGERIA needs right now...
One who will rule them with strong hands,make them suffer,drain then in poverty and so on until they all come back to thier sense.....

BUHARI TILL 2090......

I reject this your curse even for my enemies ohh
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DAVE5(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Abaribe for president cheesy

See poll here: Nairalanders Decide...

https://www.nairaland.com/5660287/nairalanders-decide-should-president-buhari

Don't be surprised if abaribe is gunned down like a petty oshodi thief soon ohh...

What he said in that video would cause trouble if it's a sane country because the guy talk am as e dey Nigerians mind

But this is Nigerian, we only have power online

Its a step in the right direction though, now more and more people are waking up to the reality that we shouldn't continue this way

Some of them with their overbloated payload they call salaries wld start feeling guilty small small for all the hardship they've forced upon us
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Cameroonglass(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
I pity the country called Nigeria
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Kennydoc(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Witchersunited:
Enlightened?

Are you enlightened yourself?

Yes, much more enlightened and exposed than you. I know what a decent government is like. Travel and get exposed.
People like you who fail to hold government to account cos of party affiliations are primitive beings living in the 21st century.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Theoarhics: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sometimes I wonder where these demons supporting this govt come from. Wether they are this same country called Nigeria.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nwakannaya1: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently

Fact is that there are a few reasonable people in Nigeria and the resignation of buhari would not abruptly end whatever the country is passing through, but I must tell you, that "13% I don't care" people are part and parcel of the problem Nigeria is facing today.

They don't care because they are not in Nigeria, they care not because their children school outside the country, they don't care because they can afford a good standard of living, they don't care because they don't live in insecurity infested areas, they do not care because it has not hit them directly, sooner than thought, it would hit them, by then it would be too late to care.

In fostering national cohesion, it is better to have outright oppositionists than the undecided fence-sitters.

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Charly68: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let him resign now
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Witchersunited: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Yes, much more enlightened and exposed than you. I know what a decent government is like. Travel and get exposed.
People like you who fail to hold government to account cos of party affiliations are primitive beings living in the 21st century.
You know this over the internet? You are really enlightened cheesy

There is nothing like decent government, that's why oppositions exist cause as good as liberalism is conservatives are important also but you are enlightened that isn't news to you or is it?

Truth is, you aren't enlightened enough to know what enlightenment means, you are a socially hindered noise maker that thinks he knows more than he knows

A religious hyprocrite that fails to practice to nonsense he believes in.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by erospecial: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
History in Nigeria will remember Buhari on the very dark side!
A man who glorifies hunger, poverty, unemployment, killings, general hardship and justifies injustice, nepotism, corruption, oppression and suppression.
God is watching you dearly Mr audio President!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Dayoebe(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Incidentally I do not even know what BMC means but just look at you trying to offer me a job at wadata plaza so I can collect your 18k propaganda stipend from a party which cannot even finish their headquarters for years.

Sorry but I dash people 18k x 10 almost weekly so I am still waiting for you to dm me your account info before this frustration and depression from your PDP hunger ends up killing you

Abeg can I send my own account details? Let me collect it on his behalf.
Show me your love!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Kennydoc(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Witchersunited:
You know this over the internet? You are really enlightened cheesy

There is nothing like decent government, that's why oppositions exist cause as good as liberalism is conservatives are important also but you are enlightened that isn't news to you or is it?

Truth is, you aren't enlightened enough to know what enlightenment means, you are a socially hindered noise maker that thinks he knows more than he knows

A religious hyprocrite that fails to practice to nonsense he believes in.

I still maintain that you should travel and see what decent governments are, you sycophant!
There is no perfect government, but there are decent governments. I was careful by my choice of words.

Calling me a religious hypocrite means nothing. You are promoting ungodliness in the name of supporting a failed government. Big shame!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by ComradeOJ(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
The worst entity to have ever walked the surface of the earth. Thank God 2023 in almost by the corner...
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

I would never entrust my roadside kiosk to be managed by Buhari. Don't care if he was Secretary General of the UN before.

No other president in the history of Nigeria has shown so much ethnocentric bias.

Naa...he is a complete failure. The blood shed in Plateau and Benue states are on his head and the head of his children and their children after them.

This is not a curse. It is a statement of fact.

You people are always quick to judge.

What makes you think the president is happy about the killings? Do Plateau and Benue not have governors? Must the president take the blame for everything?

You people are the ones who are rather playing tribalism with serious issues. You think he is ethnocentric, but there is really no proof of it.

Even if you say you wouldn't trust him to manage your kiosk, it doesn't change the fact that he is far more experienced in leadership than anyone you may directly know in your family or beyond. When it comes to leadership, nothing beats experience, not even PhD degrees.

As a matter of fact, in life, experience is very valuable. If you can't trust Buhari (with all his experience) to manage your business, then you (who does not have any leadership experience close to Buhari's) would be far incapable of running the business.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by backbone503(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Every nation/society gets the kind of leaders it deserves. PMB is not the problem of this country. If you're saying he should resign, believe me, millions of Nigerian (politicians, public servants, clerics etc) should as well do same.

He who comes into equity must do so with clean hands.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by calabardick(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions

...because the irony of Nigeria is "the educated keeps on voting illiterates to rule them",

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
BluntBoy:

You people are always quick to judge.

What makes you think the president is happy about the killings? Do Plateau and Benue not have governors? Must the president take the blame for everything?

You people are the ones who are rather playing tribalism with serious issues. You think he is ethnocentric, but there is really no proof of it.

Even if you say you wouldn't trust him to manage your kiosk, it doesn't change the fact that he is far more experienced in leadership than anyone you may directly know in your family or beyond. When it comes to leadership, nothing beats experience, not even PhD degrees.

As a matter of fact, in life, experience is very valuable. If you can't trust Buhari (with all his experience) to manage your business, then you (who does not have any leadership experience close to Buhari's) would be far incapable of running the business.

That there aren't notable people worthy of mention in your family shouldn't make you think the same is applicable to everyone you come across.

You don't know anything about the person behind this moniker to make such silly statements like you've made.

We may share cyberspace here on Nairaland doesn't mean we share the same station in life.

You have decided to close your eyes to Buhari's atrocities and damning silence in the face of the rampage caused by his ethnic people.

Miyetti Allah, that useless organisation of backward and stone age men are issuing ultimatums and spewing words capable of causing untold havoc on the unity of the nation, yet Buhari is pretending to be blind.

If it were a Southern organisation, the DSS , the military, the police, the NSCDC, Ex-Men, Man-O-War, Boys Scout of Nigeria and Girls Guide will have visited them with serious consequences in the offing.

Thousands of people are murdered in the Middle Belt zone, yet not one perpetrator has been arrested, charged to court and sentenced to death.

Keep living in denial and rooting for him. Soon, it might be your turn. We will be here to help you dig up your posts.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by OLUWABIG(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online

Underrated comment
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
FrLukas:

That there aren't notable people worthy of mention in your family shouldn't make you think the same is applicable to everyone you come across.

You don't know anything about the person behind this moniker to make such silly statements like you've made.

We may share cyberspace here on Nairaland doesn't mean we share the same station in life.

You have decided to close your eyes to Buhari's atrocities and damning silence in the face of the rampage caused by his ethnic people.

Miyetti Allah, that useless organisation of backward and stone age men are issuing ultimatums and spewing words capable of causing untold havoc on the unity of the nation, yet Buhari is pretending to be blind.

If it were a Southern organisation, the DSS , the military, the police, the NSCDC, Ex-Men, Man-O-War, Boys Scout of Nigeria and Girls Guide will have visited them with serious consequences in the offing.

Thousands of people are murdered in the Middle Belt zone, yet not one perpetrator has been arrested, charged to court and sentenced to death.

Keep living in denial and rooting for him. Soon, it might be your turn. We will be here to help you dig up your posts.

You are too emotional.

And it is not possible for you to even have minimal leadership skills. Imagine you were Buhari, just one small abuse, and you will rain down missiles on everyone.

Now, calm down, and and go and get more information about the killings in the Middle Belt zone. You claim that no perpetrator has been arrested, but it is obvious that this claim is based on emotions.

Didn't you accuse Buhari of ethnocentric bias? Yes, you did. But it is not like you are devoid of bias yourself. You have no proof of anything, yet you write that thousands of people have been killed without any of the perpetrators arrested.

When last did you hear bombings perpetrated by Boko Haram? Did the military not burst a kidnapping syndicate in Benue last year? Do you know how many Fulani herdsmen that have been arrested since 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Says a senseless person. It is just a poll which incidentally was done just after that Iberibe man called Abaribe said Buhari should resign yet in your pea sized brain you still claim "nobody in Sahara said he should resign".

I guess the poll was just a figment of Sahara's imagination

brah I wish you a beautiful life okay

its obvious the way you process things is far beyond human thinking
someone conducted a mock poll n you are already basing your facts on that

hv a nice life bruh✌✌
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by bimbodotun(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thank goodness i belong to the few 13%..........
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by DennisEche(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Racoon:
A failures is a failure.Buhari is the worstest of all worst failure Nigeria have ever seen.
The bolded is a wrong use if English but in this case It can be overlooked. The Tyrant is a disaster.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
Xclusivedaniel6:

brah I wish you a beautiful life okay

its obvious the way you process things is far beyond human thinking
someone conducted a mock poll n you are already basing your facts on that

hv a nice life bruh✌✌
[/s]
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by fireback: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

don't forget only the proudly 5% from the East are sensible ones and am proudly one of them.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nature8(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]
Are zombies not online again? Seems sane minds are now more than those with warped zombie inclinations. 4 days left for you and other zombies to register your vote.
grin

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

You are the most sensible person on Naira
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by JayPeeOham: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions

Modified: Presiding over the affairs of millions of learned human beings... including Professors...what an irony

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by igboamakaaa: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2020
Blindersoff:

Dummy just in case you have not noticed I type in my dialect. Nwaafo Abia state confirmed

K
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are too emotional.

And it is not possible for you to even have minimal leadership skills. Imagine you were Buhari, just one small abuse, and you will rain down missiles on everyone.

Now, calm down, and and go and get more information about the killings in the Middle Belt zone. You claim that no perpetrator has been arrested, but it is obvious that this claim is based on emotions.

Didn't you accuse Buhari of ethnocentric bias? Yes, you did. But it is not like you are devoid of bias yourself. You have no proof of anything, yet you write that thousands of people have been killed without any of the perpetrators arrested.

When last did you hear bombings perpetrated by Boko Haram? Did the military not burst a kidnapping syndicate in Benue last year? Do you know how many Fulani herdsmen that have been arrested since 2015?

Let's settle this once and for all bro. I don't like long arguments.

Post a link to any online report where it was shown that Fulani herdsmen who were arrested were charged to court, sentenced to death for murder and the sentence carried out.

Also, a link to any Boko Haram member being sentenced to death in a Nigerian court.

I'll be grateful for the links.

In the meantime please feast your eyes on these...

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

Let's settle this once and for all bro. I don't like long arguments.

Post a link to any online report where it was shown that Fulani herdsmen who were arrested were charged to court, sentenced to death for murder and the sentence carried out.

Also, a link to any Boko Haram member being sentenced to death in a Nigerian court.

I'll be grateful for the links.

In the meantime please feast your eyes on these...

You shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy

Initially, you wrote that no perpetrator of killings in the Middle Belt had been arrested. Now, you are more interested in knowing how many perpetrators had been convicted.

Anyway, read this:

After the first phase of the trial in October, 45 Boko Haram fighters were sentenced to between three to 31 years in jail, while about 500 people were discharged.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/nigerian-court-releases-475-boko-haram-suspects-180218160036240.html
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2020
BluntBoy:

You shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy

Initially, you wrote that no perpetrator of killings in the Middle Belt had been arrested. Now, you are more interested in knowing how many perpetrators had been convicted.

Anyway, read this:

After the first phase of the trial in October, 45 Boko Haram fighters were sentenced to between three to 31 years in jail, while about 500 people were discharged.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/nigerian-court-releases-475-boko-haram-suspects-180218160036240.html

And you should be taken seriously?

Posting a link that says Nigerian courts release 475 Boko Haram suspects and prosecuted 45 Boko Haram suspects? Really? Since 2009 till 2020 and tens of thousands of death after, just 45?

Aren't you just a clown? Very funny indeed 'cept that I missed the humour.

How about killer herdsmen, how many have been arrested and charged to court?

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

And you should be taken seriously?

Posting a link that says Nigerian courts release 475 Boko Haram suspects and prosecuted 45 Boko Haram suspects? Really? Since 2009 till 2020 and tens of thousands of death after, just 45?

Aren't you just a clown? Very funny indeed 'cept that I missed the humour.

How about killer herdsmen, how many have been arrested and charged to court?

Why didn't you bother to follow the links and read the reasons why some of them were acquitted of all charges?

And it is not every time that Boko Haram members are taken alive. Many are killed. Many of those arrested where arrested based on suspicions, and because there were no evidences, the court acquitted them.

You think the law is emotional like you. You win cases with evidence, not suspicions or speculations.

You can't alert the police or military to your neighbor simply because he keeps late night. You have no evidence that he is a Boko Haram member, and you expect the law to take your speculations as facts.

You need to have your head seriously examined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.