Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70944 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Karleb(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Forget online polls.

Even Atiku won online.

3 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by magzey: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
IPOB and the like at work ,na so you voted for ATIKU and the Dancing SENATOR online ,they all won and in real sense they failed on genuine INEC poll. Continue so far you have nothing doing only tribal and religious bigotrism ,make we dance Shoky shoky abeg. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Giftedtu: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by semyman: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
So that a looter will take over?
Children of hate everywhere
What they could not secure through the ballots
Mumu poll by mumu platform
Sowore wants to return to where he was?

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by contigiency(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good

If these are your rating of buhari's performance so far, then it's a pity. It has always been a wrong idea to ask a dull and unintelligent student to mark exam scripts of the bright and intelligent ones.

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
contigiency:
You people like to joke too much. Just 6k friends and people alike that responded out of over 200m Nigerians. That one na poll? They did all these before the last election, what was the outcome at the end?
the poll is not over, go and reflect your opinion on it, instead of laughing at the number, only 6000, how will it be 1 million if you didnt vote, its still open.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by magzey: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions
Keep wailing expiry date may 29,2023 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Obiagu01:

Do you know the meaning of the word 'bigot'?

sharrrraaaap.bigot
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Ojiofor: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Eziokwu cheesy

Eziokwu kwuoto Ka ciga. grin
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by GamalNasser: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
contigiency:

If these are your rating of buhari's performance so far, then it's a pity. It has always been a wrong idea to ask a dull and unintelligent student to exam scripts of the bright and intelligent ones.

Show us one thing Buhari has achieved in 5 years or keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by golddare: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1222825805769822208?s=19

Yeye polls, those that voted for him dont have access to internet but I give you till tomorrow Sahara will shut this polls down cos the table is about to turn .
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

Eziokwu kwuoto Ka ciga. grin

O kwuoto ka amu grin
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by frowland(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently

Absolutely!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by justlikedat: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

Your personal opinion doesn't make you better than others.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
all i can hear is mumu poll, this thst, whats the point. all it takes is 1 click. stop being stubbornly tough, and refusing to be fluid, if u want your daily lack of support for any politicsl office, heard better, its polls like this. no one will come down from government to ask you your opinion.
granted opinion polls on buhari resigning is not a popular one, but go and put your vote as no, i dont want resigning. encourage the polls so that the voice will be louder. if millions of nigerisns keep polling, it becomes a chanel for reflecting public opinion
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Ojiofor: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

O kwuoto ka amu grin

It depends grin
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

It depends grin

Depends gba oku dia. cheesy
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by mandax: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

The 13% are the ones who understand that Nigeria's rogue political structure is what made a Buhari to become and remain Nigeria's President in a country with all classes of better presidential materials.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Dreyl(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

I concur
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Ojiofor: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Depends gba oku dia. cheesy

Amu adighi akwuoto ogenile ma obu mgbenile.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Bear007(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Can you imagine, where were they during last year election... Na only them dey sleep.

Why can't we have our own poll on nairaland grin

Is just that seun would not agree
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by ofiko123(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't think buhari should resign he should be allowed to finish his complete 4 year tenure...
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by kutashi: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

Are zombies not online again?
Seems sane minds are now more than those with warped zombie inclinations.
4 days left for you and other zombies to register your vote.
The zombies are the real voter with PVC and they are in the farm now preparing to cash out on the opportunities wailers including e-rat yahoo yahoo like u will never see. They don't have time for stupid online voting! Even the Sahara reporter publisher could not garnered up to this during his audio appearance on ballot paper! E wail ku ni!

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

Amu adighi akwuoto ogenile ma obu mgbenile.

Says who nwokem?

Ciga dabara n'ime mmiri o nakwuoto? grin

Hapurum amu nka biko
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Dididrumz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don tire for ThiS Sahara Reporters sef

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Majesticniyi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
[s]

Since both of you obviously have spare cash, should I drop my account details?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by flexyrule(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

This is the most intelligent statement I've heard since I was born into this sh*thole.
I keep saying it, Nigerians are Nigeria's problem.
There's no redemption.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by mandax: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

Perhaps the only difference and gain to make by Nigerians from Buhari's resignation now is to get a leader who understands that Nigeria's political structure under unitary govt system has literally dwarfed the country, thus a new leader orders for immediate return to the pre-1966 political arrangement.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Davash222(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

You truly deserve a medal for this.
Come and marry my girlfriend, you deserve her more.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by optimusprime2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reason is simple

Like, somebody give this Niqqa a gaddam beer!
cool
Bruh, may your beer glass never run dry.

Bro adunno you, but you are my Mayne G aswe down.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by flexyrule(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2020

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by millionboi2: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online
very true

Can't stop laughing here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.