Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (70930 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by zudozz: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
hu now vote for this bambi..anllah in 2019...soldiers n inec?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by jegz25(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
The real voters are not on social media,so u can vote here all you want
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by blowjohn(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
The only person I see working in government is Amaechi.
Others nothing.
Hear minister of health saying the chinese people coming to nigeria in the coming days will on their own stay indoors.
Where is minister of power?
Sports nko? Worst ministers have always been sports. I have never heard they say they wanna organize competitions in sports across the country. Only thing they know is nation's cup.
Minister of interior? Error. Labour? That one said we have enough doctors. Imagine.
Nonsense everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by BluntBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
PapaBaby:

Only in Nigeria would you have a man not qualified to be a gate man, but yet presiding over the affairs of millions

A retired general is someone you mentioned as not qualified to be a gate man?

Do you know how many leadership positions the man has held? He was once governor, minister, head of state, and now president, among many other leadership positions.

Supposing he doesn't even have any academic certificates, his experiences surpass all certificates necessary to be president of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by contigiency(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Show us one thing Buhari has achieved in 5 years or keep quiet

Asking this question shows that you have not traveled outside your village for the past four years. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by frog12: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
wey you want am to go the presidency is for life man !!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
jimyjames:
Almajiris are not online
this comment takes the cake..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by CioAngels(f): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools
In your heart of heart, was it voting or ballot stealing?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
CioAngels:
In your heart of heart, was it voting or ballot stealing?

In your heart of hearts do you believe PDP won all elections for 16 years ?

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by udemzyudex(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
grin

The reasonable, sensible and most intelligent Nigerians are the ones that voted for I DONT CARE

The reason is simple

1) Nigeria's political sphere is fcked. It has nothing to do with Buhari. If he leaves, we are fcked. If he stays, we are still fcked

2) Most Nigerians are docile, stupid and they are the most tribalised people in the world. Even if you kill all politicians today, we will still elect new ones based on our tribe and religion. And in the end, we end up electing nonsense

I could go on and on, but let me give enough space for the person below to type smiley

The 13% are actually the most sensible in the country currently

So the 13% are the most sensible huh? And I hope they are not complaining about the current state of the country.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Mastakija(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good
[img]

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Kennydoc(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:
Lmao over 15m people voted for Buhari and yet you want him to resign over a poll given by 6000 people.

Sahara and the WAILERS are humongous fools

Of course he is not going to resign, but the poll gives an idea of how the enlightened Nigerians see him.
Forget about your 15m votes most of which came from illiterate almajiris plus the connivance of security agents. The online poll samples the opinions of exposed Nigerians like you and me.
Oh, it's approximately 23k votes now (and 73% want him to resign), yet there are over 4 more days to go.

2 Likes

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by farouk2much(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
My vote count thank God sahara give me yet another chance to vote out the tyrant called buhari
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Ojiofor: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Says who nwokem?

Ciga dabara n'ime mmiri o nakwuoto? grin

Hapurum amu nka biko

Udo carry go grin
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Of course he is not going to resign, but the poll gives an idea of how the enlightened Nigerians see him.
Forget about your 15m votes most of which came from illiterate almajiris plus the connivance of security agents. The online poll samples the opinions of exposed Nigerians like you and me.
Oh, it's approximately 23k votes now (and 73% want him to resign), yet there are over 4 more days to go.

Enlightened indeed grin

I guess all the WAILERS on nairaland who do not even understand how an economy works or what GDP means but just want to keep shouting BUHARI is a Tyrant are also enlightened. cheesy

Don't worry, you have a long wailing session ahead of you so save your strength. cheesy

30 more years of wailing no be beans grin

Tell Sahara to buy more Twitter poll votes as Atiku bought all over pre 2019 elections and still lost grin

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by micflo28(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am here giving free handkerchief and comforting the foolanis for the tragic Sahara reporters poll. Those who voted I don't care, they will care when a relative is killed by BH or bandits. angry

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by akdjr(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
The same people who vote that he should resign are the minority when it come to election at the poll
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by LetsNigerianize: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
This means Sen. Abaribe is on point. He should resign!
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Gerrard59(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
Social media is different from outside world so you can't really use this poll to judge.

You dey mind them? Elections aren't won on Twitter, but they won't listen. All over the world, individuals who won polls on Twitter went on to lose by a landslide in actual elections. The vast majority of Nigerians who voted Buhari aren't online.

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bringback9ja1:
One thing I learnt from Buhari is

YOU CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by bilulu(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
dheaven:
Social media is different from outside world so you can't really use this poll to judge.
Yea true you can't use this probably because you can't rig or intimidate voters here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
I think i will join the "i dnt care crew"

All i see our system is very corrupt..
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by bewla(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Forever failed !!!!! The worst leader ever ..He lacks the capacity , vision and will to offer NIGERIANS any thing good
don't let them use y
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Staro: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Useless president
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by mindtricks: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

Follow secondus, Atiku and the rest of your failure of a party to Wail some more as you maneuver your way to Oblivion

The present failure - Buhari and co that you love to support is as bad as the characters you listed up here.
If you truly detest mediocrity and not Blind Off the truth, you should have known this my good friend.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Tochi3(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

You meant INEC and Justice Tanko are not online
Lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

When you become Omniknowest and Omnipresent you can then tell me that every single one of the over 15million are now poorand depressed like you grin

Are u trying to say that d 15m people who voted for buhari are now "poor and depressed"? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Care to share?

If u then say that those who voted for PDP didn't benefit from PDP in 16years, u should be able to state how APC has improved d lives of d 15m that voted buhari and d lives of Nigerians in general
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blindersoff:

I guess all the WAILERS on nairaland who do not even understand how an economy works or what GDP means but just want to keep shouting BUHARI is a Tyrant are also enlightened.

Pls what is GDP and how does d economy work?
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls what is GDP and how does d economy work?

Ask your fellow WAILERS who are supposed to be "enlightened"
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u trying to say that d 15m people who voted for buhari are now "poor and depressed"? How did u arrive at that conclusion? Care to share?

If u then say that those who voted for PDP didn't benefit from PDP in 16years, u should be able to state how APC has improved d lives of d 15m that voted buhari and d lives of Nigerians in general

I am responsible for what I type but not responsible for what you understand.
Re: Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) by Blindersoff: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
mindtricks:

The present failure - Buhari and co that you love to support is as bad as the characters you listed up here.
If you truly detest mediocrity and not Blind Off the truth, you should have known this my good friend.

Mediocrity grin

The usual mantra of Wadata house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.